The ONE Fic I insist you read Recommendations

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The ONE Fic I insist you read Recommendations

Post by Eva »

If there's one fic - interesting for every canon fandom - you have to read, it's this one: Double Trouble from Double Trouble

It was the first fic of the notorious teamwork between Angel (Archangel1974) en Steffi (Candysteffi). Their work is hilarious, funny, thrilling and moving at the same time. Their characters are true to life and have high content.

A real recommend! As well as their others stories they both wrote together.
Take a look at Eva's world
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

It posted twice :oops:
Last edited by clueless on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

One of the best fics from back in the day: Nothihg to Lose

It's au/with aliens and completed.

Authors summary: Max is an alien hunter, free-lancer, hired by Government agencies around the world. Something like Mr. Fix- it. He was recently assigned to flush out one lone alien existing on the Earth, at least as far as the Govt knows. Btw, Max Evans is completely human. Nothing that we have seen in the show applies in this story, other than a few and those that are can be clearly identified, i.e. crash of 47, aliens, glowing hands and such.. The story picks up when the CIA has contacted him; he knows they mean business. From where we pick up, he’s headed for his meeting.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=3033