Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

User avatar
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:05 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Bixie » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Bubblegal wrote:#182 - I'm looking for a CC fic where Max and Liz are together and married. I'm pretty sure they have a kid because there is a scene where Liz is sitting on the edge of the swimming pool holding a baby and it makes her broody. She turns to see Max playing with their child in the water (I'm pretty sure they have a son) and she later tells Max she wants another child. (I think it is Alien CC but I could be wrong)
.


Just finished reading it again. It's "The Heat of the moment." by sylivia37
viewtopic.php?t=5918

User avatar
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:04 am
Location: Cyber Space
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Zanity » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Bubblegal wrote:#183 - I think this is another CC fic (Not 100% sure) but Liz was dating Kyle but she broke up with him because he cheated on her. She meets Max and brings him to meet her parents only to find out that her parents think she and Kyle are getting married. She tells them off as a result and ends up meeting up with her mother later. She asks why didn't Liz tell them she had broken up with Kyle and she tells them that they always took Kyle's side and says her father wouldn't have believed her over Kyle.

I think the Valenti and Parkers were good friends and they were hoping to join the family but Max coming along dashed hopes. I think Jim accepts it in the end but it takes Jeff longer because he had dreams of the families merging together. I'm pretty sure Max and Liz were engaged by the time they meet with Liz's parents. AU without Aliens. (It's not Elisabetta and Massimiliano, I've re-read it just to be on the safe side)

I hope someone can direct me in the right direction here! Thanks.


Out of the Ordinary by shadowlynxbehr?

User avatar
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:36 am
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Bubblegal » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:36 am

Bixie wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#182 - I'm looking for a CC fic where Max and Liz are together and married. I'm pretty sure they have a kid because there is a scene where Liz is sitting on the edge of the swimming pool holding a baby and it makes her broody. She turns to see Max playing with their child in the water (I'm pretty sure they have a son) and she later tells Max she wants another child. (I think it is Alien CC but I could be wrong)
.


Just finished reading it again. It's "The Heat of the moment." by sylivia37
viewtopic.php?t=5918


That's the one! Thank you so much! I was happy to read it again.

Zanity wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#183 - I think this is another CC fic (Not 100% sure) but Liz was dating Kyle but she broke up with him because he cheated on her. She meets Max and brings him to meet her parents only to find out that her parents think she and Kyle are getting married. She tells them off as a result and ends up meeting up with her mother later. She asks why didn't Liz tell them she had broken up with Kyle and she tells them that they always took Kyle's side and says her father wouldn't have believed her over Kyle.

I think the Valenti and Parkers were good friends and they were hoping to join the family but Max coming along dashed hopes. I think Jim accepts it in the end but it takes Jeff longer because he had dreams of the families merging together. I'm pretty sure Max and Liz were engaged by the time they meet with Liz's parents. AU without Aliens. (It's not Elisabetta and Massimiliano, I've re-read it just to be on the safe side)

I hope someone can direct me in the right direction here! Thanks.


Out of the Ordinary by shadowlynxbehr?


Unfortunately, it's not.

Liz and Max are of the same age (I think).

I remember a scene where Jim meets Max at one of the dinners. He asks Liz about Kyle and Liz informs him that she and Kyle had broken up a while ago. Jim then phones Kyle to ask him why he didn't tell him about Liz and Kyle break up. Kyle tells his dad that he was trying to patch things up with Liz and was hoping they would be engaged by the time they did. Jim tells Kyle that Liz has a new boyfriend.

I think Kyle comes by the house to see Liz but not sure about that. I remember that Jeff could see his daughter was happy with Max but he couldn't quite let go of the lifetime dream of having the Parkers and Valenti join families together because he and Jim were best friends.
Image
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant

User avatar
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:04 am
Location: Cyber Space
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63y

Postby Zanity » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:04 am

Bubblegal wrote:...Unfortunately, it's not.

Liz and Max are of the same age (I think).

I remember a scene where Jim meets Max at one of the dinners. He asks Liz about Kyle and Liz informs him that she and Kyle had broken up a while ago. Jim then phones Kyle to ask him why he didn't tell him about Liz and Kyle break up. Kyle tells his dad that he was trying to patch things up with Liz and was hoping they would be engaged by the time they did. Jim tells Kyle that Liz has a new boyfriend.

I think Kyle comes by the house to see Liz but not sure about that. I remember that Jeff could see his daughter was happy with Max but he couldn't quite let go of the lifetime dream of having the Parkers and Valenti join families together because he and Jim were best friends.


That scene is from You’ve Got Mail by Emz80m

I’m still pretty sure the scene between Nancy and Liz where Liz tells Nancy that she didn’t think her parents would believe her over Kyle because they took Kyles side is the one from Out of the Ordinary or Elisabetta and Massimiliano though. Because there isn’t a scene like that in this one.

User avatar
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:36 am
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63y

Postby Bubblegal » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:21 am

Zanity wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:...Unfortunately, it's not.

Liz and Max are of the same age (I think).

I remember a scene where Jim meets Max at one of the dinners. He asks Liz about Kyle and Liz informs him that she and Kyle had broken up a while ago. Jim then phones Kyle to ask him why he didn't tell him about Liz and Kyle break up. Kyle tells his dad that he was trying to patch things up with Liz and was hoping they would be engaged by the time they did. Jim tells Kyle that Liz has a new boyfriend.

I think Kyle comes by the house to see Liz but not sure about that. I remember that Jeff could see his daughter was happy with Max but he couldn't quite let go of the lifetime dream of having the Parkers and Valenti join families together because he and Jim were best friends.


That scene is from You’ve Got Mail by Emz80m

I’m still pretty sure the scene between Nancy and Liz where Liz tells Nancy that she didn’t think her parents would believe her over Kyle because they took Kyles side is the one from Out of the Ordinary or Elisabetta and Massimiliano though. Because there isn’t a scene like that in this one.


That's the story! I guess I read too much Dreamer Stories that I'm getting them all mixed up lol.

Thank for helping me find it!
Image
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant

User avatar
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:36 am
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Bubblegal » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:13 am

Yep, it's me again (I think I'm living here now)

#184 - are there any stories that have Max and Liz sleeping together in Season 2, Liz falls pregnant but the child was taken from her and Season 3 is centred around their desperate search to get the child back? Just curious because I don't think I've ever seen anything like this.

#185 - Does anyone know of a story where the alien voodoo doll (Shown in 'The Balance' where Maria is stabbing the doll and Alex asks her if it was anyone they knew). I swear I read some but I can't seem to remember and it was such a good scene that I wondered if someone has expanded on it.

#186 - is there any stories that actually deals with Naesdo shapeshifting into Max and taking Liz? Considering the fact that it was actually pretty much forgotten in the series, I was wondering if anyone has written anything about Max finding out what Naesdo had done while posing as Max with Liz? Or Liz having to deal knowing Naesdo was back in Roswell and not knowing if she was talking to the real person or Naesdo? (Heck, I'll even take Isabel or the humans chewing out Naesdo if that will get me stories.)

Any recommendation would be great.

Of course - Dreamer, please!! (Still a sucker for Max/Liz).

ooh - while I still remember

#187 - Is there any Liz/Ava fanfiction? Or even Max/Liz/Ava? (Don't ask)
Image
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant


Return to “Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest