Force of Nature (UC,Mi/L,Adult) 1/1 12/12/10

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Force of Nature (UC,Mi/L,Adult) 1/1 12/12/10

Post by jake17 »

Title: Force of Nature
Author: jake17
Rating: Adult/smut
Disclaimer: don’t own anything Roswell
Couple: Mi/L
Summary: This is a one shot fic written after the episode “Summer of 47”, when Michael interviews Hal, the old man that he finds out saved them when he was in the pods. Figuring out that this human risked his life brings up feelings he has for a certain girl, feelings that never occurred to him before or if they did he buried them deep inside knowing it could never be.

Author’s note: Ok please be kind here, I have never ever written a Michael and Liz fic before and I really can’t believe I’m writing one now. I've read too many of Ashita and Whimsicality's fics, their stories are beyond amazing and obviously are having some strange influence over me :wink: :lol: I just couldn't help myself. This is totally out of my comfort zone so my apology if it's just well... really bad. :oops: I just started writing and ended up in an unexpected place.

Force: the capacity to do or cause physical change, energy, strength, or power

Nature: a wild primitive state

Standing with Hal in that field listening to the story of how he saved his life so long ago Michael was struck by the courage it must’ve taken him to risk everything to save them.

All this time he thought of humans as something to be weary of, to mistrust, that he was the one who had so much to lose, the one who had to pack and run at any moment and leaving everything behind.

The consequences of getting discovered - of the government capturing them, who would suffer more than they would?

To him humans were a liability, sure he cared for Maria Liz and Alex but one small misstep from them and it would be the four of them that would pay the price.

It was their lives they wanted to dissect, torture – end.

Maybe it was the look in that old man’s eyes when Michael used his powers and he realized that everything he did that day mattered, that the aliens he fought to protect were alive and well and he was the direct cause of that.

Maybe it was watching the desperate pleas of the aliens that day so long ago, emotions that he recognized in himself, human emotions that led to his blind trust and his awareness that everything he knew to be true wasn’t, leading to that selfless act and him turning his back on a life he knew and trusted.

There was only one person that reminded him of such compassionate and unselfish acts, someone that was willing and did risk their life for each of them without hesitation or the promise of something in return.

She was a person who never needed convincing, someone who walked into danger, for them just as easily as she walked through the doors of Roswell High that day.

And that’s where he was when he hazily stepped towards her down the hallway as she stood by her locker.

The light shinning through her silky hair, her wide expressive eyes staring back at him open for whatever he was going to throw at her today.

And that was the thing with Liz Parker, she accepted him good mood or bad, rude or indifferent.

And on the days when he had an epiphany like today and seemed grateful for her help she gladly accepted his offer for what it was never asking for more.

There seemed to be an unspoken understanding between them. Since the beginning when she went to warn him about Topolski having his file and discovering the way he lived …and Hank.

But today was different, something in the story that Hal told him uncovered feelings that had been buried deep within him.

Feelings for her…

Gazing up at her it was like he was seeing her for the first time.

It was then that it hit him.

There was never any judgment with her, no expectations beyond what he was able to give.

She was the only one that truly accepted him for who he was.

Maria was always trying to change him, always letting him know how deficient he was in the boyfriend department, constantly comparing him to Max.

Isabel always jabbing him about his character flaws, and Max …Max always reminding him how rash and impulsive he was.

Blaming him for making the wrong decisions making him feel inferior that he needed to go to him before making any kind of moves.

Even when it came to his powers he was always seen as unstable, less then, unpredictable and they let him know it.

Even Nasedo blasting him for having the nerve to ask for help when the bones in the desert were discovered.

These thoughts spun relentlessly inside his confused mind back at home refusing to let him rest.

Gripping his hockey stick in his hand he anxiously paced back and forth in his apartment, his stomach in knots his mind mystified every muscle fiber jumping for some kind of release.

It was as if his skin was on fire, his nerves jolted with a restless urge to uncover a long buried truth that begged to be discovered.

Imagines of moments that he had hidden down deep were finding their way to the surface and it was driving him crazy.

He remembered standing at the crash down holding her journal in his hands watching her reaction when she realized that it was he that took it.

Recalling how he was driven to know more about her, unable to believe that she could be trusted.

Even when his actions caused her so much worry she respected his request to keep the truth from Max, that he was the one that took her journal.

A secret she kept to that very day without question as if she automatically understood.

He pictured himself pushing the feeling of jealously down deep of how much she loved Max.

Hating that she had this affect on him, hating her for making him vulnerable and weak.

Hating knowing that he could never have her that she would always belong to Max.

“Fuck!”

Slamming the end of his hockey stick into his television he backed against the wall breathless feeling as if he was going out of his mind.

“What the hell is going on?”

Holding his head in his hands he gripped unruly hair refusing to face the truth.

No, this just can’t be right.

It was then that he wondered if ending it with Maria the summer before had more to do with his feelings for Liz then the lame excuse he gave himself and to her.

“A soldier can’t have some chick waiting at home for him.”

Watching her run down the mountain the day they discovered their destiny he decided on one thing, pinning over something you can’t have is stupid, worthless, and a monumental waste of time but could it be controlled.

Or so he thought so, but he began to wonder if a feeling so primal, so raw and wild could be restrained.

Following his instincts, telling her how he felt or rather showing her was something he just couldn’t do.

It would be absolute suicide.

She loved Max. There was no doubting that fact.

She never gave him reason to think she had even a hint of the same urges towards him, if he dared approach her it could end their friendship.

Like a hurricane or tornado tearing down everything in its path unleashing the truth to her would be like a force of nature.

Destructive and dangerous.

People would suffer - the damage would be irreversible.

But more he thought of her the more uncontrolled his restraint became.

He couldn’t relax, couldn’t get her out of his head.

“Enough of this shit!”

Grabbing his coat he ran out the door heading for the one place he knew he shouldn’t be, that he had no right to be.

It struck him as he stood outside the door of the crash down how much at that moment he didn’t care about right or wrong.

In fact any doubt all seemed to fade away as he watched the outline of her pass by his smoldering eyes.

The shades were down but he could see her shadow sweeping the floor, which was Liz diligently working, never skirting her responsibilities.

His instincts told him there was more to her than the ‘good girl’ image she always portrayed.

Excitement and wonder filled his head imagining a Liz unrestrained wild and reckless.

He couldn’t think of anything sexier.

He couldn’t think at all anymore.

Michael was running on pure instinct, pure need.

Ignoring the closed sign he passed his hand over the lock and stepped inside quickly locking it again.

“Michael!”

Shocked to see him she dropped the mop on the floor and walked towards him.

His temperature soared as she approached him; it was as if the truth of how he felt had been bottled up inside him and suddenly was uncorked unleashing something powerful, heat, desire - searing electricity shot through his body from his toes right to the ends of his fingertips.

Everything felt new and exhilarating like he was experiencing it for the first time.

He realized as she looked up at him with her wide expressive worried eyes how repressed and hidden his feelings were for her.

“Michael…what is it? Is something wrong with Max?”

‘No Liz, not Max, not this time,’ he thought to himself as he brushed by her and pushed through the door of the kitchen.

“Michael?” Following him Liz continued to question him. “What it is? You can tell me, you know that. What ever it is you can trust me.”

Pacing once again he shook his head hating and loving that she said that all at the same time.

Clenching his jaw and fisting his hands he loathed the loss of control that he so dearly needed to have in order to feel safe.

Keeping everyone at a distance was easier for him, He was good at it, it was easier to be detached than to risk getting hurt.

He didn’t want these feelings … he didn’t want to need her …to want her.

Gabbing his arm she forced him to look at her. “Michael please, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong.” Her voice softened as her hand drifted from his arm down to his hand. “It’s going to be ok, I promise.”

And there it was that feeling except it was now explosive and far from his control.

He looked down at her hand that rested inside his and knew …knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

That’s when he felt her other hand brush his hair from his eyes.

Like a dam bursting against splitting ageless cracks he felt his resolve breaking.

Holding back a tide of pent up lust and need he began to shiver under her touch.

Sweat broke out on the edges of his face causing his wild tawny hair to become damp reminding her of the time he almost died from the sweat lodge at the reservation.

Fear struck her immediately thinking something was wrong with him, that maybe he was sick again.

Running her hand over his forehead she pulled him by the hand to the couch forcing him to sit.

“Don’t worry no one’s here, my parent’s are visiting friend’s they won’t be back till after midnight. I’ll call Max.”

“No!”

Pulling her down so she was kneeling between his legs he shook his head. “Please don’t.”

Seriously frightened she rested her hands over his forehead and cheeks then lower to his chest forcing the buttons of his shirt to open checking for a fever.

“You’re burning up!” turning on her heels she tried to get up to fetch a wet cloth to cool him down.

“Wait Liz.”

He slid off the couch down to his knees so he was facing her back holding her by the sides of her arms.

The need to take her was now overwhelming as he knelt behind her so close…so damn close.

Standing he went with her, towering over her as she silently remained within his grip completely confused as to what was happening.

His eyes slid closed as he came within inches of her neck exposed by her high ponytail.

His lips trembled as he fought against his impulse to taste her.

Whispering softly she spoke feeling his shaky breath on her skin.

“Michael, what are you doing?”

Squeezing his eyes shut he gave into his desire not caring about the disastrous affects his actions would have.

A slight gasp escaped her lips as she felt him behind her flush against her body.

Shock mixed with an adulterated unexpected rush of pleasure shot through her body as he pressed his hard unapologetic cock against her.

Clutching her uniform with her hands she bit down hard on her lip frozen locked in a situation she never in her wildest dreams expected to be in.

Words flooded her mind, phrases like … this is wrong, what about Maria, what about Max! We can’t …I can’t, but for some reason she remained silent.

Stunned that she had not slapped him or worse he was not about to let this moment slip away.

Slowly releasing her arms he moved up her shoulders taking each side of her lapels tight in his hands.

With his heart slamming away against his chest he rested the side of his face against her soft silky hair almost becoming dizzy by the sheer scent of her.

His blood boiled inside him pushing him to go further edging him on like an animal approaching its prey.

This would not be slow or gentle.

Pulling the material of her uniform tighter between his fingers he pressed his lips against the shell of her ear.

His hoarse husky whisper was full of caution and danger; it was her last warning, and his last thread of restraint.

“If you want me to stop, tell me now.”

She immediately opened her mouth to speak, the words raced up from her diaphragm into her throat perched hovering on her tongue, her lips, this is wrong, we can’t, this is insane, yes, yes. Please stop. Stop...Stop!

Only she didn’t make a sound, there was nothing but the steady hammering of her heart against her chest and her shaky breath filling the air.

His eyes narrowed and darkened with desire, his body was on fire flamed by an acceptance he never expected.

A long throaty growl escaped from him as his lips pressed against the pulse that beat out of control along the side of her neck.

Her knees nearly buckled forcing her to reach out bracing herself against the wall.

A small whimper released from her shaky parted lips as he ripped her uniform open and cupped her small breasts in his callous hands.

He looked up towards the ceiling as his eyes rolled back feeling her hard nipples roll between his fingers.

Her cheek slammed sideways against the cool wall still in disbelief that this was really happening.

The urgency to be inside her couldn’t be controlled much longer as he heard her cries of pleasure.

With one hand reaching for his belt buckle the other slipped down past her flat tight stomach to the place he longed to touch.

Her teeth clenched as her whole body shivered from his long rough fingers that circled her clit again and again.

His jaw fell open as the lights above them burst shattering bits of glass and flickers of embers down around them.

He growled against her red-hot sweaty cheek. “You’re so wet.”

Her eyes slammed shut knowing she couldn’t deny the way he was making her feel.

His touch became demanding almost insistent as he brushed his lips against her ear.

“You’re so close, I can feel it. Come for me.”

At that moment all rational thought left her as she gave into him completely letting herself feel without responsibility or guilt.

The freedom was intoxicating, liberating.

Her hands fell to his hips behind her pulling at his jeans as she climbed closer to the edge.

“Now!”

A satisfying grin fell across his lips as he released his belt buckle letting his jeans fall past his knees.

Tearing her panties from her he pressed his lips once more to her ear.

“Now? Now what Liz?”

With one last flick of her swollen clit she flew over the edge screaming out her demand.

“Fuck me! Fuck me now!”

With one powerful thrust he was inside her his chest heaving against her back, his hands grasping her slender hips as he pounded inside her.

His forehead fell against her shoulder as he groaned each time he slipped inside her warm tight walls.

Pleasure like he had never known coursed through his body urging his powerful muscles to continue on as she cried out his name.

Hearing her say it, calling out for him – to him was all it took to fall into the oblivion as he dug his fingers harder into her hips insuring bruises after he was long gone.

Gasping for air he backed away watching as she slid down to the floor pulling her uniform securely around her.

“Liz …I-I …”

His confession was interrupted by the bell above the front door, causing them both to frantically dress, awkwardly avoiding eye contact as the consequences of what they had done began to sink in.

“Liz? It’s Max, are you back there?”

Running for the back door he looked quickly back to see a dazed mystified look swell up in her wide chocolate eyes.

Knowing it was not the time for a confrontation he slipped out the back door just in time before Max appeared.

“Liz! Your clothes…what happened to the lights?”

“J-Just changing, I heard a pop and the lights just exploded. Must’ve been a short or something. I’m fine.”

Bending down to see if she was ok he rubbed her back, helping her to avoid the glass on the floor.

“You’re shaking, are you alright?”

Matting down her wild loose hair she tried hard to compose herself rocked by something she couldn’t even begin to comprehend.

“Didn’t hear you come in, you scared me, I slipped and fell.”

Wrapping his arm around her he helped her to her feet. “Are you sure your ok?”

Eyeing her panties torn in half across the room she directed Max the opposite way.

Forcing a smile she nodded slowly towards him.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

~ the end ~

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare