Made For You (UC/CC,MATURE/ADULT) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Chapter 21

Post by magikhands »

Here's a small post but I figured I'd put a little mystery into your lives :lol:

Chapter 21

‘Two more days. Two more days.’ Kyle repeated to himself. He could last two more days right? Kyle sat back in the chair and rubbed at his tight neck. He turned to the bed and watched as Tess was curled up sleeping. He knew that she felt the same frustration as he but she concealed and dealt better than he.

Kyle’s heart swelled with love as he watched her. She was so beautiful and he prided himself that she loved him just as much. She turned over and he envied her ability to sleep. This past week Kyle had gotten little sleep. When he slept the dreams would come which just brought more frustration. Sometimes the dreams were disturbing when he thought about them but yet felt right. He’d been waiting until he was completely exhausted and hoped that he slept deep and dreamless.

Kyle sighed and turned back to the computer screen. “Two more days.” He mumbled trying to concentrate on what was before him. He was looking at some of the Palace’s blueprints trying to find where Khivar had the Oracle hidden. After tonight, he knew that their time on Antar was coming to an end. Tristen had gotten them more information on the Oracle and what the Rebellion was trying to accomplish. Also they all had read Khivar’s journal giving them an insight of their enemy.

Earlier, Kyle was lying in bed holding Tess as she slept when the Oracle spoke to him. Kyle looked down to see if Tess had heard but she still slept on. He suddenly felt the Granolith drawing upon his power, pulling him into its energy. Inside he felt rather than saw the Oracle. She was a rainbow of lights in the shape of a body. He knew immediately that the Oracle was a piece of the Granolith. That it was the reason the Oracle was born over and over again, waiting to fulfill its destiny.

Kyle was in awe that they, the hybrids and their human mates, were its destiny. The purpose of its being. It told him that the time is near and it was waiting for he and Tess to come and claim her. It was they that would watch over her and keep her safe. Once his connection with it ended, he got up and began searching. He could now feel it near.

Kyle stood and stretched. He’d been looking at the computer for two hours now and the frustration was back full force urging him to them. He heard Tess toss some then settled down. Looking at her, he knew that she was embracing the dreams while he still fought them, alas letting her sleep better.

‘A walk.’ Kyle thought. That’s what he needed to calm his mind. When he left the room, he sealed the door so that only he and Tess could open it, keeping her safe. He also opened his connection to her so if she woke while he was gone, she would not panic.

Kyle wandered the many halls of the Palace, trying to look at ease but also looking around and comparing it to the plans that were in his head. But soon his thoughts began to wandered. He was excited about finally going home to Earth but also scared at the same time. How would he fit in? The word Earth also meant family. He had a father there that he’d never met. What would Jim Valenti think of his son? Would he be proud or disappointed? Max had said that the Sheriff of Roswell had accepted him and the others for who they were but would he accept his son? The son that was abducted by aliens and raised by them and who’d mysteriously developed the abilities of the aliens? Would his father look upon him as a freak?

Suddenly Kyle found himself in front of a closed door and whimpered. He could feel that it was sealed tight as the occupants slept safely within. He placed a hand on the door and shivered. He felt them inside. He leaned forward and laid his forehead against the cold metal and bit back a growl as he body responded to the energy within.

Kyle took a deep breath and pushed away to walk down the hall to Tess. “Two more days.” He muttered hoping that it was only two more days. Kyle opened then closed his door making sure it was sealed and went to his bed. He looked down at Tess and smiled. She was the love of his life and he would do anything to keep her safe. Kyle undressed and curled up beside her and sought temporary relief from the frustration that ate at his body.

TBC..
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 22

Post by magikhands »

Thanks for the feedback everyone...This part jumps around a bit to differnt people so I hope it comes out understandable...Here's a little GZ moment :P

Chapter 22

Kyle’s two days had come…and gone with very little relief. He was closer to them, now that the eight were together once again but that did not stop the need that filled him. The nights were the worse as he laid tossing and turning fighting the dreams. His body ached to go to them, to feel them next to his but his mind screamed NO at the thought and refused to process it while his heart told him it was not time.

His eyes went to them, watching them as they held hands and sat nearly on top of each other. He had to wonder if they felt it too? Did they have the dreams? Two sets of eyes, so different from each other turned to him and Kyle’s breath stopped as he fought the urge to go to them.

Little did Kyle know that the other four were having the same type of dreams and urges. Their desire was less than Kyle’s but no less important. The other four fought the urge to come together but not because they did not want to, the desire was strong and all were willing, eager almost to continue the path that was designed for them but it was not time yet. They were not complete as yet so they waited.

Kyle felt a hand on his arm and heard his name called. He broke out of the trance their eyes held him in and let out a gush of air. He turned and saw that the others were looking at him as well along with Tristen who sat patiently for him.

“Kyle?” Tess asked quietly. She knew he was having trouble with what had been happening to them but knew that only he could sort it out.

Kyle realized that he’d been asked a question. He shook off these thoughts and concentrated on the task at hand. He looked to Tristen who looked amused at him. Kyle scowled at him realizing that Tristen knew what was happening with him.

“The Oracle? You said that you think you found her.” Tristen helped.

“Oh, yes.” Kyle hit a button and displayed a blueprint of the palace. “From my research and searching, I believe that she is being kept here.” He pointed to an area that just showed a wall.

“There’s nothing there.” Isabel said.

“Yes, according to these but I found a hidden door. I set up surveillance and watched. A servant goes in there three times a day with a tray and I’ve seen Khivar enter at least once a day. I also feel her, she’s there.”

Liz nodded. “We have to do it tonight, in the early morning hours. After tonight, we will need to be out of here fairly quickly.” She looked to Tristen who understood her meaning. She’d had another vision but had not told anyone.

“Ok, so we have a plan that we can implement tomorrow morning but we still need the Oracle. Kyle says we can’t leave without her.” Michael said looking at the group. “Kyle and I can probably take care of extracting her without Khivar knowing about it.”

“No.” Tess said suddenly. Everyone turned and looked at her. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to be rude but Michael, you are needed with Tristen. Besides, only Kyle and I can touch her right now so she may need us both. We will take Max and Maria and meet you at the rendezvous point.”

Michael eyed Tess and moment then nodded. He knew that she rarely spoke up unless it was important and he trusted her instincts.

“Max, may I please have a word with you. Alone.” Tristen asked meeting Max’s eyes.

Max nodded and rose from his seat next to Maria. He walked into his room with Tristen following. Max turned to the older man and waited.

“I know that you do not entirely trust me Majesty but hear me when I tell you this. You and the Queen have yet to bond. This has brought restlessness and agitation to your group that cannot be there if we are to leave tomorrow. Also, the heir must be conceived here on Antar then born on Earth if the child is to carry on the Antarian Race.”

“How…?” Max looked at the man then decided not to ask how he knew of him and Maria. “What makes you think that if we are to bond today, that she will conceive?”

“I see it in her energy Sire. She is ready. Once the King and Queen have bonded, the group will finally be whole.”

Max nodded not meeting Tristen’s eyes. He and Maria had been fighting hard not to give in to his engineering but it seems that it is now inevitable. He could feel the discomfort for the past two days in the group and just thought it was nerves about what was to come but his heart had told him different. It was because of him that his family was feeling so discontent.

“Thank you Tristen. I will heed your advice. Until tomorrow.” He watched as Tristen bowed. “Tristen, please call me Max, not Majesty or Sire or bow again to me.”

“But Maj..Max, you are King. It is a sign of respect.”

“I am no one’s King right now. I’m just a young man trying to get his family home where they belong safely.”

Tristen felt a smile tug at his lips at the young man who he had found to be much wiser than his years even if he did not realize it. He knew when the time came, Max would step up to the role just as Maria, as doubtful as she was, would also.

“Good bye Max. Until tomorrow. Be safe.”

Liz and Alex went with Tristen to the secret corridor that he used to get in the Palace making sure he was not seen though he was disguised as a Royal Guard. On the way back to their room Alex looked at Liz.

“You were prepared to be Queen and that is not the way it is to be. Are you happy with that Liz?” Alex and Kyle had always known that they were not the important ones to Khivar. It was Liz and Maria that were to bear the heirs, while the others were backups in Khivar’s plans.

Liz stopped and looked at Alex. She had often asked herself the same question since learning that she was to be with the Commander instead of the King. “Yes Alex. I am happy with my position. Maria will be a wonderful Queen but I still have a very important role in all of this. I feel that after tonight, a lot will change. We will no longer be aliens and humans but all of us hybrids.”

Alex wrapped his arm around Liz’s waist affectionately and pulled her close. “Come on before you get too philosophical on me. There’s been enough of that for one day.”

When Liz and Alex rejoined the group they all decided to turn in early knowing that they would not get much sleep that night. Each couple retreated to their own room and lay on the beds trying to calm the knots that formed in all of their stomachs.

“Tristen told you that we had to bond tonight, didn’t he?” Maria asked as she lay in Max’s arms. He’d been quiet since he spoke with Tristen and she could sense his anxiety.

“He says that your body is ready and that our child must be conceived here on Antar.”

“He’s right Max. This is the true heir to the Antarian kingdom. It is only right. It will symbolize the joining of Antarian and human.” Maria caressed Max’s cheek with her hand.

“I know but I just think…”

“That’s the problem Max. Don’t think. Feel. For once, let your body take control and lead you.” She cradled his face in her hands and looked into his eyes. “Relax Max. Let your mind go blank. Don’t think about Khivar, the Oracle, the Rebellion, just feel.”

Max took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He knocked all concerns and doubts out of his mind and searched for her. She was there in the back of his mind where she lived since the first day she touched him. He reached out for her and she joined him. In his mind they were in the desert, under a full moon in the summer. He tried to make it as real as possible for her, as he took her hand and led her to a blanket on the ground. They lay together under the blanket of stars that shone brightly in the sky.

In his mind and in the physical world Max felt Maria’s lips touch his in a gently, tentative kiss. His alien side strived to burst out and take her as his programming demanded but Max let his human side take control wanting their first time to be memorable, not just a quick roll to conceive their child. No, his child would be made from love.

Max’s movements mimicked his mind’s as he slowly slid the straps from Maria’s top down and gently caressed her shoulders. He pulled back from her and watched his hands touch her soft skin. His hands were slow as he tried to memorize every curve her body had. Finally he lifted her top from her slim form and let his hands rest just below her breasts. Gently, using the lightest touch Max slid his hands up until they cupped her breasts. His thumbs ran over her nipples and was fascinated as he watched them harden.

Maria’s hands quickly did away with Max’s shirt but then slowed as her fingers ran over his muscled chest. Her eyes followed her fingers as they traced every defined muscle and felt him begin to quiver under her touch. Her breath became ragged as she continued her slow exploration of his body, taking in every touch, smell and sight into memory. She finally came to the waist of his pants and watched as his stomach spasmed and heard the intake of breath when her fingers went under the waistband.

Gently Maria pulled on his pants, while he lifted his hips so that she could easily get them off and laid back. Maria had seen Max without clothing many times but each time she was in awe of his body and felt lucky to be with such a man as he. Her exploration continued around his muscular legs until she reached his groin where his cock was erect and ready. She knew that this would be his first and though it would not be painful like a girl, she wanted him to always remember it.

Maria cupped his balls in her hand and softly rolled them around until she felt their softness turn hard. She looked to her love that watched her and tried to keep his eyes open and his breath steady. She could see that he was holding back and biting on his lip to keep his groans in. He was trying to maintain control. The ever-controlling Max Evans. Maria smiled a wicked smile at Max who just raised a brow to her wondering what she was thinking.

‘Wait and see.’

Maria bent her head and took a ball into her mouth. She hear his gasp and felt a little of his control falter. She moved to its twin and felt just a little more release as a rumble sounded in his chest. Moving up a little she licked his cock that twitched to meet her tongue. She licked using long, slow strokes much like a little girl with a Popsicle.

“Maria.” Max choked out, his hands gripped tightly to blanket, his eyes staring up at the twinkling stars.

She could feel him unraveling, his stern control losing ground. Maria lifted her head some more and flicked her tongue at Max’s tip, tasting his unique flavor. That was the final straw as his control broke. Max pulled Maria up to him and quickly disposed of her pants with the handy alien mojo. He pushed her legs apart and placed his tip at her wetness.

Max stared down at Maria, eyes locked, their connection to one another fully open as their senses flew higher. He gently pressed into her just a centimeter and watched her moan with want. He could feel her heat radiating on his cock. He teased her just a bit more by pulling out then pushing in the same amount.

“I love you Maria.” He said as he kissed her with as much passion as she filled his body with. Max thrust in at the same time as his lips touched hers and she gasped as he filled her.

They stayed still for a moment, letting their bodies retain a small amount of control. Max almost wept at the feel of her heated tightness around him. He was home his body and mind screamed. This is where he belonged, with Maria, his love.

Maria sighed with bliss as she felt Max throb within her. Nothing had ever felt quite so right. This was it. The beginning of their lives. Max slowly began to slid in and out of her and Maria could not withhold the whimper as pleasure wracked her body.

Together, Max and Maria rode their waves of pleasure as their bodies finally joined as one. Too soon, their orgasms were upon them and they relinquished all control to their bodies. They cried out as one, neither seeing the gold light that surrounded them as the stars in their minds exploded nor their room on Antar lit brightly.

In the room next door, Kyle held Tess waiting. They’d felt them begin their bonding and it took everything he had to stay where he was so he wrapped Tess tightly in his arms and waited with her. His arms tightened their hold on her as the orgasms rushed upon them causing them both to cry out with the ones next door.

Tess rose on shaky legs and took Kyle’s hand. “It’s time.” She said the words that they all now felt were true.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 23

Post by magikhands »

Hi everyone. Thanks for the feedback and glad that I still have people reading this...I do have to put a warning on this chapter for it has some slash moments. This decision was not something I just threw in, it was there from the beginning. However I am unsure if I will continue it after this chapter. I think it will all depend on how it is responded to so please let me have your input on the subject. It will be much appreciated. I'm hoping to get the next few parts out quicker next week (don't hold me to it) for I've mostly written the next couple of parts...Thanks again for reading this fic :)

Chapter 23

Only combined will they be unconquerable
But it takes the double power of four
To bring forth life
And save their future

Kyle took Tess’s hand and let her lead him to the room next to theirs. They entered together and stood near the foot of the bed before them. They watched as the two lovers slowly came down from their orgasms, he and Tess still feeling the after effects of their bonding. Finally the two lovers looked up and gazed intensely at the two that stood before them.

Kyle watched as Tess stepped forward letting his hand go and crawl on the bed between Max and Maria. She turned to Max first and smiled at him. Kyle watched as she leaned in close and heard her say, “My King.” Before capturing his lips. Kyle stood frozen to the floor as Max lifted a hand and gently caressed Tess’s cheek as their kiss deepened. The hair on the back of his neck rose as the air in the room became electrified.

Finally Tess broke from Max, looked to Kyle, and then turned to Tess. Kyle heard her say “My Queen.” Before leaning down and taking Maria’s lips to hers. Maria mimicked Max’s motion as her hand caressed Tess’s cheek.

A light flickered in Kyle’s mind. He could feel her, the Oracle, emerge from her place inside of him that she’d resided since he and Tess bonded.

‘Don’t think Keeper. Go to them. They were made for this. You were all born for this moment, as was I.’

Kyle took a deep breath and cleared his mind, letting his body and heart rule. He moved one foot in front of the other until he stood at the end of the bed. He looked down at the three people that lay there then found himself crawling on the bed to join them. First he turned to Maria and stared into her twinkling green eyes.

“My Queen.” Kyle whispered as if in awe of the power she held over him.

He leaned down and kissed her. The feel of Maria’s mouth and tongue was familiar and he suddenly felt a rush of energy run the course of his body. Once his body was satisfied he turned and gazed into a set of golden eyes. This was the part of the dreams his mind protested. But now, as he sank into the depths of his eyes, Kyle felt his body come alive, heart, body, and mind now finally working together as one, all agreeing.

“My King.” Kyle said as he handed himself over and leaned in for the kiss, sealing his declaration.

Max’s mouth felt foreign to Kyle but right in everyway. Max was gentle as his tongue swept into Kyle’s mouth that opened wider, deepening the kiss. When Kyle finally pulled away, he backed off and bowed his head in total submission to the King.

Kyle moved away from Max and embraced Tess. He saw Max doing the same with Maria next to him. Tess smiled at Kyle then kissed him. Tess guided Kyle to lie on his back as she straddled him, not once releasing her hold of his mouth. Kyle moaned and broke away gasping as he felt Tess slid on his hard cock Kyle felt skin brush against his and he looked over to find that Maria lay next to him, their bodies touching.

Kyle watched as Max slid into Maria and listened to their groans of pleasure mingled with his and Tess’s. Kyle reached up and caressed Tess’s breasts, making sure to pinch at her hard nipples loving the sounds that she made when he did so. Right next to him, he could feel Maria and Max as they lovingly touched and caressed each other. Kyle had to think that it was the wildest thing he’d ever felt. It was as if what the other two were doing was being done to him on top of what he was feeling from Tess.

The air in the room became charged as their energies mingled and their desire and love for one another built. The four were absolutely engulfed in each other that they did not see a shimmer in the air. Together, the four climaxed as one, all crying out as their bodies and energies finally joined as one.

Tess collapsed on Kyle while Max quickly turned Maria to lie on top of him as he took Maria’s place on the bed next to Kyle. They all sighed feeling drained. Tess and Maria both lifted their heads, exchanged looks and smiled down at their loved ones.

Maria leaned down and kissed Max. “I think that when we get to Earth, that you need to make it official because you’ll be a daddy in six to eight weeks.”

Tess kissed Kyle and could not help the smile that lit her own face. “Goes for you too.”

Kyle and Max smiled at their mates, feeling the conception of their children just as the women did.

“Anything you say my Queen.” Max said then turned to Kyle. “Congratulations.”

Kyle sighed in contentment. “You too man.” He was not at all wigged out or surprised when Max leaned over and kissed him. He opened his mouth and let his King in, knowing that he would always be willing. Kyle felt that the girls had done the same in celebration of the moment.

In the next room, Michael sat with Liz wrapped in his arms. They felt Max and Maria finally bond through their connection and both sighed with relief as their edginess began to smooth out. Michael looked to the door and waited. Within moments, Alex and Isabel entered hand in hand. Both smiled as they joined he and Liz on the bed.

“Finally.” Isabel said as she bent and kissed Liz and she saw Alex do the same with Michael. She and Liz broke apart and looked to the guys who were still locked at the lips. Liz looked at the two and felt warmth gush between her legs. She’d never thought that the sight before her could be such a turn on. She knew that this would happen but she just thought that it would be quickly swept over.

‘Is it me or do those two look so damn good together?’ Isabel asked Liz through their connection.

Liz smiled and nodded. She cleared her throat getting their attention. Both men stopped their kiss and looked sheepishly at their women. Liz thought it was so cute how Michael suddenly blushed at his actions. She reached up and softly touched his cheek.

“Are you ready to do this or do you want more time with Alex Babe?” Liz asked smiling.

“Let’s do this.” Michael said and leaned over to kiss Isabel, enjoying the familiar taste of her. He felt Liz kiss Alex and knew that she was thinking the same.

Isabel and Alex broke apart from Michael and Liz and bowed their heads to their Commanders. No longer was Michael the only one, now he and Liz were one unit in heart, body and soul and Alex and Isabel, the diplomats of the group, had now submitted to their service.

Michael took Liz to him and laid her down on the bed. He easily slipped into her passage knowing she was wet for him. He looked over and saw that Isabel had Alex lying on the bed as she straddled and sank onto his cock. He watched her face fill with delight as Alex filled her. Michael began the pace slow while Isabel instinctively followed Michael as they felt their desire build quickly in their bodies. Their touches mingles with each other along with the sensations. Michael felt what Isabel and Alex were feeling on top of what Liz was feeling.

Liz gasped as the air in the room became electrified. Suddenly she was directly connected to Max and knew that he, Maria, Kyle and Tess were doing the exact same thing as they. She was amazed that all eight had the same rhythm like they were listening to the same beat. Then Liz realized that they were. It was Max’s rhythm that they all shared. It was he who led them through this bonding. Liz reached out to Max and felt him respond to her. She was not meant to be the King’s mate but they held a special bond to each other. Liz felt Max take hold as they embraced in their connection, together, their energies combined, scenes flashed in their minds.

Liz and Max shared flashes. They saw two different timelines. The way things could have been with the eight.

The first had been filled with secrets, hurts, and betrayal. The eight would never have bonded. Tess would have been raised to betray them, the hybrids genetic encoding never found out, abilities never strengthened and mistakes made as they were without proper guidance. They saw how Max would have been with Liz but their lives filled with anguish, Isabel would have lost Alex, never to truly find happiness with anyone else, Tess would violate Kyle in an unforgiving way, and Maria and Michael would never have been happy together.

The second was filled with happier scenes as the eight grew up in Roswell together, their natural instincts leading them to each other and the eight bonding at the correct time. This was how the scientists who had made the hybrids had intended it to be for them all. This is how it would have been if Khivar had not intervened and taken the humans from Earth.

Liz felt Max’s essence surround her tighter. She and Max were soul mates but not of love like he and Maria or she and Michael. She and Max shared the responsibility of leaders. It was and had always been their role to lead the two groups of four together, joining them into eight to fulfill their destiny. To ultimately save a race of people that were dying.

Liz opened up more and showed Max the vision she’s received earlier. She’s seen them all older with many children sitting around laughing and filled with love. They were all happy. She felt Max embrace it, to keep with him when the hard times came, which they knew, were going to. Slowly they drifted apart, both now knowing their place in the group and determined to make Liz’s vision come true.

Liz was suddenly very aware of her body as she felt her orgasm rush forward. “Michael!” she cried out feeling that the other three with her were riding the waves of pleasure also.

Michael collapsed on Liz and gathered her into his arms while Alex did the same. Liz and Isabel giggled and looked to Michael and Alex.

“Any ideas of a name for your daughter?” Liz asked Michael who beamed back at her. They both felt an immediate connection to the child that had just been conceived.

“Let me think on that one.”

“Any ideas for a boy’s name?” Alex asked Isabel.

“Hmm…I kind of like Alexander.”

“No juniors.” Alex said with determination. “I want something different, original.”

“Well, we have 6 to 8 weeks to figure it out.” Liz sighed, as her lids felt heavy. Michael pulled her closer to him then felt Isabel and Alex slid closer to Liz also. He sighed and let sleep over take him.

All eight rested while they could, their minds finally at peace. The two units had just been created but they worked as one.

TBC...

I know, I totally went against my Sexual Healer status in this but I surely did not want Max and Isabel together so...well it was my only alternative. Should I continue any of the slash relationships or just use it for the conception? If I do, I was only thinking of the male slash mainly for the women are now pregnant (and will be cranky, miserable, fat, swollen, and everything else that comes with it :roll: )
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 24

Post by magikhands »

Ok, I'm continuing with the general consensus. There will be slash scenes throughout the rest of this fic but it is not the main point...You want that, enjoy Unuasual Loves :P

Chapter 24

The eight stood ready as they faced the door that led out of their living quarters. The time had come and they were all ready. They felt rested from just a couple of hours of sleep they’d managed to get after the final bonding occurred. They were feeling an odd peace within themselves since then. Their connections were now permanently opened but could be dampened for privacy. They also felt more energized and stronger than ever, like a hidden door had been unlocked somewhere deep inside of them.

Max and Liz exchanged looks that held assurance before she turned and led Michael, Isabel and Alex out of the room for the last time. They went to the left until they reached the secret passage where Tristen waited for them on the other side. They were to create a diversion so that Niobe could begin deploying ships filled with rebels headed to Earth.

Kyle led Max, Maria and Tess in the opposite direction to the Oracle’s room. Dressed as Palace servants they hoped to move through the halls with little trouble. Kyle approached the wall that held the secret door and was about to use his powers to open it when it slid open on its own. Kyle immediately reacted by bringing up his hand activating his shield ready to defend those behind him.

“Come in Keeper.” A velvety voice called out to Kyle.

Kyle and the others stepped quickly into the room so that the door would close behind them. It was not until they were all safely inside the large room that Kyle finally lowered his shield. Suddenly he found himself face to face with the Oracle and she was beautiful. Not much younger than they, the Oracle stood about 5 foot 5, long, shiny black hair and the most captivating violet eyes anyone had ever seen. The four instinctively kneeled before her.

“Rise.” Her voice reverberated through their minds though she did not speak out loud. “It is I who should bow before you King Max.” she said out loud lowering her head.

Max rose and stepped up to the Oracle. He wanted to touch her, to see that she was real and not just another dream. He reached out and gently touched her cheek. He felt a shock rush through his hand and a thin blue shield erected right before his skin touched hers and almost pulled away but fought the sensation needing to feel that she was real. She let him in.

“It is I who is right in bowing before you Oracle. You have helped us immensely. Thank you.” He pulled back his hand satisfied that he was not dreaming.

She smiled at Max. “Please, my name is Kyra and I am but an instrument meant to bring you to this place and time.”

Kyle and Tess flanked Kyra and both touched her arm but neither felt a shock nor did the blue shield erect. They were her keepers, sent to protect her as she helped them on their journey.

“We have to go.” Maria said. She could not believe that Khivar had kept this beautiful girl hidden away all of her life, much like he had with them but because she could be easily identified, Kyra had probably never stepped out of this room.

“We can’t all go together.” Max said looking to Kyle. “Maria will lead me out to meet Tristen, you take Tess and Kyra another way out. Together we are too big of a target.”

Kyle nodded and watched as Max and Maria left. Several minutes passed before he led Kyra followed by Tess out also.

Maria was leading Max down a series of halls, he knew exactly where he was. He wasn’t sure if it was because of his resurfaced memories or because he studied the blue prints that Alex had gotten them. Suddenly, explosions could be heard from outside, farther away from them.

“Well, so much for a quiet get-a-way into the night.” Maria said.

They heard footsteps coming toward them so Maria pulled Max into a door. She knew that it was a squadron of soldiers going out to the front of the Palace and thought it better not to confront them right now. Maria looked around and cursed. They stood just inside the doorway of Khivar’s office.

A door on the opposite side of the room opened and Khivar walked in. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Maria and Max standing there. He was surprised but did not allow them to see it.

“Zan. Are you going somewhere?” Khivar asked, nonchalantly.

“Actually Khivar, I’m headed home.” Max said lifting his head. He had not see Khivar in this life but he instinctively knew who this man was. They had once shared blood.

Khivar chuckled and looked at Max like he was a silly boy. “You are home Zan.”

“My name is Max and Antar has not been my home since you had me killed.”

Khivar chuckled. “So you know about that. Interesting. It was the best thing that could have happened to Antar, Max. I was always the better choice but no, you had to be born, you and your sister. That screwed up everything for me. That knocked me back on the succession line so I knew that I had to get rid of you all in order to take over.”

Kyle stopped suddenly. “Shit.” He muttered looking around. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He hated being pulled in so many directions. He fought with his priorities. He was the Oracle’s keeper, made to keep her safe but also Tess’s mate. He had to protect her and their child. But now, Max, his King needed him. He was with Khivar. Kyle knew that Max and Maria could handle themselves and Max was more than powerful enough to protect his child and Maria but…Kyle could not help it. Max’s welfare beckoned him.

“Shit! Why can’t my life be more simple?” he muttered.

Khivar smiled at Max and Maria with evilness. “Maria, dear, how is your mission coming along?” he asked trying to distract her so that he could get into her mind. “Are you becoming too attached to this hybrid?”

Maria glared at Khivar. She’d always disliked the man, hated that he was using them for his obsession. He was the root of her troubles. She felt him try to tear into her head but she tightly held her block up and watched his eyes widen a little as she smiled back at him. Suddenly a flash from her nightmare claimed her mind and her smile faded while his grew. Maria trembled and her stomach began to churn at the thought of Khivar taking away her child and hurting Max.

“No!” she gasped as yet another image flew through her mind. This one was of Zan being killed. Max looked so much like him that her heart broke when she saw him fall to the ground calling out to Tess who already lay near him.

Max felt what was happening to Maria. Khivar had somehow taken hold of her fears and feeding them back to her. Max reached out and took her hand their energy instantly mingling. Easily Max pushed and cleared her head and soothed her fears.

Khivar lifted a brow at the former king and opened his mouth to say something when he saw the door behind Max open bringing in Kyle, Tess and…Kyra? Then he realized what was happening. The sudden attack from the Rebellion, the Hybrids out of their rooms with the humans and why Kyra was with them. Suddenly it came together.. They were escaping him and taking the Oracle from him so to overthrow his position as King. Khivar seethed with anger.

“Traitors!” He yelled eyeing Maria and Kyle. “How could you do this to me? I raised you and gave you all you needed.” He turned to Max. “You will not have the throne. It is rightfully mine.”

Kyle stepped up and glared at Khivar. “You gave us nothing. All you did was take away the lives we should have lived and the families who loved us.”

Khivar laughed. “Love? You humans are lead by your emotions. You can’t possibly see the bigger picture. There is more out there than love.”

Khivar looked at Max and dug hard into his mind. He knew what it would do but the humans had turned on him and he needed to control Zan. If he had control over him, then the others would follow.

Max felt Khivar push into his mind and much like flicking an ant from his hand, Max threw him out. He watched as Khivar’s eyes grew wide with surprise. Then he turned to Tess and reached in, looking for the chip that had been placed inside. He quickly found it but it would not activate. He could feel that she was the one preventing him access and he now began to panic. Only he and the humans controlled the chips but now he saw that the hybrids could override them. Khivar growled and with lightening speed, he threw three blasts at the group.

Max felt Khivar’s panic and was ready. Before the blasts could hit, he threw up his shield and watched as the blasts absorbed into the swirling green. Lowing his shield Max flicked his wrist and Khivar flew back and hit the wall then fell to the floor. Khivar was dazed with the intensity of the impact but still tried to get up.

Max saw that Khivar was trying hard to get up so he held him down using his powers. Max stepped toward Khivar, his expression stone cold as he looked upon this man that he truly hated.

“You can have this dying planet Khivar. It’s yours so keep it. You caused this damage with your wars when you killed us so live with the consequences. I am taking my family to our real home so do not follow us or you will be sorry you ever saw me again.” Max’s eyes pierced into Khivar’s and his voice was ice cold.

Khivar glared back not giving this hybrid the satisfaction of defeat over him. As his words sunk in he looked to Maria who was standing next to the hybrid Ava.

“You Bitch!” Khivar growled. “That child is mine. You will not take it from me. I’ve worked too hard and waited too long to get my heir.”

Max felt Maria’s physical shiver run though his own body as she listened to Khivar’s words. It made him angry beyond means that this man thought he had a right to speak to her that way. He wanted nothing better than to kill Khivar right at that moment but something inside of him protested. He was not a killer like Khivar. He would not kill out of anger.

“Max.” Kyle interrupted his thoughts as explosions rocked the room. “We have to go.”

Max looked at Khivar again. “If you so much as step on the planet Earth, I will kill you. Your place is here, to die in this dead world.” With that said, Max pressed in Khivar’s mind and made him pass out.

He turned to the four that waited for him. “We will leave together. No more splitting up.”

Kyle nodded and led the way out of the room. He led them through the halls trying to find a safe way out of the Palace. Blasts and explosions could be heard coming closer to them no matter which way they turned. Squads of troops were being dispersed throughout the Palace and the small group dodged them all but one.

Kyle rounded the corner than froze. Before him stood a squad of about 15 Palace Guards. Luckily they were looking away from Kyle so he went to back up.

“Ooomph!” Tess hissed as she ran into Kyle’s back.

This got the guards attention. Immediately they turned and began firing but Kyle got his shield up before a blast could hit their targets. Max ran up to Kyle and added power to the shield allowing them to absorb the blasts instead of deflecting them.

“Halt! Hold your fire.” A deep voice yelled and the hall became quiet.

A man who looked to be in his late thirties stepped up in front of the squad. He squinted, trying to see through the fuzzy shield. His eyes widened with surprise.

“King Zan. Queen Ava.” He whispered shocked.

Max and Kyle lowered their shield as Tess, Maria, and Kyra stepped up close behind them. Suddenly the man before them bowed down before them, as did many of the other guards.

“Uncle.” A young guard stepped forward. “What are you doing?” He asked eyeing the group in front of them. He remembered the one called Kyle then recognized the other one as the one he had helped with training that day.

“Bow before King Zan, boy. Do not show disrespect.”

Upon hearing this the other guards bowed. Immediately Max became uncomfortable. He did not like anyone bowing to him especially since he was not the king.

“Please rise.” Max said, not knowing what else to do. Somewhere deep inside this felt right but he fought it. “Where do your loyalties lie?”

The man in front answered. “Our loyalties lie with the King of Antar, the true king. King Zan who stands before me now.”

Max saw that all the other heads nodded in agreement. What is your name?”

“Tallon, Majesty.”

“Khivar is king of Antar, why do you say that your loyalties lie with me?”

“There are many of those who do not agree with Khivar but have had no choice but to continue with life or die. My family has been Royal Guards for 13 decades; I would not break that cycle. I remember you King Zan. I was just a child when you died but I remember you and your family.” Tallon looked to Tess.

Max quickly reached out and scanned the group that stood before them. They were all true to their word. He nodded to Tallon.

“I am not Zan. He died all those years ago. My name is Max. I am not the king but I am trying to take my family home to Earth. If you are willing to join with the Rebellion, you may join us, away from this dying planet.”

The group, without hesitation agreed. “There are others that would join and follow you to this new world. I must go inform them. This is my nephew Nephram. He will take you to safety.”

“Thank you.” Max said as Tallon went left half the squad following him.

“This way.” Nephram said as then other half stayed with him. An explosion sounded very near making them all jump. Nephram led the group to a hidden passage that went to the outside wall. Once they got outside, the chaos was even more prominent.

“Nephram, take your squad and assist Tristen, he will be expecting you and tell you where to go. We must meet the others.”

Nephram nodded and left but not before looking into the eyes of the great, legendary king long dead. What he saw was amazing and encouraged him to do what was right.

TBC...

My muse is running on this fic so I'm hoping to have posts more often the next few chapters...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 25

Post by magikhands »

Told you my muse was running. I've got the next four chapters written out but just need to go through them to do some editing... Thanks for all the feedback and I'm glad that you are enjoying this.

Chapter 25

Now there were ten that stood in a circle in the woods where the hybrids had first arrived. Tristen and Kyra had joined the eight that were determined to go home. Tristen stood between Liz and Tess, while Kyra stood between Kyle and Tess. Together they all joined hands. Kyle, Tess and Kyra called out to the Granolith, letting it awaken. Liz and Max joined their powers to the three then the others followed, including Tristen.

A ball of energy, a variety of colors, swirled around the ten. The air tingled their skin as they felt electricity run through their bodies. The eight had one thought in common, home. They closed their eyes and Max passed an image to them all then they focused their energy to that one place.

The ten felt a strange movement, similar to what one felt in an elevator. When the feeling passed and opened their eyes they found themselves in the Granolith Chamber on Earth. In unison, they all sighed in relief.

“No one can follow.” Kyra stated as she looked up in awe at the machine that she was a part of.

“It will take Niobe and the others at least a month to travel to Earth so we have time to set things up and find out if Khivar will try to follow.” Tristen said, looking to Max.

Max nodded and led the way to the other chamber. He was anxious to go outside and set his sights on the desert and breath the dry air. The others followed but the withered pods that were still attached to the wall distracted Liz, Maria, Kyle and Alex.

Liz reached out and touched the upper left pod.

Flash*

Liz saw Michael inside this pod. He was surrounded by the warm liquid and felt safe. He could hear three other heartbeats and felt content.

The scene changed to Michael turning in the pod. His lungs had begun to burn and the feeling of comfort was gone. All he could think about was getting out for he was suffocating. Michael finally pushed through the barrier that held him in and pulled his way out of the pod. Liz felt Michael’s first real breath of Earth’s air and it felt wonderful.”

End Flash**

Liz smiled, thankful that this egg shaped pod had kept Michael and the others nourished and safe for so long.

Max went to the door of the cave and cautiously opened it. A rush of hot air blew in and it felt good. He stepped outside, aware of everything around. It all looked the same…yet different. That was when he realized that it wasn’t the scenery that had changed so much as him. He and the others had gone through a lot, had learned a lot, and matured. They were not the same people that left Roswell. They have returned wiser and stronger.

Max stepped back inside and went to the corner where there was a stack of supplies. Before leaving they had decided to make sure they had supplies in case they came back and could not get back to town right away. Max found the cell phone and returned back outside, turning it on. Tristen followed him this time. He looked at Max curious.

“We are too far out to walk to town and we did not want to draw attention to this place so my parents took our vehicles back. We thought it would be wise if we planned for the what ifs.”

“Smart.”

As he dialed the number he knew by heart, he felt that the others had come out to inspect their new home.

“It’s me.”

“Max? My god Max. You’re back?” Valenti asked.

Max could not help but smile at the Sheriff’s surprise and heard the happiness in his voice. “Yes we’re all back. I want you and my parents to come out early tomorrow morning.”

“Let me head out now and get you guys. You don’t know how anxious you’re parents are to see you again.

“No, don’t come out yet. We need to rest and recupe before we see them. We’ve got supplies here and I don’t want anyone to know just yet that we are back.”

“All right son. If you think that is best.” Jim was disappointed. He missed Max and the others as much as the Evans. He really couldn’t wait to see them again.

“One more thing Sheriff. I don’t care how you do it, but get the Parkers, Mr. Whitman, and Amy out here with you also.”

“Max, what is going on?”

“My parents will help with Uncle Charles but please just do it and we will explain everything in the morning.”

Jim was surprised at Max’s request. These people who he wanted out there had no idea that they were alien hybrids. But a lot must have happened to them for him to make a request such as that. “Ok, Max. I’ll see you bright and early. Get some rest and be careful.”

“Thanks Sheriff. But one more thing. How long have we been gone?”

There was a pause. “Almost six months.”

Max was shocked. According to their calculations, they’d only been gone about two and a half months. After quick calculations in his head Max chalked it up to travel in space.

“Thanks. See you in the morning.” Max hung up and looked at the others. He didn’t have to say anything for they already knew that the parents would be there in the morning.

“Fine. Now get this damn chip out of my head please.” Michael said looking at the humans He didn’t want anything hindering their plans because he could not be sure that Khivar would be dumb enough to follow them. He didn’t want to have to worry about fighting for control over his own body if Khivar found a way to reactivate these chips, even from this distance.

Alex stepped forward. “I can assist in that.” He went around to each hybrid and dissolved the chip.

“Now we relax, rest and wait.” Isabel announced as she grabbed a sleeping bag. She’d used a lot of energy back on Antar when they were helping Tristen and she suddenly felt tired. She wasn’t sure if it was that, the travel, or the baby. Either way, she was going to lie down and rest. She was glad when she saw the others doing the same.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 26

Post by magikhands »

Reposting this chapter due to it being lost in the switch...

Chapter 26

Max lay with Maria curled next to him in the cave. He was thinking what he was sure the other three hybrids were thinking. Especially Isabel. How were they going to tell the parents that they were about to be grandparents, four times? Diane and Philip Evans saw Michael and Tess as their children after finding out the truth about the four so Max knew that they would claim their children as their own also. Max was feeling very stressed about facing the adults He took responsibility for the other three when they left and now they came back with ten more, four humans, the babies growing inside of the girls, Kyra and Tristen.

How was he going to explain about going away to another planet, coming back changed and stronger than ever in their abilities, bringing back four humans that disappeared 20 years ago who also have the same abilities as the hybrids and all four girls pregnant? Just thinking about it was giving Max a headache.

He knew that Valenti was going to be overprotective of Tess, thinking of her as a daughter but now he will have his son back. Thinking of that brought Max to another matters altogether. His attraction to Kyle, Tess’s mate, Jim’s son. He wanted to laugh at the thought of him keeping it all in the family but it was true. Jim and Amy are married, making Kyle and Maria step-siblings, Jim thinks of Tess as a daughter who will be marring Kyle while he will marry Maria. Their family tree will be very interesting for their children.

Back to Kyle. His parents and Jim had always been very understanding about their alien side and some of the quirks that came with being a hybrid but he had his doubts and wasn’t so sure that they’d accept these strange turn of events. He knew that they all had to tell them of their attractions because the parents would eventually find out one way or another so it would be best to get it all out in the open early. His parents were adamant about a no secrets rule since they were 16.

Near Max a figure stood, breaking Max from his thoughts. The figure went outside of the pod chamber but after several minutes passed, the figure had not returned. Max disengaged Maria from his body, her only response was to turn and find the figure that lie next to her and cuddled into that person. Max stood at the same time he saw Tristen stand from his position near the door of the cave.

“It’s alright Tristen. I got it.”

Tristen nodded to Max and settled back down near Kyra. He had seen it as his personal duty now to oversee and protect who he called the Royals along with the Oracle.

Max stepped outside and sat next to Kyle. They stared out at the dark landscape and breathed in the cool night air of the desert. “You OK?” Max asked. It felt good to be home and though he was nervous about what tomorrow might bring, he felt at peace being back on Earth.

“Yeah. Just a little nervous and having trouble sleeping.”

The two sat in silence, both in their town thoughts but very much aware of each other.

“Do you think this thing we feel has to do with your genetic engineering? I mean because we’ve found nothing that warned us of this. I have to assume that this is not the norm.” Kyle said breaking the silence.

Max shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe it’s an unknown side effect with the Gandarium, or our engineering or maybe how the four of you are connected to us. I have found that being the only hybrids every created, there are no basic rules for how we are. We are a new breed so maybe this is normal for us.”

“Perhaps.”

The silence resumed for several moments, a coyote howled in the distance.

“I felt you come to me, to us.” Max said. Kyle turned and looked at Max, brow raised. “When we were all separated. Late at night, you took walks and always ended up at our door. I felt you just outside of the sealed door. I wanted to go to you but my desire was stronger to stay with Maria.”

“You had not bonded with her yet. You couldn’t come to me at that time.” Kyle whispered remembering those nights, wandering the halls trying to forget the dreams.

“You fought the dreams. You were angry with what they showed you.”

Kyle nodded. “I didn’t want to see what they had to say. I didn’t want to think of liking guys. I don’t like men. I’m not gay.”

“But you like me. Because I’m King?”

Kyle took a long look at Max in the moonlight. This was the man who he’d hated for as long as he could remember. He was the reason for Khivar’s obsession. Why they’d been taken from their families in the first place. He’d resisted even liking Max at first, taking out his anger on him with his attitude and distrust. But since that day that they trained together, he couldn’t not like him. He’d seen inside of Max then and knew what type of person he was. Then because of Tess, their friendship grew then the dreams began. He became sexually attracted to Max and at first hated it but he was drawn to Max all the same. There was no mistaking it, Max was his King and he needed to be with him like he needed to breath to survive.

Kyle saw Max as beautiful, both inside and out. He knew Max’s heart and the love he held for each of them. Kyle would now admit that he was first attracted to Max because of the screwed up alien shit but now, it was because he knew Max.

“I like you because you’re Max. A caring man willing to sacrifice himself to save the ones he loves.”

The comfortable silence enveloped them again.

“Michael and Alex seem to have had no problems with how things have turned out.”

Kyle snorted. “Who’d have thought that Michael would go so easily? I thought he’d be the first to balk at this side effect.”

Kyle had watched the other four earlier. Michael and Alex sat next to each other on the cave floor, their shoulders almost touching. Liz lay with her head in Michael’s lap while Isabel laid the same on Alex, head to head. Kyle had seen the way Michael’s hand rested on Alex’s thigh, his thumb caressing circles on his pants and Alex had his hand on Michael’s knee. He also saw that Isabel had a strand of Liz’s hair twirled around her finger as if the four could not help but touch each other.

“You got the better end of the deal.”

Kyle looked at Max questioningly. “Why do you think that?”

Max smiled. “You got the sensitive, romantic male hybrid. I’m also more of a morning person.”

Kyle chuckled knowing that what Max said was true. He’d seen what a grouch Michael was in the mornings, often wondering how Liz put up with him.

“So…are you going to fight this…thing?” Max asked but already knew that answer. He just wanted to hear it from Kyle.

Kyle leaned over and drew Max into a gently kiss. His tongue swept inside of Max, bringing forth a moan. Max’s unique taste of pure masculinity was addictive and Kyle wanted more. He opened his mouth wider and deepened their kiss. His hand slid down to Max’s groin and rubbed the stiffness that strained against the jeans. Kyle swallowed Max’s groan and felt Max’s hand begin its caressing of his own hardness.

Kyle pulled away, unbuttoned Max’s jeans and release the hard cock, holding it tightly. “Does this answer your question?” He’s eyes smoldered with lust as he stroked Max.

Max’s hand at Kyle’s crotch felt the hardness pressing upon the material. “I need you Kyle.” Max murmured, latching onto Kyle’s mouth and fighting with Kyle’s jeans. Frustrated with the need to feel Kyle in his hand, Max swiped his hand over Kyle and the pants disappeared. With full access, Max grasped Kyle and they both moaned as their desire rose.

They lay back, facing one another on the rocky cliff and gave into the lust that filled their bodies. Neither cared that what was happening to them was not normal in this world. Max was an alien hybrid, Kyle a human with extraordinary powers raised on an alien world. Some scientists, long dead, brought them together so all that existed was this and their feelings.

Max pumped Kyle’s cock, his mouth ravaging his now lovers’ mouth until he cried out, releasing his load into Max’s hand. The feel of Kyle’s warm seed sent him spiraling over the edge, spraying Kyle.

They lay panting and gazed at one another, their minds numb and bodies sated for now. Kyle cleaned up their mess with a swipe of his hand while Max restored Kyle’s pants. They rolled over to their backs and gazed up at the stars.

“So, who’s the bitch in our little relationship?” Kyle asked, humor coating his voice. He no longer felt uncomfortable with his new relationship with Max but he had to wonder how his father would take it.

Max laughed. “Of course you are. I’m the King remember. I can’t be the bitch.”

Kyle looked over at Max. “Now you claim king status. What happened to all of us deciding our next move together, a democracy instead of a monarchy?”

Max just shook his head and laughed. “It’s good to be the King.”

“Shouldn’t that be Maria’s line?” Kyle snorted at Max’s retort. Kyle knew Max was blushing at his comment.

“Come on. Let’s get back to the girls.”

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 27

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 27

The next morning, Max and Tristen stood outside, waiting. He watched as three cars pull up below them. Jim was the first out of the vehicle and up the trail to embrace the young man.

“Max. It’s good to see you. What happened? Who’s this?” he asked eyeing Tristen warily.

“This is Tristen. A friend.”

Suddenly Max was grabbed and pulled into a tight embrace. “Oh Max! We missed you so much.” Diane cried at finally seeing her son again.

“Where’s Isabel?” Philip asked also hugging his son.

“Inside.” Max gasped. “Mom, Dad…can’t breath.” His parent released their hold. “There are people that you need to meet.”

His parents eyed Tristen as Max waved his hand and opened the cave door.

“Sheriff. What is going on? Why are we all out in the middle of the desert?” Jeff Parker asked.

“Max said that you needed to be here so I’m sure he’ll explain everything.”

The nine stepped inside out of the already rising heat.

“Mom! Dad!” Isabel cried out embracing her parents. Michael stood right beside her waiting his turn with the Evans. Jim found Tess and embraced her in a tight hug then found Michael and Isabel. They were family to him. Amy embraced Tess when Jim let go.

“Jim? Where’s my dad?” Tess asked looking to where he stood with Michael. She’d scanned through all the adults but did not find Ed Harding among them.

“Tess, I’m sorry.” He hated having to tell her like this, here but there was no easy way to do this. “About a month ago Ed was coming home from Dallas and was involved in a vehicle accident. I’m sorry Tess but he didn’t make it.”

Tess shook her head in disbelief. “No. That can’t be.” She began to feel numb inside, as she grew cold. Jim had been a father to her while Ed was gone, which was a lot, but Ed Harding was the one who had adopted her and stood by her.

Kyle, who along with Alex, Maria and Liz, had stood in the back of the chamber, letting the hybrids have their reunion stepped up to Tess. Her grief and sorrow screamed through him. He immediately went to her. Maria was also beside her as Max gravitated to their small group, offering comfort. Kyle took Tess in his arms and stroked her back, letting her tears fall on his chest. Max and Maria also embraced the two, each giving her support.

“It’s alright Tess. I’m here. We are all here. You’re not alone.” Kyle whispered soothingly to her as he felt her sudden fears rush through him. He was still deciding if this connection thing was good or bad.

Jim now noticed the four other young people in the room that had stood by the withered pods. He looked at the young man holding Tess and his breath stopped. Kyle felt someone watching him and raised his head. Blue eyes locked with an identical set. He watched as the older man’s eyes widened as realization hit him hard.

Kyle smiled at the man. “Hey dad.”

Gasps echoed through the cave.

“We found some friends that wanted to come home. Thought you’d like to meet them.” Max said to the Parkers, Charles Whitman and Amy Deluca Valenti.

Liz stepped up to the Parkers and smiled as tears streamed down her face. Michael stood near and sent his support.

“Mom. Dad.” The words felt good. She’d always dreamed of saying them but she never thought it would come true.

“Elizabeth? Liz?” Nancy said, looking at her lost baby girl. She only had her for a few short months but she’d know her daughter anywhere. She looked like Jeff. Liz suddenly fell into her parents open arms and sobbed as they did the same.

Alex approached his father. ‘So, that’s where my height comes from?’ he thought and could hear Isabel sigh at his first reaction. “Hey dad.” Alex gave a weary smile and tried to sound casual like he’d just been away at camp.

“My boy. Thank you. Thank you.” Charles said taking Alex into his arms. “I never gave up on you. I knew you’d come back when you could.” Isabel came and embraced them both, feeling Alex’s joy and wonder overwhelm her.

Max took Maria’s hand and pulled her to Amy. “Amy, meet your daughter and the love of my life.”

Amy was frozen to her spot, unbelieving that her precious daughter was standing in front of her. It had been 20 years since she’d laid eyes upon her. The emotions that hit her were indescribable as they all came at once. Her eyes shifted to the younger version of her husband to Maria. Suddenly, she realized that she went from a childless woman to a mother of two grown children, three if Tess decided to take Jim up on his offer she knew he would suggest.

“Mom?” Maria asked through the blurriness of her tears. She was scared at her mother’s reaction. Was this all too much for her? Did she want a daughter anymore?

‘It’s ok, she’s shocked. Go to her.’ Max encouraged. Maria took a step toward Amy then found herself being squeezed in the tightest embrace she’d ever received.

Tears and rejoice echoed in the cave as four people who had no memory of their families were reunited with the ones who loved them. The parents were introduced to Kyra and Tristen who had just observed the sight in wonder. Once things calmed down a bit, the younger ones eased apart from the parents and crowed together, each male protectively embracing their woman.

The parents began asking questions all at once. Jim and Philip, knowing the hybrids the best, noticed that there was definitely something deeper going on. Probably more than they were ready to hear.

It was Jim that saw the pattern. Max held Maria but his son was right next to him, standing shoulder to shoulder, Tess, in his arms, was holding Maria’s hand. Then there was a small space where the other two couples stood much the same. Taking a step back, he could see that the eight young adults were together yet…separate.

Liz stepped out of Michael’s arms and held up her hand to the adults. When the cave fell silent, she smiled.

“We are all glad to be home. We will of course explain everything to you and where we’ve been but before that, we have something to say that is more important than the past.” Liz took a deep breath. She’d never had to worry about disappointing anyone but her three family members. Now she was terrified of what her parents would think of her. Of how she readily went along with being used as lab rats to mate with the hybrids. Of how she’d turned out, being raised mostly on her own with only the other three to depend on. She could feel the other seven encouraging her.

“The four of us girls, well…we’re pregnant.”

Her response was silence accompanied by seven shocked expressions.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 28

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 28

Khivar stood rigid at his window and looked out over the area within the Palace walls and just outside of it. The damage was great. Khivar seethed as he thought about all he’d just lost. They were all gone now. The hybrids, the humans, and the Oracle. Vanished. Khivar could only speculate that the hybrids had returned to Earth the way they had come to Antar, taking the humans and Kyra with them. All he’d work for and fought for had slipped out of his hands in just an instant. All he had left now was a dying planet filled with dying people he realized.

‘Damn you Zan.’ Khivar thought. He turned and placed his hands on the back of his chair. His fingers tightened as he thought of the hybrid. Then his thoughts turned to the human bitch that carried the heir. What he thought of as Antar’s salvation.

Khivar had also just received reports about three large ships leaving the planet during the time of the attack. Later after all of the fighting had calmed another one was detected. He was also informed that over a third of his army was missing. He had to assume that they were either dead or had joined with the Rebels.

Flash*
Khivar looked down on his prisoner. He wore the tattered uniform of the Royal Guard but he had been fighting against his own.

“Where are the hybrids?” Khivar demanded.

The man refused to answer. Khivar was becoming impatient. “Who do you serve?”

“The King.” The man answered pride filling his voice.

“Then tell me. Where are the traitors?”

“I serve only the true King and he is gone.”

This statement angered Khivar greatly and he pushed deep into the prisoner’s mind, searching, headless of the tortured screams that filled the room. He’d tried to be nice, now he wanted answers but all he found was the meeting of Zan. The rest of the information this man had was useless. This man knew nothing of the hybrids. Khivar pushed and finished the job. Tallon now lay dead on the table he was strapped to.

End Flash*

How had they grown so powerful? They were part human, which should have weakened them, not made them stronger than Antarians. He ‘d felt their power though when he’d first found Zan and Maria in his room. He thought nothing of it at first. But then it increased with Kyle and Ava. Together, the four had stood against him. Afterward, he realized that the humans had been holding back their power. Had the hybrids also done the same? They were fools. Khivar now knew that Zan was strong, they all were but his revenge had more fury.

The chair under Khviar’s hands began to melt as he thought of Zan and the others. Images of the torture and pain he’d do to them all flashed through his mind and he could not stop the smile that passed on his lips. He no longer cared about Antar or it’s people. Without the hybrids’ offspring, they would all be dead within 50 years. If he could not have those children, no one would. Antar’s death would be total. Not a piece of energy surviving in the universe.

Khivar stalked out of the room. “I’m coming for you Zan, Max, whatever you are called. I’m coming to destroy you, your family once and for all. Even if I have to destroy the entire planet, you will die by my hand.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When the parents’ shock wore off, questions began filling the cave so loud that the girls covered their ears. The guys saw the faces of Philip and Jim turn red. The thought of Isabel and Tess pregnant, that their little girls were intimate with a male seemed to have activated their protective instincts. Philip wanted to kill Alex for letting his hormonal body near his precious daughter while struggling not to strangle his son for being so irresponsible. Jim, who had long ago thought of Tess as a daughter wanted to take his newly found son and throttle him.

It was Maria who stepped out and stood in front of the group of parents. She held up her hands and shouted.

“Quiet!”

The loudness and tone of her voice got everyone’s attention and all heads turned to her. Maria took a deep breath and looked to the parental units.

“I know that we are throwing a lot of crap at you right now, and this new information doesn’t help any but this is the way it had to be done. There will be a lot of adjustments for us all.” She paused and looked around the cave. “Just know, that in order for Max’s child, our son, to be heir to the Anrarian people, he had to be conceived as he was.”

Maria looked back to the others who silently sent their thanks and support. She turned back to the adults and saw that they were still silent and waiting.

“Now. If you would just sit and let us explain everything, I hope that you will be able to understand our situation a little better without all the emotional overload.”

The parents looked to this blonde hair girl and detected how confident she was. Her head was held high and her posture commanding. She immediately took charge of the situation. Her entire attitude led the seven adults to find seats on rock and the floor around the cave. Even Tristen, Kyra and the others did the same leaving Maria the only one standing.

‘Alright my Queen. The floor is yours.’ Max whispered through their connection. This brought Maria out of her thoughts and was surprised to find that everyone had done as she’d said. She turned to Liz who just smiled and nodded an encouragement.

‘Told you.’ Liz said. Maria smiled at her and turned her attention to the others.

“Ok, let’s start at the beginning.”

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 29

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 29

The discussion took several hours but in the end, the parents knew everything. They knew about Khivar, the reason that the four babies were taken, the situation for the hybrids creation, the plan Khivar had and everything that had happened to them on Antar.

The hardest part to reveal was their special relationships. The parents were at first confused. Yes, they knew that there was four couples but then as Max explained about the two separate groups, his face flaming red, they understood what he meant. The four in each group were bonded together as much as they were to their mates.

The seven adults asked the others if they could have some time alone and they obliged leaving them in the pod chamber, going outside to find that it was already close to four in the afternoon. The ten sat around outside and made light conversation but they were all wondering what the parents had to say to all the information that they had just been told.

Tristen went to where Kyra was sitting off to the side. He had noticed that her violet eyes roamed the group of Royals and she would occasionally give a small smile. He sat beside her and looked into the direction of the young King who was speaking with his Commander.

“He’s coming, isn’t he?”

Kyra kept her eyes on Max but nodded. “He comes with vengeance. He will destroy all that Max holds dear, including this planet.”

“Can we stop him?” Tristen asked. He knew of the group’s strength but would they be able to hold it together to fight Khivar? He also knew that the girls were now highly vunerable in their pregnancies.

“That is yet to be determined.” Kyra stated and finally turned to Tristen. “The future can change with just one action. It will be our job to advise them the best we can.”

Tristen nodded and looked to the sky. He reached out and felt for Niobe but it was still dark inside that space that she’d always filled. She was too far away but he knew that she was coming.

Jim came out and beckoned the young adults back inside. Once again everyone was inside the Pod Chamber and it was Philip that spoke for the adults.

“We’ve talked it over and though there is still a lot we don’t understand and things that haven’t really soaked in yet, we want you to know that no matter what, we will love and support you in any way we can.

“We acknowledge that you are all technically adults but you are still our children so do not take offense when we may disagree with you or be a little overprotective from time to time, especially those who have just found their children.”

Max and the others all understood and agreed to keep the parents informed on everything happening. After some more discussion, the entire group agreed that it would be best if they all headed back into town and got some sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Liz turned over in bed. Michael’s arms were wrapped around her and she suddenly felt trapped. She slowly raised his arm and set it next to him. She turned some more but she could not get comfortable. She lay there, her mind racing. She should be the happiest woman on this planet. She now, after 20 years, was sleeping under the roof of her biological parents, with the love of her life lying next to her, carrying his child. What more could she want?

But she felt something was missing. She was restless. Her body began to warm and sweat beaded on her skin. Suddenly she began to shiver though her body got hotter. She turned again and kicked the sheets from her body.

Michael felt her discomfort and woke. “Liz?” He suddenly felt the heat that radiated from her body. “What’s wrong baby?”

“I’m not sure.” She groaned as her body began to ache. “I need…I don’t know…something.” Tears ran down her cheeks.

Michael began to panic. Liz was sick and he had no idea why. She said that she’d never really been sick before. What about his daughter that was growing inside of Liz? Was it she that was causing Liz’s body to react this way? Was her body rejecting their child? Could the prophecy have been wrong about them?

Michael ran his hand right about her body, doing a scan of her but found nothing that could ail her. Instantly, he called out in his mind but it wasn’t to Max he called, but Alex, only to get a panicked response. Apparently Liz wasn’t the only one feeling sick. So was Isabel. Liz suddenly clamped down on Michael’s arm.

“Isabel.” She gasped. “I need Isabel. Now!”

“Alright. I’ll take you to her but let me write your parents a note so that they don’t worry.”

Liz nodded and got up, putting on her shoes with shaking hands. Her breath came out in pants and sweat drenched her pale face.

The bedroom door opened and Nancy looked in seeing Liz getting dressed and Michael searching the room. She began to worry that they were leaving again.

“Michael? Liz? What’s wrong?”

Michael looked at Nancy with relief. “I’m taking Liz to Isabel over at Alex’s house.”

Nancy walked in and saw how pale her daughter looked. “Oh my god! Liz are you alright? What’s wrong with her? Do I need to call an ambulance?” Nancy cupped her daughter’s face with her hands and felt the heat that came from her skin. Tears flooded her eyes. After all these years, she finally had her daughter back and now she’s sick.

“No. What she needs is Isabel. I can’t really explain it right now but that is why she is sick.”

“I’m sorry Mom.” Liz said softly, her words coming out between sobs. She hated seeing her mother cry and so worried. She wanted badly to stay here but she knew that the longer she stayed away from Isabel, the worse it got for her and Isabel. “I love you Mom.” Liz reached out and touched Nancy’s temple.

Nancy gasped. Liz had transferred just a portion of what she was feeling to her mother, hoping that she would understand her need to leave. Nancy felt Liz’s discomfort, her body acting much like she had the flu but what surprised her was the desperate need for Isabel, to connect with her. Nancy nodded then looked to Michael.

“Take the car. The keys are by the door.” She kissed her daughter and hugged Michael and watched him carry Liz out of the apartment.

Nancy stood in the doorway of the spare room looking where her daughter had lay but once more she was gone. Nancy had to wonder if she’d ever really have her daughter back.

Alex met Michael and Liz at his father’s front door. Liz quickly rushed into the house without a word and ran up the stairs. She had never been in the Whitman house but she knew exactly where Isabel was. Michael and Alex exchanged looks. It was going to be a long two months.

Charles came out and worry crept in when he saw Michael with Alex at the door. “Son?” Fear gripped his heart as thoughts of Alex having to leave again came to mind.

Alex turned and saw the concern etched in his father’s face. “It’s alright Dad. It’s just a pregnancy hormone moment. We are having guests for the night.”

Charles was still in awe of having known aliens for 14 years and the return of his son who also had these alien gifts. But as long as his son was staying, he had no problems.

“Well, it’s late. Why don’t you guys head to bed.” He was sure that Alex would make sure Michael and Liz got settled and he would hear all about it once they woke.

Michael headed up the stairs while Alex took a moment to hug his father before going up after Michael.

“I love you Dad.”

Charles hugged his son tighter as tears came to his eyes. Yes, his son was real and now home. “I love you too Alex.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At the Valenti Home:

Jim and Amy had a nice three-bedroom house. At that moment they were glad that they had opted to have a house of that size. After Ed died, Jim had been appointed in place of Tess as executive of Ed Harding’s will until Tess was able to return. The story of the four’s absence was that they were going to travel abroad and Jim had made sure that they all had plans in case something was to happen to any of the parents in their absence. He and Amy had put all of Ed and Tess’s belongings in storage until Tess could return but they had also set her up a room, determined for her to live with them until things got taken care of. They however did not expect to have even more guests upon Tess coming back home.

Tess and Kyle now slept in the room set for Tess while Kyra slept in the third bedroom with Tristen on the floor by her side. Max and Maria had insisted on sleeping out on the fold out couch for now until they could figure out what they would do.

Maria now tossed and turned, her body beginning to heat. She groaned in her sleep, which instantly woke Max. He reached out and felt her hot body covered with sweat.

“Maria.” He gently woke her. “What’s happening?”

“I need…”she started weakly then shot up in bed. She took Max’s hand and dragged him off the bed. “Tess.” She whispered as she pulled him down the hall. Suddenly Max felt what Maria was talking about and rushed her into the room. At that same moment, he felt Liz and knew that she and his sister were in pain. He reached out and sent out some extra energy to them until Michael could get them together.

Unknown to Max and Maria, Jim and Amy were unable to sleep and were in bed talking, both excited that they had their children back. It now appeared that they had a very large family. They knew that their children would take the time and decide how to handle their situation but Jim and Amy also talked over some possible options to offer even if it was just temporary.

They heard rustling so Jim went out to make sure everything was alright with their houseguests. Coming out to the living room, Jim caught sight of Max and Maria disappearing into Tess’s room. Jim jumped when he felt a hand on his back. Amy had followed him out.

“They went to Tess’s room.” He said to his wife.

Silently they went to the door and opened it a crack. What they saw amazed them. Maria had crawled on the bed where she and Tess embraced lying face to face. Kyle was spooning Tess while Max settled himself likewise with Maria. Max and Kyle’s top hands met on the girl’s hips, their fingers entwined together. Energy suddenly filled the room then a gold shield engulfed the four, protecting them from outside harm as they slept.

Jim and Amy backed away and closed the door silently. Jim was used to seeing the hybrid’s powers but nothing could have prepared him for what he felt. His heart had swelled with so many emotions at the scene but love was the strongest. It wasn’t only for Tess or his son but for them all.

Jim had always had great respect for Max and how determined the young man was to protect his family at any cost. He had come to care for the young leader and now it seems as if he would become the young man’s father-in-law. Then there was Tess. He’d kept an eye on her much of her youth knowing that her father traveled extensively. After learning of their secret he’d gotten close to her even more and thought of her like a daughter and now that was completely true. Kyle and Maria, he hardly knew them, they were practically strangers but he already knew that he liked them and would love them with all his heart in no time. The thought of getting to know his son excited him the most of all. For 20 years now, he’d often wondered how his son had turned out and now was his chance to find out.

His mind also told him that he should be more concerned with the closeness that the four in the room had. Especially the relationship that his son and Max apparently had. The picture of them holding hands on the girls’ hips flashed through his mind. They had been told of the unique relationships that had formed within the group and had witnessed a small part of it as they stood together in the cave but he had not expected to see more evidence of it so soon. What surprised him more than anything was his easy acceptance of it. He knew that Max was far from gay, as the others were also but this was aliens he was thinking about. Anything is possible from a set of beings that had been engineered. The scene that he’s witnessed looked…right, natural to him. It was a picture of two men, protecting their mates and children.

Jim wrapped his arm around Amy and led her back to their bedroom. “Let’s get some rest. They are safe and will be here when we wake.”

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 30

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 30

Max entered the Evan’s residence and was greeted with voices and laughter. He smiled, having missed that sound when he was away on Antar. He’d always taken for granted the love and laughter that had radiated from this house but no longer. It was to be cherished and savored he learned. Max made his way to the kitchen where he stopped in the doorway and observed his family. His father was making breakfast while Isabel was busy setting the table with Alex’s help. His mother and Uncle Charles sat at the table talking. They were all smiling and talking cheerfully. It was obvious that they were all happy with the return of their children.

“It took you long enough.” Isabel said to Max without turning to acknowledge his presence. She’d felt him when he neared the house. Alex just chuckled as he grabbed the OJ from the fridge.

The parents turned and Diane got up to hug her son. Philip and Charles both greeted Max as he sat at the bar.

“Sorry, got held up this morning.” Max apologized to everyone.

‘I bet you did.’ Alex said and watched Max blush and clear his throat.

“Everything go ok last night?” Max asked turning the subject to something else before the parent’s noticed his blush.

“We had a couple of late night visitors.” Charles said.

“Apparently Isabel and Liz can’t be separated for more than a few hours at a time.” Alex said.

Max nodded his understanding. “Same with Maria and Tess.”

They all sat and began breakfast, their light conversations continuing. Isabel took a bite of pancake then about choked on her food.

“Are you alright Honey?” Philip asked concerned for his daughter.

Isabel nodded trying to swallow her food but shot a glare at Max.

“Maxwell Philip Evans!” She scowled when she got her voice back.

Max looked up quickly with a baffled look. “What?”

“Eewww! Remember that you’re my brother and I don’t want those images in my head.”

Max cleared his throat. “Oh, sorry about that.” Then everyone went back to eating.

“Max, control!” Alex growled after he choked on his juice.

Now Max blushed. “I’m sorry. Really I am. I guess I’m having trouble controlling what I let out this morning.”

“More like the three of them are ganging up on you.” Alex grinned.

Isabel smiled, taking another bite of food. She silently thanked the others. She was glad that there were now others to pick up where she slacked on tormenting her dear brother.

Diane looked at each child. Yes, they were still children to her as they always will be no matter how old they got. She saw that they held a strong connection with each other and found that comforting. However, if she thought that she had a chance of ever figuring out the hybrids before, she was sorely mistaken now that they were more complex than ever. The men were all talking when Diane noticed Isabel begin to fidget and dart her eyes around the kitchen.

“Is something wrong sweetheart?” Diane asked, this caught Alex’s attention.

“Sorry Mom, Dad, but I think I need to go.”

Alex went to stand up but Max was up first. “It’s alright Alex. You spend some time with your father, I’m heading out so I’ll drop her by the Crash.”

“Thanks Max.” Ales said. He stood and kissed Isabel then caressed her stomach before she headed to the front door.

Isabel stood by the door restlessly waiting for Max to grab some clothes from his room.

“Come on Max.” she hollered, feeling more impatient.

Max yelled, throwing stuff in a bag. “I’m coming.”

“If you don’t move a bit quicker, I’ll make sure that your son will be an only child.” She said sending him a horrible image.

Max winced coming to the door. “Harsh Izzy. Too harsh.”

Isabel smiled sweetly. “Well, you are moving faster now.” She turned and walked out to the jeep.

“Damn those alien hormones.” Max muttered grabbing a light jacket from the hall closet.

“Max.” Isabel called out, obviously still thinking that he was taking too long and sending out another image.

Max growled and rushed out of the house. “She’s lucky that she’s my sister and that I love her.”

Max parked in the alley behind the CrashDown. He and Isabel both got out, she took a moment to hug him, thank him then rushed to the back door. Isabel had a slight coat of sweat on her forehead and only one person on her mind. She yanked open the door and ran into Michael’s chest.

“Hey Michael.” Isabel said, kissed his cheek then pushed past him. Max stood next to Michael and they both stared after Isabel as she disappeared up the stairs to Liz.

“Hey. How are the Parkers?” Max asked.

“They’ll adjust. I think they’re still a little freaked over the alien stuff and that their only daughter is pregnant. It will take a little time.”

Max nodded. He guessed he had it a little easier. Both his parents knew who they were along with Valenti. Amy was taking it quite well, fussing over all four of them, especially Maria and Tess.

“Mr. P. offered me my old job back already. Apparently a cook just quit. Just my luck, huh?”

Max smiled at his friend. “What did you say?”

Michael shrugged. “I told him to give me a couple of days to get settled and find out what we are going to do. I know I need to get a job to support my family but I don’t want to be a cook forever.”

“I know. We have a lot to think about and decide upon but let’s just do it one thing at a time. We still on for the meeting tonight? Here? Make sure there is dinner for everyone. I’m so ready for some Saturn Rings.”

Michael grinned and bowed playfully. “Yes your Majesty.”

Max playfully punched Michael’s shoulder. Then he felt the energy surge through their connection.

“Uh, Maxwell. I’ll catcha tonight. Gotta go man. They are calling.” Michael turned and ran up the stairs.

Max left the restaurant laughing at Michael’s actions. He had little to worry about. His sister was in good hands. He knew Michael would protect her and the others with his life.

‘You’re so whipped Michael.’ He communicated.

Suddenly he felt a shot of desire rush through him. The three at the Valenti home were beckoning him, especially after hearing what he said to Michael.

“Shit. I’ve got to get control of this.” Max muttered as he jumped into the jeep and drove the few blocks to the ones anxiously waiting for him. He also heard Michael laughing in his head.

TBC...