A Roswell Family Christmas (UC, Mi/L TEEN) {Complete }

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

A Roswell Family Christmas (UC, Mi/L TEEN) {Complete }

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Title: A Roswell Family Christmas
Author: Dez/Jezebel Jinx/VampireQueen21
Couple: Mi/L
Rating: TEEN
Category: Future Fic/Holiday Fic
Summary: A family of Roswell on Christmas
Disclaimer: I own nothing I swear…well, that’s not exactly true, technically I own my brother for a week, he lost a bet.
Note: I know this is a little early coming out but I'm going to be on vacation in about a week so I'm posting it now.

Part 1

12:13 a.m.

Snow is falling outside; coating the ground with its white flakes, it’s odd seeing snow in Roswell. The small city hasn’t seen snow in 10 years. Glancing at the Christmas tree Liz Guerin takes in the blinking lights, the gold garland, and smiling wide at the decorations.

Liz and Michael Guerin work on getting the presents for their kids out of the basement to place them around the Christmas tree. On this night Michael tends to look at all the presents and asks Liz if their kids really need all the wrapped bounties that they’re getting. To which Liz replies that of course they do they’re children and need everything.

Michael finishes bringing the gifts up and takes a look at the tree chuckling softly at the job that their young children did. Taking the presents that he and Liz had set aside for the stockings, he begins to place them in their proper red or green stockings.

After he was done, he walks back over to his wife and leans down to whisper into his wife’s ear. “I'm going to take a picture of this.” He grins wide and grabs the digital camera from the bookshelf.

Liz smirks up and her husband, turning her gaze to the tall Christmas tree. The decorations are all clustered in one spot on the tree. Their children weren’t tall enough to reach the top half of the tree.

She thinks it’s so cute. The kids wanted to put all the decorations on themselves and the Guerin adults had let them. Liz had wanted to help them just by spreading it out a little. But Michael kept her from interfering. He told her that the kids wanted to do it and didn’t need their mommy helping them.

So for three weeks they kept the decorations exactly where their kids put them. Taking some of the presents Liz begins to place them around the tree while Michael’s taking pictures.

Finishing with the pictures Michael places the camera back in its spot on the bookshelf and kneels down behind his wife as she’s bent over putting some presents behind the tree. He admires how fine her rear end still is after three children.

Caressing her backside he smirks and whistles low. “Do you know how much I love your ass baby?” He grins wider when Liz backs up a little and grinds her behind against his quickly hardening erection.

Liz doesn’t say a word so Michael continues his caressing, moving his hands up to grip around her waist and leans forward placing his lips at her ear. “And your slim waist,” he licks the edge of Liz’s ear feeling her shiver against him, “and the way that…”

Michael stops at hearing a creak, it sounded like one of the kids was getting out of bed. Luckily Liz had almost been complete in getting the presents around the tree. He moves from behind her and places the rest of the presents around the tree.

Snaking his arm around the waist that he was just praising he raises her up off her feet and takes her into the dark kitchen. Their kids don’t know the truth about jolly old St. Nick yet.

Liz and Michael watch as their youngest child, Nancy, creeps downstairs and takes a look at the Christmas tree with all the presents under it. Smiling she walks over to the chimney and looks at her stocking, bouncing with little girl giddiness she runs back up stairs.

The parents smile, Michael takes Liz’s hand and they walk hand and hand up back up to their room, taking another glance at the tree and stockings they close the door.

He watches as Liz disrobes marveling at how perfect he still thinks her body is after having three children. Michael follows stepping out of his boxers and T-shirt. Both climb into bed and he takes his small wife into his arms and spoons his body with hers.

Taking a small whiff of her hair, the smell of his shampoo enters his sinuses. Smirking he kisses the side of her neck, she loves the smell of him and sometimes she just needs to have his scent on her, so she’ll use his soap or shampoo.

“I love you.” He whispers into her hair.

Liz smiles in her semi-sleepy state. “I love you too.” She turns in his arms and faces him, curling her leg over his thigh.

“Do you think the kids will like their presents?” Liz plays with the long blonde locks of his hair finding comfort in the feel of it slipping through her fingers.

“I know they will.” Michael kisses her nose and grins down at her.

After a few more minutes of talking to each other they fall asleep, knowing that they are going to need all the sleep that they can get come morning.

TBC
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Part 2

4:37 a.m.

Michael wakes at the sound of pitter-patter of his children’s feet on the wood floor outside his and Liz’s room. He closes his eyes briefly, and so it has begun. In a moment the kids are going to break through the door and demand that he and Liz get up so they can open their presents.

He can hear the kids arguing outside the door about who’s going to wake the parents up. Michael Jr. wants Trina to go in because she’s the oldest, but Trina wants Nancy to go in because she’s the youngest. Nancy doesn’t care who goes in but she looks up at her brother and tells him he should go in cuz he’s the middl-ist.

At hearing his youngest daughter say middl-ist made him chuckle. Is that even a word? Shaking his head he decides that if his daughter thinks it’s a word then it’s good enough for him.

To tell you the truth he was kind of surprised that the kids managed to stay in bed for this long. He glances down at his wife still secure in his embrace, and smiles.

“Honey?” He whispers low.

“Hmm?” Liz moans out in her half-awakened state.

“The kids are up and I think they’re going to come in any moment now.” Michael’s breath is hot on her ear.

Hearing that the kids are up wakes her up a little more. Reluctantly she moves out of Michael’s safe and warm embrace she grabs her robe and shrugs it on.

“I’ll go make the coffee. You sleep a little more.” Leaning down she places and slow lingering kiss on his sensual lips.

Not wanting to let her go quite yet he pulls her down and inserts his tongue in her mouth and greets hers with a massaging hello. Liz greets him back and touches his tongue with hers. Wrapping her tanned arms around him she brings him closer just reveling in the kiss.

Michael circles his arms around Liz and locks her too him. Opening her robe slightly he places opened mouth kisses along her collarbone and down the passage between her breasts.

A small moan escapes her lips, but hearing the door open slightly cuts off a deeper moan that was threatening to surface.

“Eww!” Seven-year-old, Michael Jr. scrunches his face in disgust. “That’s gross, Dad you’re going to get girl cooties! And their Mom’s so they’re even worse.”

“Yea well, I already got a million of your mother’s girly cooties.” He smiles at his son and moves his smile up to Liz.

With the children in the room and sex moving to the back burner Liz slowly disengages herself from Michael placing her feet back on the floor standing up. She picks up Nancy, while Michael Jr. and nine-year-old Trina crawl into the bed next to their father.

“Santa came Daddy and there are a lot of presents under the tree.” She glances down at her clasped hands taking a breath. “I wanted to open my stocking but I know you want us to wait for you guys to be there.” Trina explains.

Michael smiles, “Well, why don’t you kids go downstairs and wait while Mommy and Daddy get some coffee in the systems, then you three can open your presents. How does that sound?”

Shouts of excitement fill the room indicating that it’s a good idea. Liz sets her daughter down and Nancy follows her older brother and sister.

“Wait for me. I got little legs.” Nancy cries out running a little faster. Liz watches as she takes it slow on the stairs and yells again, this time for her siblings not to touch her presents.

“I’ll go make coffee. You get your hot ass dressed.” She gives him a parting kiss and heads downstairs to make their coffee.

Liz looks at the Christmas tree and smiles at their kids gathered around it ready to dive in. “Wait.” Smirking she walks into the kitchen, yawning, grabs two coffee cups, fills them with water and waves her hand over them heating the water quickly.

She finishes making the coffees and takes it out to the table setting it down in Michael’s usual place. Taking a sip she sits down just as Michael comes down the stairs dressed in jeans and a shirt he wore yesterday.

“YAH! Daddy’s up.” Nancy claps and leans forward to grab one of her presents.

“Now, wait. Let’s pass them out first. Then you kids can open them.” Michael says. It’s a tradition that the kids play Santa and pass out all the presents to everybody. And when everything is passed out then they could open them.

The kids grumble but pass the gifts out anyway. When the kids have all the presents passed out, each goes to their stocking and takes them off the hook.

Seating themselves by each of their piles of presents they look toward their parents and wait for them to give the ok for them to tear into their gifts.

“You can open them now.” Liz tells their kids.

“YAH!” All three kids tear into their various presents each saying their thank you’s to their parents. By the time their done wrapping paper and boxes are strewn around the once clean living room.

With Trina, Michael Jr., and Nancy finish opening their presents Michael turns to Liz and tells her to open her presents.

Liz has a feeling that Michael has been up to something. He’s normally not this nervous about giving her a present, but he must be really nervous because his hands are shaking.

Carefully she opens the package, and a long flat silver box is revealed. She opens the box slowly, setting aside the box top her mouth falls open in shock and surprise.

“Oh honey.”

TBC
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Part 3

“Do you like it?” Michael’s so tense. He didn’t know if she would like this gift so soon after the tragedy but he also felt that it would help her move on, and continue on the road to healing.

“I love it.” Liz whispers meaning every word of it from the bottom of her heart. Tears form in her eyes and begin to fall.

Seeing her tears Michael assumes that he made a huge mistake giving her this present for Christmas. And that she was just saying that she loved it so he wouldn’t feel bad. “Baby, I'm sorry, I thought that—“

He cuts off when Liz stands up and sits on his lap placing a deep and loving kiss on his lips. When they come up for air he looks confused. “But—you’re crying.”

“Tears of happiness sweetheart.” She kisses him again.

Liz grabs the silver box and looks at the present again. “Thank you.”

Michael had 6 tickets to go to Rome. A few months before Liz’s mother died Nancy had talked about how when she turned 21 her parents had given her a ticket to go to Rome for a year, which what she had wanted to do since she was 15.

There in Rome was where Nancy had met Jeff where he was vacationing for the summer. And they had fallen in love there. They had hardly left each other’s side for 3 weeks, until Jeff had to go back to Roswell.

They never thought that they would see each other again, since Nancy had growing career in Florida, and Jeff was starting a business in Roswell. But as luck would have it, Nancy was transferred to Roswell a year later.

Liz’s mother had looked in every restaurant through Roswell, which isn’t very many. The last restaurant that was on her list was the one that she found Jeff in; they began dating, got married six months later, and gave birth to the love of his life.

Nancy had said that they should go to Rome with the family. So Nancy and Jeff could relieve their fond memories of their first meeting, and Liz and her family could create some special family memories of their own.

Unfortunately a month later Liz’s mother had passed away, the doctor said from a heart attack. That was 6 months ago and Liz hadn’t talked about going to Rome since. It was like that idea died when her mother died. Michael knew he had taken a huge chance in getting those plan tickets but he was glad he took it.

“But honey, why are there 6 tickets?” It was Liz’s turn to become confused.

“Well, one for everyone in this room, and another for your dad. I’d think he’d enjoy it too.” That earned him a passionate kiss full of promise for later.

“YUCK! More girl cooties.” Michael Jr. scoffs.

“You just wait about 5 years and you won’t be sayin’ that anymore.” Michael promises his son.

Not convinced that his opinion of girls will change, M.J. shakes his head and goes back to playing with his new toys.

“Michael you haven’t opened yours yet.” Liz tells him.

“I’ll do that right now. I just wanted you to open your present first.” He kisses her again, and grabs one of his presents, but Liz stops him before he unwraps it.

She leans in whispering. “That one is for opening in private.” Liz smirks and licks her lips.

Groaning softly so the kids don’t hear he sets that one aside and reaches for the other one with his name on it. He unwraps the blue shiny wrapping paper and opens the medium sized rectangle shaped box.

“Liz—where—how?” Michael’s at a loss for words.

Liz’s present to him was a picture of him meeting Metallica, which was taken in 2005. But unfortunately Trina thought it was a piece of drawing paper because of the signatures on it and stared coloring all over it—with her powers. So the marks were permanent.

Michael had looked everywhere for the negatives but couldn’t find them anywhere. It was almost like the negatives dropped off the earth.

A few months before Christmas Liz was looking through some old boxes and low and behold there we’re the negatives that Michael had tried so hard to find. Liz had made another copy it—and this time she put the negatives in a safe spot, where no children could get to them.

“Liz, this is so perfect. Where did could you have possibly found this picture? I looked everywhere for it.” Liz moves off his lap so he can just stare at the picture.

“Well, remember when I was cleaning out the basement?” He nods so she continues. “Well, there was a box full of a whole lot of pictures of you and me—before we had kids…” She lets the sentence run off and have Michael guess which pictures those were.

Michael smirks knowing what she’s talking about. Before they had kids, even though they do it now too, they did it more when they didn’t have kids, but him and Liz would take pictures of each other after they made love.

They did it because they wanted to remember what they looked like; their faces flushed from the recent pleasure they just experienced. Sometimes he would take those pictures and draw them sometimes joining two pictures together on the canvas to form a different picture.

“Yea you remember.” Liz grins wide. “Anyway, I found them in that box. I'm sorry I couldn’t get the signatures, but hey at least you got the picture back.” She laughs lightly.

“This is one of the best gifts I could have gotten.” Michael kisses the side of her neck, when Trina walks up to them and holds out a toy.

“Can you open this daddy?” The toy was in that plastic that’s sealed around the edges, damn it’s a bitch to get open.

“Of course baby.” Michael unseals it with his powers handing the opened toy to his eldest daughter.

“Thank you daddy.” Trina kisses his cheek and turns around. “Hey, stop it Michael those are my toys. You have your own.”

“I want to play with your toys!” Michael Jr. argues.

Shaking her head she watches as Michael gets up to stop the quibbling between the siblings. She stares back out the window watching the snowfall and listening to the bickering children, it’s only going to get worse when the other’s get here with their kids.

Breathing a sigh of happiness Liz gets up, going to the kitchen and grabs a paper bag. She walks back out and starts gathering the wrapping paper, the paper that took hours to wrap around the presents and discarded within seconds.

This was their typical family Christmas, and she wouldn’t change it for the world.

The End
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics