Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Bubblegal » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:50 am

dreamon wrote:176) looking for a completed au with aliens fic
Liz is on the run and Philip brings her home as his fiancé.
Max runs a security firm, he was shot by alien hunters as a kid and his mom died that night. Liz’s mom is in a mental institution.

Could it be The Kindness of Strangers (it matches up and I knew I had it freaking saved!)

#177 - Any Dreamer Stories that features Liz & Alex friendship. I'm like really needing Liz & Alex right now because the show very rarely has them. Not bothered who Alex ends up with. Dreamer can be in the background too.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Postby dreamon » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:54 am

Bubblegal wrote:
dreamon wrote:176) looking for a completed au with aliens fic
Liz is on the run and Philip brings her home as his fiancé.
Max runs a security firm, he was shot by alien hunters as a kid and his mom died that night. Liz’s mom is in a mental institution.

Could it be [url=http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5018/url]The Kindness of Strangers

That’s the one, thanks!!!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Postby Bubblegal » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:25 am

No Problem!

#178 does anyone remember this story where I can't remember who left - either Max or Liz but they come back and they discovered that Alex and Tess got married, Isabel and Michael got married. I'm not 100% sure of Maria & Kyle. I think the whole thing happened because Michael and Isabel were attracted to each other and they got together. I can't remember if they were still with Maria and Alex at the time and cheated. I'm pretty sure Alex and Tess had a child.

I just wanna know if I'm losing my mind (and I'll probably find it knowing my luck but we'll see)
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant

Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby Nz_Roswell » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:53 pm

i have asked this question before and yet i always seem to lose it . Just looking for the story where Roswell and One tree hill are together . Maybe called “Destiny changes....” or “ When destinys changes...”
#NZ_ROSWELL

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Postby dreamon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:04 pm

180) looking for completed post white room fics. I’ve already read aftermath and can they hear you scream. So any other suggestions would be great.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!

clueless
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby clueless » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:20 pm

181) looking for a short completed fic where max went to Antar and returns home. All I remember is that it was twinging and he got a ride from a truck driver. It’s driving me crazy so any help would be great. Thanks!

clueless
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby clueless » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:42 am

clueless wrote:181) looking for a short completed fic where max went to Antar and returns home. All I remember is that it was twinging and he got a ride from a truck driver. It’s driving me crazy so any help would be great. Thanks!

Nevermind, I found it!

182) does anyone have a copy of home sweet home by zendorox?

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:31 am

CLUELESS.......would you mind sharing a link to #181. That sounds familiar, but I can't seem to place the story right now.
Thanks!

clueless
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby clueless » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:29 am

keepsmiling7 wrote:CLUELESS.......would you mind sharing a link to #181. That sounds familiar, but I can't seem to place the story right now.
Thanks!

Sure, it’s called home by another way by Fred.
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... light=fred

Return to “Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendations”