Bury Me (SPN XO, UC, Mature,) 1/1

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Bury Me (SPN XO, UC, Mature,) 1/1

Post by Traitor »

Title: Bury Me
Author: Traitor
Rating: Mature, for strong violence
Category: SN/Roswell X over, UC, sort of, I guess, though there is not really a pairing of any sort.
Summary: This is not a happy fic, Liz is being tortured and someone saves her.
Disclaimer: I own nothing related to Roswell or Supernatural, please do not sue, because I have no money and that would be bad.
AN: My first attempt at any sort of XO one shot, so be gentle with me!

Pain.

The intense heat of the blade slicing into her arm is what finally broke her, finally made her scream. Until that moment, she had remained silent.

A chuckle, low and menacing, erupted from deep within him as he cut into her deeper. The knife twisted, dug into her flesh, made her want to beg for release.

She wanted to die. She wanted to sink into a hole deep within the earth and never resurface. Life was not worth this.

She tried to steel herself, to hide the agony that she was in.

Something hit the floor with a sickening splat. The blood ran down her arm at an alarming rate and she tried to fight back the bile rising in her throat.

A large chunk of flesh, her skin, her body, lay on the cold ground beneath her. She tried not not look, but he twisted her head, forcing her to open her eyes.

She couldn’t fight it this time.

She vomited at his feet. At least now the expensive leather shoes he was wearing were ruined. Not that that counted for much in the grand scheme of things, but hey, something was better than nothing.

“Just tell me what you are and I’ll make all of this stop. I don’t want to kill you, I could have use for someone of your talent.”

His voice was low, trying to soothe her. He was counting on her to be weak. He was counting on her to give in. Whatever this bastard was had obviously underestimated her resolve.

She took what strength she had and spit in his face.

He hadn’t liked that. He lashed at her, tearing the blade of the knife across her chest.

Her body wanted to react, but she would not allow it.

Show no weakness.

Silently, she wished that they were here, her friends, her family. They could have saved her, but there was no white knight galloping to her rescue this time. She was alone. She had known the consequences to hunting but had chosen to ignore them. Now it was time to pay her dues…..in full.

He paced in front of her, clutching at his head. He was frustrated, loosing control of the body he was possessing. He looked at her, eyes black and menacing. No soul behind those eyes.

He smiled.

She knew it was done.

No more games.

He was going to kill her now.

He moved forward, swiftly, gracefully, like a panther moving in on its prey. She clenched her eyes shut, bracing herself for the pain.

She was ready to let death take her.

But the blow never came.

A gunshot echoed, made her ears ring.

Her eyes opened only when she felt the ropes that had bound her hands behind her back begin to loosen.

The demon lay dead at her feet. She would have smiled in satisfaction if her jaw wasn’t broken.

“Are you Liz?”

The sound of her name, an acknowledgement that she was still living, made her jump. She started at the stranger in front of her, the man who had saved her. His green eyes bore into hers. If she wasn’t so close to death she would have taken in a moment to appreciate how beautiful he was.

She shivered.

“Are you Liz Parker?” he repeated.

She managed a small nod in response.

She knew how badly she was hurt, but the slight reflection of panic in his eyes made her think that it was far worse than she had anticipated. He had to work for Bobby. Bobby had sent someone to save her. She loved that old man.

Strong arms wrapped around her, lifting her up in his arms, and she let her head slump against his chest.

“Thank you,” was all she could manage to squeak out before she let herself finally sink into unconsciousness.

She was alive, that was all that mattered.

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!