Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

pcfreak30
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by pcfreak30 »

Hello, I am looking for completed fanfics that are about the alien secret getting out to the generic public. M/L pairing preferred.
Walking the Road is a great example of a type of fic I am looking for.

Thanks.
Janeframe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Janeframe »

I really hope I'm doing this right.

Does anyone know where I can find "Nothing Else Matters" by Queenie? I read that story a billion years ago and I have been scouring the internet for weeks trying to find a copy.

Any assistance will be met with embarrassingly warm gratitude!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Janeframe wrote:#18

I really hope I'm doing this right.

Does anyone know where I can find "Nothing Else Matters" by Queenie? I read that story a billion years ago and I have been scouring the internet for weeks trying to find a copy.

Any assistance will be met with embarrassingly warm gratitude!
I don't know where or if there's a link online but I do have it on my hard drive, if you PM me your e-mail I can send it to you. :D
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

I don't know if I am looking for 1 story or 3 or more. I am kinda mixed up as to which goes with which. So here is what I remember... Oh, I am reading TaffyCat's Those Meddling Fates and the surrounding stories, so I am pretty sure it isn't them... Let me know if I need to break these into separate posts. I wasn't sure how to handle it.

1. Philip has a heart attack and Max has to heal him. I thought this was a premonition, and a close eye was kept on him to catch it when it happened. I think the parents knew about aliens before this event, but I could be wrong.

2. Someone has a dream and there is a lot of blood and some kind of alter? I kinda thought it was Aunt Trudy from ^^^, but I haven't read it in that story so far. It was more of a foreshadowing of things to come, but eventually, it never happened.

3. They are on the way back to Antar, Liz is pregnant, and thinks that Max stinks. Literally. She can't stand the smell of him. He keeps changing between Max and Zan and is horrified when Liz tries to get intimate with him, because he (Zan) has never had sex before. I thought that this one came along with DMartinez's Metallic and The Secrets of Zan, but I can't find any stories after those, so I am not sure. I think this one was the last story, and it was unfinished.

Found, kinda.
tandelou wrote:
#3 Sounds like the incomplete " SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN " by DMartinez. It did follow Metallic and The Secrets of Zan. Don't know where you'd find it.

J 8)
Anyone have a saved copy somehow?

4. Max has cousins that sell info about him/the gang to the press. Pretty sure it was one boy and one girl. Can you see why I kept thinking of Taffy's story? Had a lot of the same elements, but different.

5. The Parkers and the Evans' (maybe just the mom's) are called to the school because the school is 'concerned' about how close Max and Liz are getting. I know about LivE's "Experiment" series, and it isn't that, but it is a similar situation. All I can remember is the 2 mother's being very unhappy with the school for butting it's nose in where it wasn't needed. I don't remember if this was in 1 or 2 stories, but I think that Liz had been kicked out of school? Maybe she was pregnant or something. So frustrating not remembering.

6. This one is a Liz/Michael story where Max and Isabel were no longer around. Not sure if they were dead or just gone home. However, Michael was being questioned about where they were, and Liz was being subpoenaed to testify for something, and the only way to get her out of it was to marry Michael. So they are married by River Dog and adopted by the Mescalero people. At one point go to Mexico to visit their newly adopted into family/honeymoon and when they come back Michael is arrested for having an Eagle feather. This was unfinished.

Found!
Zylx Lily wrote:I believe this is "To Love Again". By queenie and romantic heart

I have a copy up to part 23 if you pm me your email address.

(Her answer is on pg 7 if you want to PM her. Also, this answers the question of #32.)
7. This one was a 3 parter, and I believe she called them Books. I want to say the name had something to do with sheep? Or there were sheep in the story? Or maybe it was in the authors name? All I can remember is that Liz had a Dupe, and Liz and her 'twin' meet on a college campus. I don't know if she was already with Zan or if that happened during the story, because they were together at some point. Somehow there was a way to get back to Antar, and everyone went there, and the 'resistance?' lived in a cave system. There was a ritual to marry/bond them that involved some kind of aphrodisiac. Max and Liz did not want to use it the aphrodisiac, but I think Liz's Dupe did use it unknowingly, and that is how they found out about it. I think it was a massage oil. Oh, and the close friends of the 'bride' were supposed to massage it into her? (This has nothing to do with Tharos story where they all go into the water.) Now that I am thinking about it, I don't know if any of the NY set were there except Zan. I can't even remember Ava. The 3rd 'Book' was unfinished.

I found it!!! It is on http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/fiction.html. You have to click on the 'S'. It is actually 4 stories by Sheeperz, and the 'books' are Double Jeopardy, Echos of Hope, The Fulfillment, and Priceless Gifts.

8. I just keep remembering more and more pieces. The only part I can remember of this one is that Max and Liz had gone to a cabin to be alone. They were called back early and ended up making love for the 1st time while Max was driving down the road. Which really pissed off Tess, because she knew that if they had sex they would bond, and there would be no destiny.
Last edited by Jen C on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
freakyxgoth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by freakyxgoth »

Hello, I could use some help in finding a story that is Liz/Jacob. I love Vaifeal's "Rivers and Ravens", and vaguely recall there being a sequel. Liz and Jacob see each other for the first time in years and Jacob is now alpha. Liz is tricked into meeting up with Jacob by his friends and Liz and Jacob make up. I just reread "Rivers and Ravens" and now am desperate to find the follow up. Please, any help in finding this would be amazing!
Zylx Lily
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zylx Lily »

I'm looking for an old AU with aliens story.

Its very much in the future, Liz is a starship captain, I think Maria is a Science officer/zoologist. They go around to different planets and take species samples and then blow up the planet.

Max's people are shape shifters and they are planning on killing Liz covertly before the Earthlings can find their home worlds.

It turns out Liz is a prophetess (seer) of the future and she sees stuff way in the future that they need to fight a war against an even worse species. (lots of pilots can see a couple of seconds into the future, but none so far as Liz). (fun stuff about how Liz passed one of her test all Kirk style by using her abilities on a test that was thought to be un-win-able.)

I feel like the title had something about "Ride the stars" or something and might have been a trilogy, but I'm not sure.

Anyone remember that far back? I would really appreciate any help, it's been stuck on my brain for a while.
freakyxgoth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by freakyxgoth »

Answering some older posts.

#2 "On Strike" can be found below.

http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/topic/6149#.TsIA9MPNlGU

#7 Bixie, the first story is "The Art of Seduction" and can be found below.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19816
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Need help, was looking for Unbroken Bonds by Melissa Jooty. I thought it was on fanfic.net, but I haven't been able to locate it.
The story has Max and Tess together, and Liz is left with a baby if I remember right.
Thanks,
Carolyn
fadedblue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fadedblue »

Does anyone have a copy of trulov's "Twisted" and whatever was written of "Tied"? :D
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#22

Need help, was looking for Unbroken Bonds by Melissa Jooty. I thought it was on fanfic.net, but I haven't been able to locate it.
The story has Max and Tess together, and Liz is left with a baby if I remember right.
Thanks,
Carolyn
I am pretty sure this is it and that she changed her name on ff.net.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/386729/