Freefall (Mi/L, Adult, 1/1)

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Freefall (Mi/L, Adult, 1/1)

Post by Traitor »

Title: Freefall
Author: Traitor
Rating: Adult
Pairing: Mi/L
Disclaimer: I own nothing related to Roswell. Please don't sue cause i have no money and that would be bad.
Summary: One shot Polar goodness
AN: Wrote this a long time ago with different characters but it seemed to fit the Polar world well so I changed it up a bit and decided to post!

Freefall.

His lips are on hers and she doesn’t know how or when they got there and she doesn’t really care. He’s there, inside of her head, setting her up for the inevitable.

She’s a baby bird that’s fallen from its nest and doesn’t know how to fly yet. She’s plummeting and she’s trying to brace herself for the fall. Every millisecond seems like an eternity.

Michael’s the ground she’s falling towards that will either cushion the blow or crush her. And she’s scared of what the outcome will be.

Her back is pressed against his bedroom wall and his mouth is traveling down her neck – teasing, tasting, tempting. She moans his name as his teeth scrape the nape of her neck. A part of her wants to hit the ground now, just to end the rush of blood to her head.

She vaguely hears him mumble her name and she closes her eyes because this is reality, and she doesn’t want to see it when she crashes.

Falling, falling, falling – will he catch her or will she break?

His hands gently travel up her curves and the world is rushing past her in a blur of color and a rush of wind that seems to be whispering to her to just give in, to accept the fall and let go.

She moans and lets the pounding in her veins take over, letting him push her back gently until the back of her knees hit the beds edge. Her knees buckle and she falls back, back, back in slow motion and she doesn’t open her eyes until she feels the soft warmth of his feather blanket behind her.

She fell, totally and completely… but it wasn’t the bone crunching landing that she was expecting.

She thinks that maybe she’s fallen in love…and maybe so has he.
Last edited by Traitor on Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!