Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dreamsatnight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dreamsatnight »

Hello hello! Looking for:

Liz moves into a house of college roommates Max/Alex/Michael/Maria/Isabel/Tess. The roommates all have sex with each other, no one is really separated into couples. Liz is a virgin and initially doesn't join in the roommate sex. She eventually joins in with Max being her first. Initially they're fine with the arrangement but then when Max walks in on Liz having sex with someone else he gets jealous, immediately goes off to have sex with someone else, and then Liz gets jealous. I think they all eventually separate into couples and stop sleeping with each other. I can't remember how it ends so I'm not 100% sure

Thank you in advance!!
Last edited by dreamsatnight on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Hello everyone !
I'm looking for a fic where Max & Michael are brothers I think. There is no aliens. Everyone work in an office, Liz is Michael secretary and is in love with him. She's very shy and dress very simply, doesn't know how beautiful she is. Michael is dating Maria and Max doesn't like her, thinks she's only after his money I think. She he asks Liz to seduce Michael and to do that, he dresses her differently, changes her hair, "teaches" her how to be seductive etc... And during these "lessons", Liz falls for Max and Max for Liz of course. Do you remember that story?
Thank you !

A lady's imagination is very rapid.--Jane Austen.
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

Liz86000 wrote:Hello everyone !
I'm looking for a fic where Max & Michael are brothers I think. There is no aliens. Everyone work in an office, Liz is Michael secretary and is in love with him. She's very shy and dress very simply, doesn't know how beautiful she is. Michael is dating Maria and Max doesn't like her, thinks she's only after his money I think. She he asks Liz to seduce Michael and to do that, he dresses her differently, changes her hair, "teaches" her how to be seductive etc... And during these "lessons", Liz falls for Max and Max for Liz of course. Do you remember that story?
Thank you !
I don't know if it's on here, but Fire & Fairytales https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t8525.html
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

dreamsatnight wrote:#157

Liz moves into a house of college roommates Max/Alex/Michael/Maria/Isabel/Tess. The roommates all have sex with each other, no one is really separated into couples. Liz is a virgin and initially doesn't join in the roommate sex. She eventually joins in with Max being her first. Initially they're fine with the arrangement but then when Max walks in on Liz having sex with someone else he gets jealous, immediately goes off to have sex with someone else, and then Liz gets jealous. I think they all eventually separate into couples and stop sleeping with each other. I can't remember how it ends so I'm not 100% sure

Thank you in advance!!
I can’t think of the name at the moment but is written by to_kiss_a_frog
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

dreamon wrote:

Thank you in advance!!

Yes it’s by to_kiss_a_frog

viewtopic.php?t=10802
D.D ~'0'~
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

Looking for To_kiss_a_frog‘ compromise
I’ve looked everywhere and there is no link available!!!

Anyone has the link and or saved the story please let me know.
It was never finished so happy to read incomplete story.

Thank you

DD
D.D ~'0'~
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
Liz86000 wrote:Hello everyone !
Thank you !
I don't know if it's on here, but Fire & Fairytales https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t8525.html
That's it !! Thank you !!

Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

D.D wrote:
dreamon wrote:

Thank you in advance!!

Yes it’s by to_kiss_a_frog

viewtopic.php?t=10802
Oh, I know that one, but it was in fact "Fire & Fairytales". Thanks for answering though !

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

159. Not sure if this fic is finished or not. Liz is engaged to Kyle and Max is Kyle’s brother. Isabelle died in a car accident and Max blames himself. Isabelle died while giving birth and her daughter thinks that Max is her brother. Her and Max were adopted. Liz goes to the Evans house and when she gets there she meets Max who was just dropping by. She didn’t even know Kyle had a brother until then. Maria and Michael also come to the house when Kyle goes on a business trip.

That’s pretty much all I remember.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

160) looking for the completed version of exiting normal by Deejonaise