Heat - AU ADULT [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

DreamingOfMax84
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Heat - AU ADULT [COMPLETE]

Post by DreamingOfMax84 »

Title: Heat

Author: DreamingOfMax84 a.k.a. *~Ria~*

Email: DreamingOfMax84@hotmail.com

AIM: DreamingOfMax84

Rating: ADULT.... so watch out kiddies!! [tongue]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.... wait I own my diamond engagement ring, my school books, my cell phone, and of course my lovely fiancé. [grin] Just kidding. I own nothing that has to do with Roswell or any of its affiliates.

Summary: Liz goes to a party, gets drunk and mischief ensues. All seasons thrown in…. I guess. [smile]

Note: The song belongs to Tweet.

<center>Heat</center >

~Enter Pam Troy’s House~

The door swings open revealing Pam to Liz. “Liz, you came. I didn’t think you go to parties.... ever, let alone one of mine.”

“Yes. It’s lovely to see you too Pam,” Liz replies sarcastically. “Actually, Maria dragged me here.”

Pam gulped, “Maria came?”

“Yes she did, she’s parking her car and will be in at any minute, I just got here before her. I’ll make sure to tell her how happy you are that she’s here.”

Pam just stares at her with a blank look.

“Yeah. Okay, bye now Pam.”

“Huh? Uh…. Whatever.”

With that Liz walks off and Pam just stares at the door. ‘I hope I don’t run into Maria tonight,’ she thinks.

Liz was standing at the snack table, munching on chips. ‘Okay. How did I get here you ask? Yeah, Maria made me come. I didn’t want to, but she said Max was coming. I want to talk to Max so I told her I’d come. He’s been avoiding me for some reason, but Maria said he’d talk to me at the party if I came.’

Liz walks over to the punchbowl, “Ooh, punch!” She takes a sip and excitedly says, “Mmm, strawberry. My favorite.”

After about 4 cups of punch Liz begins to feel a little woozy. She grabs onto the table and asks someone next to her what was in the punch.

“It’s Vodka and strawberry punch, Liz.”

Liz squints at the person, “Maria?”

“Yes, Chica, it’s me. How much punch have you had, hun?”

Liz finishes her current cup. “Now I’ve had 5,” she replies proudly holding her cup up.

She then reaches for more when Maria butts in, “Honey, you’ve had enough. I’m cutting you off,” Maria makes a grab for Liz’s cup.

She quickly draws her hand back to her chest. “No, Ria. I didn’t have a drink at the soap factory or in Vegas, but everyone else did. Now it’s my turn to cut loose and have fun.”

“You’re right, just no driving. Call a cab when you leave. And please Lizzie, don’t do anything stupid. Please?”

“I won’t. I just want to have fun, like everyone else here,” she gestures to the enormous crowd of people.

“Okay. Oh! Just to let you know, Max is here and I think he may be looking for you.”

She smiles. “Really? Are you sure?”

“No, he's really looking for Pam,” said Maria sarcastically. “Of course you, silly! Find him, have a dance, talk, whatever. Just be happy with him.”

“I think I will go find him. Thanks Ria.”

“Welcome Chica. Good luck.”

Maria grabs a cup to serve herself some punch and Liz goes in search of Max.

She didn’t get very far when she hears a song playing, “Oh I love this song!”

Tell you what I did last night
I came home, say, around a quarter to three
Still so high
Hypnotized
In a trance
From the start it, so butter and brown and tantalizing
You woulda thought I needed help from this feeling that I felt
So shook I had to catch my breath

She steps onto a chair then onto a table. Slightly testing its stability, she then starts dancing.

Oops, there goes my shirt up over my head
Oh my
Oops, there goes my skirt dropin' to my feet
Oh my
Ooh, some kinda touch caressing my legs
Oh my
Ooh I'm turning red
Who could this be?

Swaying her hips to the beat and running her hands through her hair and over her body. Most of the guys around her were watching and drooling over her.

I tried and I tried to avoid
but this thing was happening
Swallow my pride
Let it ride and party
But this body felt just like mines
I got worried
I looked over to the left
A reflection of myself
That's why I couldn't catch my breath

She vaguely hears someone saying her name. Finally after a few more calls, he gets her attention. She turns and looks in his direction. He held his hand out to her and in a deep voice commands, “Dance with me.”

Oh my
Oh my
Oh my
Ooh I'm turning red
Who could this be?

“Okay,” she agrees, completely mesmerized by his deep, beautiful eyes. She jumps down with his help and they get lost in the sea of people.

Oh my
Oh my
Oh my

As they dance, their hips gyrate against one another's. She has her hands around his neck and is staring intently into his soulful eyes. He has his hands on the small of her back, lightly resting on her ass, staring right back at her. She notices that he’s being a little friendlier with her body; his hands roam freely up and down her back, and then back to her ass where he gives a gentle squeeze and pulls her closer to him. “Have you had anything to drink tonight?” She pants into his ear. ‘Is it hot in here, or is it just me?’

(I looked over to the left)
Umm I was looking so good I couldn't reject myself
Umm I was feeling so good I had to touch myself
Umm I was eyein my thighs butter pecan brown
Umm comin outta my shirt and then the skirt came down

“I had a couple cups of punch, but no alcohol if that’s what you mean.”

Liz giggled, “Oh but you did! There was Vodka in the punch.”

Oh my
Oh my
Oh my
Ooh I'm turning red
Who could this be?

“Really? That’s why I feel drunk again? I forgot how it affects us.”

“Yeah.”

“Oh well, I’m okay. Let’s just dance.”

“Mmm-hmm.”

Oh my
Oh my
Oh my
Ooh I'm turning red
Who could this be?

They continue to dance. It’s almost as if they’re having sex with their clothes on. She can feel how hard he is and that he wants her. ‘We need to get out of here before I ravage her in front of all these people,’ he thinks to himself, holding back a moan at the very thought of having sex with Liz Parker in a room full of people.

Oh my
Oh my
Oh my
Ooh I'm turning red
Who could this be?
Ooh My

*Tweet feat. Missy Elliot ~ Oops (Oh My)*

Liz obviously thinking the same thing interrupts his thoughts. “Do you want to get out of here? My parents aren’t home, so it won’t matter if you come over,” she proposes.

“Sure. Cab?”

“Yeah, we’re both a little too drunk to drive.”

They call a cab service and wait outside for it. When it arrives they get in and go to her house.

~Enter Parker Residence~

Once inside they can’t keep their hands off of each other. Kissing and pulling at each other’s clothes, it’s evident that the alcohol has gotten to them.

‘Oh god he always smells so good. Why does he always have to smell so good?’ Liz thinks to herself.

“Let’s go to my room.”

“Yeah a bed would be nice,” he chuckles.

“And you out of those clothes,” she adds.

“Well, you too of course.”

“Oh, of course.”

He picks her up and carries her to her bedroom, once in there he shuts the door and lets her stand. He dissolved their clothing making them appear back on the floor, “Hey! That’s cheating.”

“Mmm. Don’t care, it got the job done faster.”

“Yeah, that’s a handy little trick you got there.”

She sits on the bed to wait for him. She only sat there for a few seconds before she was back up and attacking him. She throws her arms around him kissing him like it would be their last. Pulling away for air, she turns him around and pushed him backward until the back of his knees hit the bed. “Sit,” she orders.

Following submissively, he sits down. She kneels down in front of him and proceeds to plant hot, open-mouthed kisses all over him; kissing him on the lips, breaking it before he can deepen it, his cheek down to his chest, abs, then to her destination. She grasps his manhood in her tiny hands, giving it a couple slow strokes. Leaning down, she lightly brushes the head with her lips; his response is a low moan.

“Liz, don’t tease.”

Finally she engulfs his entire length. She applied a gentle suction to start but increases as she bobs her head up and down. When she comes up she lightly scrapes her teeth along the underside then she swirls her tongue around the head and descends back down. This causes him to hiss. He bucks under her when she begins to massage his balls. Moaning louder he pries her mouth away with a faint ‘pop’, the air chilling his member.

“Liz you have to stop now or it’ll be over before we start.”

She just mumbles and straddles his legs kissing him again. He kisses her back with such passion they see stars. Leaning back he rolls them so she’s under him. He repeats her actions from earlier leading kisses from her mouth to her neck, down her collarbone, her flat stomach stopping to kiss her navel then to his mouth is dying to taste. He can feel the heat radiating off her in waves.

He kisses her nether lips, and then takes one long lick from the bottom to the top, hitting her clit. He did this again and barely touching it this time, causing her to moan in frustration.

“What was that you said about teasing?”

His response is a growl right before he gives her what she wants. He sucks her clit into his mouth, lightly humming. This simple gesture is all it takes for her to spiral over the edge of pleasure. She came forcefully into his waiting mouth.

“Oh god!” She screams as she writhes beneath his mouth.

He chuckles, “I’m not god, but I guess that’s okay. I hope he’s enjoying the show though.”

“Are you always this dumb when you’re drunk?”

“I don’t think so…. Hey!”

“I don’t really think this is the time for talking.”

“You’re right, no more talking.”

He kisses her again, moving between her legs. “Condom?”

‘We may be highly intoxicated, but thank God we aren’t stupid. We wouldn’t want another Tess mistake.’ she thinks with a small laugh.

“What?”

“Nothing. I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

She reaches into her bedside stand and retrieves a condom. Tearing the foil packet open she carefully rolls it onto his very hard member. Slowly he begins to sink into her, her walls stretching to accommodate his invasion.

He leans his head down, once again fusing their lips together, slowly starts to thrust. She begins to rock her body against him matching him thrust for thrust.

His thick member slides in and out of her and she moans in pleasure. Soon the slow pace is getting them nowhere near the end and both seeking release, speed up. He pumped into her hard and fast so they could reach the end together.

“Mmm, more, more!” she whispers harshly into his ear biting the lobe.

“Ugh, I know, ugh.” is all he can groan out. He is too focused on completion.

All of a sudden the sun, moon, stars, the whole galaxy explodes behind their closed eyes. They cry out together as they reach the pinnacle of culmination.

“Oh god, Liz!”

“Oh god yessss!”

They fall against the pillows completely sated; he never once left her body. She moves her head from where it was laying on his chest and looked into his eyes, “That was, just, WOW!”

“I know what you mean; I don’t think it’s ever been as explosive as that just was.”

“Mmm-hmm,” And she kisses him. He immediately hardens inside of her. “Round 2?” she asked smiling broadly.

He just winks. She giggled and said, “Well, you got to love that alien stamina!”

Liz stirs, opening her eyes only to shut them again because of the blinding sunlight. Her head hurts and she feels like hell. She yawns and stretches, but quickly halts all movements when she comes in contact with a warm, hard body. She then registers her lack of clothing.

Her eyes finally snap open to see the man she is sharing her bed with. She notes that he is equally naked. She moves just slightly and feels that her body is both sore and delightfully satisfied. She remembers everything; they had, had sex last night.

She sits up quickly, forgetting about her headache and holds the sheet up to cover herself. Her movements disturb his sleep; he grumbles, stirs and finally wakes up.

Liz looks at him and whispers, “Michael?” She waits for a moment then continues, “Are you awake?”

“Yeah. I am.”

“Michael, what....” she begins only to have Michael cut her off.

“It’s obvious what happened last night, Liz. We. Had. Sex.” He said making sure to enunciate each word.

Her mouth opens and closes as she searches for words to say, but she can’t. She’s literally at a loss for words. All she can manage to get out is an ‘oh’.

He gets up retrieving his clothing and dresses in a hurry.

He walks to the door and grasps the handle, “This won’t ever happen again.” He opens the door and leaves.

Liz just sits on her bed, on the verge of tears. “That’s what you said last time, she quietly utters to the empty bedroom. A moment after his departure she lays back down and lets the tears flow freely.

My name is Liz Parker and I harbor a secret…. A secret that could rip us all apart.
<center>Image

My Stuff!!</center>