Taken - CC - ADULT COMPLETE

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Taken: Chapter 21

Post by magikhands »

Thanks for the feedback :Fade-color
The guys who took them were not alien, just a obsessed scientist out to prove his theories and that aliens were real.

Chapter 21

Several hours later the group at Michael's house woke simultaneously. They all felt the need to be near one another. They gathered in the living room and joined hands to form a circle. It started with Max, then Liz, Michael, Maria, Isabel, Alex, Tess, and finally Kyle who joined with Max. The energies from both alien and human mingled together. They could feel one another as their energies joined together and formed a ball in the middle of their circle. The ball grew brighter until it burst and a rainbow of colors surrounded them, molding them into one. After several minutes, the colors faded but the sensations that they felt did not. They looked at each other and smiled. The joining ceremony was now complete. Their power is at its greatest, more so than in the alien's other life. Soon Maria and Alex will start developing powers that will complement their mate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After breakfast, Max, Liz and Isabel went to the Crashdown to see their parents. The parents had no idea that they were home again but Jim had set up a meeting with the two sets so that he may update them on the situation. Max held Liz's hand as she opened the door to her home giving him strength. Isabel had placed her hand on her brother's shoulder to show her support. What they saw when they entered was exasperating. The Parkers and Evans had the Sheriff cornered bombarding him with questions and demanding answers. The teens could feel the emotions flying through the room.

Everyone in the room suddenly heard the door close and they all looked to see who had entered the house. Silence fell over the room as the adults stared at their chikldren standing just inside the door. Jim let out a sigh of relief grateful for the reprieve. Suddenly Max and Liz were pulled apart and into their parents arms. There were tears and questions all at once. Jim allowed several moments of reunion before catching their attention.

"If you would all have a seat, I am sure that Max and Liz can explain everything to you and answer all of your questions."

The four parents sat on the couch as Max and Liz took residency on the love seat. Isabel made herself comfortable on Max's other side on the arm. They both could feel the anxiety readiating from Max so they laid their hands on him showing their love and support, giving him the courage to do this. Jim stood off to the side ready to act as a mediator if needed. Again he was just an observer.

Max looked at the parents who waited for him to explain. His parents sat with somewhat calm expressions trying to be patient for him. Nancy had her eyes on Liz not wanting her out of her sight fearing she would disappear again. Jeff was looking at Liz's hand on Max's thigh and he did not look too happy with its position. Max took a deep breath then began.

"I'm not quite sure where I should start. So much has happened in the last two years. First off, where Liz and I have been the last six weeks was not of our choice. Tess, Liz and I were taken from Tess's home and kept at an abandoned military base. A type of lab. Our experience was unpleasant so let us leave it at that for now."

Max held up his hand knowing that the adults were about to interrupt with questions.

"Let me finish explaining before the questions please. Then we will answer them all for you."

The parents nodded, not really liking the conditions but if they wanted answers they knew that they would have to wait. Max had taken charge of the meeting.

Max told them about saving Liz the day she was shot in the Crashdown, about who and what he, Isabel, Michael and Tess were, and who knew about them, as in Alex, Kyle, Maria, and Jim. At the mention of his name the adults looked at the Sheriff.

"You knew?" Philip asked.

Jim shrugged not knowing what to say yet. "Someone needed to look after them when they got over their heads." Jim knew that he would hear about it from the four of them later.

Max continued as he told them about how he was suppose to be King of a planet called Antar and who the other aliens were in relation to him. During the entire explaination Max refused to look at his parents. He was scared to see the revulsion in their faces when they found out that he was not fully human. When he finally paused in his story he found their eyes. What he saw surprised him. He saw that love and awe filled their faces.

The Evans looked at their son and daughter and knew that what Max said was true. They had always known that their children were special but they did not expect that the reason was because they were of another world. To Philip and Diane, it felt right. They were in awe of the courage and strength that the two had to have endured so much. They saw their pain when they apologized for keeping it from them for so long. This definitely answered a lot of questions that they had about their mysterious children the last couple of years. The Evans also felt regret with not finding Michael that night so long ago also. They each vowed to make it up to him and accept him as one of their own.

When Max looked to the Parkers, he saw shock and confusion, but not hate or fear. That was a good sign so far. But he knew that it may change later when they find out what condition Liz is in.

Jeff spoke first. "You are telling us that there really was a UFO crash in '47? And that you were in it?"

Max and Isabel nodded.

Nancy shook her head. "I just don't know if I can believe it.. It happened over 50 years ago. You are only teenagers. Right? It is so crazy. There is no such thing as aliens. Are there?" she looked to her husband.

Isabel could not help but smile at Nancy's response. She then explained about the pods and how they were born.

While Max and Isabel tried to convince the Parkers that aliens were real Liz quietly got up and slipped to the kitchen where she picked up a knife that lay on the counter. Everyone was so engrossed with the two aliens that no one noticed her except Jim but he stayed where he was.

Liz neared the group and took a deep breath. "I can prove that Max is who he says he is."

The adults turned their attention toher the same moment she took the knife and sliced her artery in her arm from the wrist to her elbow.

"Liz!" Max screamed. He jumped up and caught her as she crumbled to the floor. Her blood was flowing out of her quickly, faster than the gunshot wound. He felt it seeping into his clothing as it dripped from her arm. Max placed his hands over the cut, their conneciton was instantaniously. He focused his energy on reparing the damage Liz did to the artery. She smiled at him as she felt his power seep through her filling her with his warmth. She never took her eyes from his.

The adults gasped as they witnessed Liz cut herself. They rushed over to help but Max had already taken care of it. They had seen the green glow come from his hands and how now the cut was gone like it never happened. Liz knew that in its place shortly would be Max's handprint.

"Liz, don't EVER pull a stupid stunt like that again. You and the baby could have been harmed."

Liz was weak but she shook her head as she sat up. "No, he told me that you would help me or that he could do it. Max, he will be a healer like his father. Also I knew that my parents would never truly believe us unless they saw it first hand."

Tears ran down Max's face trying to recover from the shock Liz had put him through. "There are other ways. It did not have to be this drastic." He knew that he could not live without Liz or their son. Then her words seeped into his scared mind.

"You hear him? He speaks to you?" He asked amazed.

Liz smiled. "Yes. I hear his sweet voice in my head like I can the others. He loves you very much and knows that you will protect all of us. He can't wait to see you with his own eyes." This statement caused his heart to jump for joy and his tears ran faster.

The Parkers were on the floor next to Liz. They had seen the wound and blood everywhere but now it was gone. They also watched as Isabel leaned over the two and swipe her hand over them causing the blood to disappear. Now their daughter is talkign about a voice she hears in her head. Was she going crazy? What did those people do to her causing her to act this way? But what about the cut. Max seemed to have healed it. All of this information was coming in too fast. They needed time to process it and sort it out.

"Max. What is she talking about?" Diane asked as she knelt beside them.

Max lifted his gaze from Liz and looked at the parents surrounding them. "Mom, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Parker, Liz is pregnant with my son."

The women gasped and Jeff looked like he wanted to kill Max as his face started to turn a shade of red.

TBC....
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Taken: Chapter 22

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 22

“I know that we are young.” He started before anyone could say anything. “We still have one more year of high school and we did not plan for this to happen but it did. However if she was not pregnant when we were captured, they would have killed her on the spot for being human and worthless to their studies. Our child, your grandchild, saved her life. I love Liz with all of my heart, body and soul. She is my life. She is my soul mate. She’s my queen and she’s caring my child.”

His tone was calm and confident. He was not going to allow anyone tell him different of his feeling. The shy, quiet boy they all knew was gone. In his shoes was a confident man willing to take on his responsibilities head on. He was a king after all.

The Parkers gave a sigh. They could tell that these two young people loved one another very much and had gone through a lot together. They also felt grateful to Max for saving their daughter’s life, many times it seems. What Max had said was true. If Liz had not been pregnant then they would have lost her. There was just so much information to absorb. The Parkers also had a feeling that they were not being told all that had happened to the teens in the last two years. They were pretty sure that they did not want to know. Just the things they had been told amazed all of the parents how this group of teens had banded together to protect one another.

“Alright.” Jeff said. “We’ve got a lot to discuss and work out. This is a shock to all of us. But we will help you and be there for you with caring and support. Both of you. All of you.” He looked at the three other parents who nodded in agreement. “I think it would be best if we spent the day processing all of this information. Also wee would like time with Liz, alone.”

Max opened his mouth to protest. He wanted to be with Liz but Philip interrupted.

“He’s right Max. I think it is a good idea. We have just spent the last six weeks wondering if you two were alright, alive, or…not.” He stumbled on the last word. “All I want to do right now is go home and spend time with my children. Jeff and Nancy just want the same.”

Max opened his mouth again but Philip held up his hand stopping him again. “There will be no argument. Tomorrow morning we’ll get together and talk some more. But today is ours.”

Max looked at Liz who nodded to him. ‘I want to spend time with my parents. I’ve missed them. I need this Max.’

Max nodded. ‘Alright.’ He leaned over and kiss her, his lips lingering over hers. “I love you.”

“I love you Max.” she answered with a smile.

TBC...

Sorry so short. I ran out of time. Hopefully I will post more Mon or Tues :rainbow1:
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Taken: Chapter 23

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 23

Michael, Maria, Kyle, Tess, and Alex stayed at Michael’s place when the others left that morning. The joining ceremony allowed them to all be linked in a constant connection. They felt the emotions of each other. It felt weird feeling more emotions than their own and they knew that it would take time to get used to it.

Kyle and Tess sat snuggling in the chair while Michael, Maria, and Alex sat on the couch trying to keep occupied as they all felt the other three’s anxiety over the meeting with their parents.

“I think my mom needs to know about us.” Maria said to Michael. The others looked at her. “Think about it. She is connected to us in many ways. She’s dating Kyle’s dad and things are pretty serious between them. Especially since Max and Liz disappeared. I see a wedding coming soon then Kyle will be my brother. Then there is the fact that I am stuck with Spaceboy here,” she looked at Michael and smiled letting him know that it was what she really wanted. “Kyle is with Tess and he and I will be getting powers real soon from the feel of things. Don’t you think that she will find out one way or another? Why not do it now so we don’t have to lie to her.”

They sat and contemplated what she said. It never really crossed their minds too much about their parents. They had been hiding it so long that it came natural.

“We’ll talk with dad about it later. He will be able to help us with Amy. But I think that she is going to be upset with all of us for a little while for keeping it from her for so long.” Kyle said.

Maria relaxed some knowing that she would not have to keep this huge secret from her mom much longer. They had always been close and it has hurt Maria keeping so much from her.

“We don’t have to worry too much about my parents. They are out of the country again. When they are home, they don’t seem to concerned about my whereabouts lately.” Alex said. They could all feel the sadness radiating from him. Since his parents took over a major corporation several years ago, they were hardly home and seemed to be working all the time when they were.

“Hey guys, let’s see what’s on ESPN.” Michael said trying to lighten the mood. He flipped on the TV tuning into Sports Center.

‘Max and I are going home and spending time with our parents.’ Isabel said into their minds through their connection. ‘They are determine to make sure Max is all right. Michael they also want to see you tomorrow.’

“Whoa, I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to this.” Kyle said.

Tess smiled at him. ‘I kind of like it. It can be very convenient.’ Kyle’s eyes widened as Tess continued in his mind telling him all the things that she’d like to do to him when they finally got to be alone.

The room was quiet. Michael and Maria glanced at Alex who had his eyes closed and smiling. Isabel was obviously continuing her conversation with him privately. Then they looked across the room and saw Tess and Kyle gazing into each other’s eyes. It was evident that they were communicating. They could not help but notice the bulge in his pants or the desire that they felt from him. Desire, lust and arousal swam around the room.

Michael cleared his throat. He stood and pulled Maria up with him. “Come on Maria. Let’s go for a ride.”

Maria thought that it was strange that Michael would leave his place with the others still there. Usually he just kicked everyone out but the look in his eyes and the emotions swarming around the room told her not to argue.

Getting on his bike, they headed out of town to the desert. Maria knew right away where they were going. When he needed to be alone she knew that Michael headed out to the desert. But in the particular direction she could tell that they were heading to the pod chamber for some alone time. The thought of spending hours with Michael made her smile as the wind ran through her hair and caressing her skin.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Alex broke out of his Isabel trance when he heard Michael’s motorcycle roar off. He got up and headed for the door. “See you later guys.” He called out as he left. Alex wanted to get home and take a ‘rest’. Isabel wanted to be with him but because her parents wanted to be with her and Max, she was not able.

Alex rushed home, locked the doors and headed to his room. He lay on the bed and closed his eyes. With much determination he fell into a deep sleep. Opening his eyes he saw Isabel dressed in a red negligee. He looked around and saw that they were in a room that was beautifully decorated but the only piece of furniture was a large canopy bed. The sheets were pulled down and waiting for them. Isabel came to him and gently kissed him on the lips.

“Everything ok?” He asked between kisses.

“Uumm. Yes. I told them I was really tired and needed to take a nap to rest. I promised that I would spend time with them after. Let Max handle them for now.”

Alex smiled as his lips traveled down her neck and hands going from her waist. “Good. I love you Isabel.”

Isabel threw her head back loving his touch. “I love you too Alex.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tess heard the door shut when Alex left. She looked around and saw that they were alone. Finally. She smiled wickedly at Kyle. Kyle continued to gaze at her. He was so mesmerized by her beauty and the feelings that she evoked in him. No one had ever made him feel like she did.

“It’s time Budda Boy. We are finally alone.” She said as she led him to Michael’s room to the bed. She was determine to make their first time unforgettable.

TBC….
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Taken: Chapter 24

Post by magikhands »

Thanks guys for all the feedback and encouragement. I am finally completing this story. I hope you all enjoyed it. I love happy endings, don't you?

Chapter 24

Max, Liz and Isabel along with their parents met the next morning above the Crashdown for breakfast. Jeff brought up some food from the restaurant and breakfast was pretty silent until Philip broke the silence.

“We went through most of Liz’s medical evaluations last night that they did on her. Max and the others grabbed what they could before they destroyed all of the labs.” He said explaining it to the Parkers. “It looks like she will carry the baby about 12 months.”

“12 months?!” Nancy exclaimed. She had thought that the normal 40 weeks was bad enough on a body but an entire year on a 17 year old, she could hardly imagine.

Philip nodded. “From what we can tell she should be fine through the pregnancy. She shouldn’t show until the last two or three months which she will be graduated by then. However…”

“There may be some alien quirks that she will experience.” Max finished.

“What do you mean?” both Jeff and Nancy asked. Nancy wondered what was worse than the cravings, fatigue, and growing fat.

“Well, her powers. She’s already developed powers from me healing her last year but the pregnancy has increased them and brought them out faster.” Max said.

“She may also start eating some strange combination of foods. The whole spicy with sweet stuff.” Isabel added.

“And from some of the research with the other aliens from the crash, she may need Max.” Philip said stumbling on the last few words.

“What exactly do you mean by needing Max?” Jeff asked not sure he really wanted to know.

“Well…” Diane tried to find a gently way of letting the Parkers know what their daughter would have to do. “From time to time Liz may need to be with Max. The baby will need more alien energy than Liz could provide. The only way for Max to transfer it to her and the baby would to be intimate..”

Jeff sat staring at the others. He was in disbelief that this was happening. They were saying that his little girl would have to continue having sex with Max for the baby to survive. Liz was still his little girl. He did not even want to think about how she got into her situation let alone that fact that she would have to keep doing it.

“I guess sleeping arrangements can be modified when needed. We will work something out.” Nancy said trying to be understanding to them knowing that it was hard on them as well as the parents.

“Also Liz and I spoke last night and we would like to get married before our son is born.” Max informed them.

The parents looked at each other then at their children.

“Wait a minute. When did you two talk last night? I was with Liz until she fell asleep.” Nancy asked curiously.

“Oh, sorry mom.” Liz said. “I guess we forgot to mention that our connection is open permanently. We can communicate with each other in our minds.”

“Another alien quirk?” Jeff asked.

All three teens nodded.

“You too Isabel?” Diane asked looking at her daughter.

“Yeah, we are all linked, the eight of us but it is more intense with our mate.”

“Your mate?” Philip asked eyeing his daughter.

“Uh, yeah.” Isabel mumbled. Max looked her way with annoyance. He was not going to tell them about that just yet. ‘I’m sorry Max. It just slipped.’ She said through their connection.

“Mom, Dad. There is a little more that we haven’t shared with you. In order for us to have a healthy, normal relationship and one day have children mates have to choose us. With us four, it has already happened. Now the eight of us are joined for life.”

“But you are so young. That is so much responsibility. It is not going to be easy for your brother and Liz.”

“I know mom. We have all decided that there will be no more babies for a while.”

“So the four of you have been chosen by humans?” Diane asked.

Max and Isabel nodded.

“Alex and I are together, Maria and Michael, and Kyle and Tess.” Isabel clarified.

“So now you all can have children?” Philip asked as the protective father kicked in. He now knew how Jeff feels. The next time he saw Alex they would sit down and have a long, long talk.

Isabel looked down and nodded. She was very uncomfortable talking about sex with her father.

“Back to Max and I getting married.” Liz interrupted. “We figured that we could wait until after graduation but before our son is born.”

“Considering the fact that we will not be able to hide the fact that she is pregnant since a baby will be born soon after graduation, we think it’s best that we let it be known that Liz is pregnant at the appropriate time. There will of course be talk and we are sorry if it affects you in any way.” Max said indicating the parents. “But it should die down fairly quickly. Most situations like that do.”

Phillip nodded his understanding knowing that they had talked about this quite a bit. “As parents we are disappointed that this situation has presented itself and that you two will have to grow up a little faster now. However considering the circumstances and the fact that it has saved Liz’s life we are proud at how you are handling things and making plans. We are here to support you any way we can.” Philip looked over at Jeff who nodded his agreement.

Max stood and embraced his mother then father. “Thanks…for everything.” He said as they smiled at their son, never feeling more proud of his as they did at that moment. Max turned to the Parkers watching them embrace Liz. Max held his hand out to Jeff who took it and pulled him into a hug. “Watch out for my little girl.” Jeff whispered in Max’s ear.

“With my life.” Max answered.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Later that night Max and Liz lay on a blanket out in the desert looking up at the stars. They could feel the others as they spent time with their mates.

“Who do you believe?” Liz asked. “Dr. Harper’s theories about you making a new race or that you were put here to go back one day to save your home planet.”

“I’m not really sure. I don’t think either is totally wrong but I think we should just follow our gut instincts. And apparently the dreams when they come up. All I know right now is that I love you and our son. I will do what ever I need to do to protect you both and our other family.”

Max sat up and took something from his pocket. He opened the small box and looked at Liz.

“Liz, from the moment I saw you I knew that you were my destiny. When I saved you that day in the Crashdown our souls touched, to be linked forever. Now our love has created a son who is a part of us both that we will love and cherish forever. Elizabeth Parker, will you marry me?”

Tears streaked down Liz’s cheeks as she looked at the man she loved. This was the one person that she knew that she could trust with her life, in every way. This man held her heart and her soul. She nodded. “Yes, I will marry you Maxwell Evans.” She said as he placed a small diamond ring upon her finger.

They embraced and tenderly kissed as passion flared between them. Slowly they caressed one another stripping each other of their clothing so they lay together skin to skin. The kisses were long and filled with passion and desire that filled them to their souls. There was no urgency in their lovemaking as they slowly relearned one another’s bodies under the beautiful desert sky filled with stars twinkling down upon them.

Once again the flashes began but Max and Liz were too wrapped up in consummating their engagement to pay any attention to them.

They lay again looking toward the heavens, Liz lying on Max’s chest. “Do you ever think about going home anymore?” Liz asked quietly.

“I am home.” Max said pulling her near and kissing her.

THE END

Check out my other fic: True Destiny :)