Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby RoswellLover4ever » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Okay so I need help. I am trying to remember a story I read a long time ago but the only thing I can remember about it is that Liz was dating Sean and Max was dating Tess, but Liz and Max end up together. There is a part where Liz puts a thong on Max’s head and takes a picture. Max chases Liz into her apartment and she shoves the photo in her pants and they end up fooling around. I think Liz is a cheerleader. Thanks so much for any help.

Never mind found it lol
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Postby NotYourChick » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:00 pm

RoswellLover4ever wrote:#161

Okay so I need help. I am trying to remember a story I read a long time ago but the only thing I can remember about it is that Liz was dating Sean and Max was dating Tess, but Liz and Max end up together. There is a part where Liz puts a thong on Max’s head and takes a picture. Max chases Liz into her apartment and she shoves the photo in her pants and they end up fooling around. I think Liz is a cheerleader. Thanks so much for any help.

Never mind found it lol

Now I'm curious about it. Lol. Can you share it?
- Amanda

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Postby dreamon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:24 pm

NotYourChick wrote:
RoswellLover4ever wrote:#161

Never mind found it lol

Now I'm curious about it. Lol. Can you share it?

Here you go: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 10197.html
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!

Return to “Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendations”