Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by debbyin » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:06 am

I’m looking for an Awakened Dreamer fic. Zan is a Dupe. Zan goes to Roswell after Max, Isabel, & Tess have all gone to Antar.
Michael stays behind. While Zan is in Roswell, he comes down with an illness. Liz sets him up in an apartment and nurses him
back to health. They fall in love and live together but their relationship is angsty and volatile. Rath and Lonnie come to town
and kidnap Liz. Zan nearly loses his mind over it. Rath and Lonnie are holding Ava captive too, but I can’t really remember
how she got involved. Kal Langley and Riverdog somehow brings Max back to Earth to help Zan rescue Liz & Ava.

It’s a great AD story, but I can’t find it. I’ve searched and searched the internet and I just cannot find it again.

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)