Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

User avatar
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Auburn, Washington

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby CrashandBurn8321 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:14 pm

Liz86000 wrote:Hello everyone !
I'm looking for a fic where Max & Michael are brothers I think. There is no aliens. Everyone work in an office, Liz is Michael secretary and is in love with him. She's very shy and dress very simply, doesn't know how beautiful she is. Michael is dating Maria and Max doesn't like her, thinks she's only after his money I think. She he asks Liz to seduce Michael and to do that, he dresses her differently, changes her hair, "teaches" her how to be seductive etc... And during these "lessons", Liz falls for Max and Max for Liz of course. Do you remember that story?
Thank you !


I don't know if it's on here, but Fire & Fairytales https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t8525.html

User avatar
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:10 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby dreamon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:30 am

dreamsatnight wrote:#157

Hello hello! Looking for:

Liz moves into a house of college roommates Max/Alex/Michael/Maria/Isabel/Tess. The roommates all have sex with each other, no one is really separated into couples. Liz is a virgin and initially doesn't join in the roommate sex. She eventually joins in with Max being her first. Initially they're fine with the arrangement but then when Max walks in on Liz having sex with someone else he gets jealous, immediately goes off to have sex with someone else, and then Liz gets jealous. I think they all eventually separate into couples and stop sleeping with each other. I can't remember how it ends so I'm not 100% sure

Thank you in advance!!


I can’t think of the name at the moment but is written by to_kiss_a_frog
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!

User avatar
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:43 am

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby D.D » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:37 am

dreamon wrote:
dreamsatnight wrote:#157

Hello hello! Looking for:

Liz moves into a house of college roommates Max/Alex/Michael/Maria/Isabel/Tess. The roommates all have sex with each other, no one is really separated into couples. Liz is a virgin and initially doesn't join in the roommate sex. She eventually joins in with Max being her first. Initially they're fine with the arrangement but then when Max walks in on Liz having sex with someone else he gets jealous, immediately goes off to have sex with someone else, and then Liz gets jealous. I think they all eventually separate into couples and stop sleeping with each other. I can't remember how it ends so I'm not 100% sure

Thank you in advance!!


I can’t think of the name at the moment but is written by to_kiss_a_frog



Yes it’s by to_kiss_a_frog

http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=10802
D.D ~'0'~

User avatar
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:43 am

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby D.D » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:24 am

158

Looking for To_kiss_a_frog‘ compromise
I’ve looked everywhere and there is no link available!!!

Anyone has the link and or saved the story please let me know.
It was never finished so happy to read incomplete story.


Thank you

DD
D.D ~'0'~

User avatar
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:39 am
Location: France

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Liz86000 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:29 pm

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
Liz86000 wrote:Hello everyone !
I'm looking for a fic where Max & Michael are brothers I think. There is no aliens. Everyone work in an office, Liz is Michael secretary and is in love with him. She's very shy and dress very simply, doesn't know how beautiful she is. Michael is dating Maria and Max doesn't like her, thinks she's only after his money I think. She he asks Liz to seduce Michael and to do that, he dresses her differently, changes her hair, "teaches" her how to be seductive etc... And during these "lessons", Liz falls for Max and Max for Liz of course. Do you remember that story?
Thank you !


I don't know if it's on here, but Fire & Fairytales https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t8525.html


That's it !! Thank you !!
Image


A lady's imagination is very rapid.--Jane Austen.

User avatar
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:39 am
Location: France

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Liz86000 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:30 pm

D.D wrote:
dreamon wrote:
dreamsatnight wrote:#157

Hello hello! Looking for:

Liz moves into a house of college roommates Max/Alex/Michael/Maria/Isabel/Tess. The roommates all have sex with each other, no one is really separated into couples. Liz is a virgin and initially doesn't join in the roommate sex. She eventually joins in with Max being her first. Initially they're fine with the arrangement but then when Max walks in on Liz having sex with someone else he gets jealous, immediately goes off to have sex with someone else, and then Liz gets jealous. I think they all eventually separate into couples and stop sleeping with each other. I can't remember how it ends so I'm not 100% sure

Thank you in advance!!


I can’t think of the name at the moment but is written by to_kiss_a_frog



Yes it’s by to_kiss_a_frog

viewtopic.php?t=10802


Oh, I know that one, but it was in fact "Fire & Fairytales". Thanks for answering though !
Image





A lady's imagination is very rapid.--Jane Austen.

User avatar
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:10 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby dreamon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:39 pm

159. Not sure if this fic is finished or not. Liz is engaged to Kyle and Max is Kyle’s brother. Isabelle died in a car accident and Max blames himself. Isabelle died while giving birth and her daughter thinks that Max is her brother. Her and Max were adopted. Liz goes to the Evans house and when she gets there she meets Max who was just dropping by. She didn’t even know Kyle had a brother until then. Maria and Michael also come to the house when Kyle goes on a business trip.

That’s pretty much all I remember.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!

User avatar
clueless
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2001 11:54 am
Location: east coast

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby clueless » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:04 pm

160) looking for the completed version of exiting normal by Deejonaise

User avatar
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:05 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Bixie » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:37 pm

clueless wrote:160) looking for the completed version of exiting normal by Deejonaise


Here you go. :wink:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswellheaven/exiting-normal-by-deejonaise-m-l-adult-complete-t8849.html#p8506

User avatar
clueless
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2001 11:54 am
Location: east coast

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby clueless » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Bixie wrote:
clueless wrote:160) looking for the completed version of exiting normal by Deejonaise


Here you go. :wink:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswellheaven/exiting-normal-by-deejonaise-m-l-adult-complete-t8849.html#p8506


Thank you!!!


Return to “Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests