Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Zylx Lily
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Zylx Lily »

I believe this is "To Love Again". By queenie and romantic heart

I have a copy up to part 23 if you pm me your email address.
Janeframe wrote:#32

I have been scouring the internet for YEARS trying to find one Polar fic that I read nearly a decade ago. I have no clue what the title is or who wrote it, but I do remember some bullet points. The general storyline is as follows:

Max and Isabel both died in the MetaChem break-in/fire. Michael is the lead suspect for one Assistant District Attorney Salinger. Liz returns from Vermont and ADA Salinger suspects Michael and Max had been fighting over Liz, leading to Max's death. In order to protect Michael from her own somewhat damning testimony, Liz and Michael get married and as an added measure of protection he is adopted by River Dog and his wife, Bright Dawn, into both their family and the local Native American tribe.There is also a trip to Mexico to visit Michael's new extended family.

Random miscellaneous details include 5 of Michael's new cousins called "The Marias" because each of the girls has a Maria in their name. Michael also gets a younger brother, Miguel and an older brother who is a lawyer named Joe Riverdog. I do believe there was a scene in which ADA Salinger was trying to intimidate Liz with security footage from MetaChem but she used her powers to fry the tape.

That's about all I can remember. I normally have an excellent memory, but this has been driving me howlingly insane with frustration! Any help with this will be immensely appreciated!
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

Zylx Lily wrote:I believe this is "To Love Again". By queenie and romantic heart

I have a copy up to part 23 if you pm me your email address.

I have been scouring the internet for YEARS trying to find one Polar fic that I read nearly a decade ago. I have no clue what the title is or who wrote it, but I do remember some bullet points. The general storyline is as follows:

Max and Isabel both died in the MetaChem break-in/fire. Michael is the lead suspect for one Assistant District Attorney Salinger. Liz returns from Vermont and ADA Salinger suspects Michael and Max had been fighting over Liz, leading to Max's death. In order to protect Michael from her own somewhat damning testimony, Liz and Michael get married and as an added measure of protection he is adopted by River Dog and his wife, Bright Dawn, into both their family and the local Native American tribe.There is also a trip to Mexico to visit Michael's new extended family.

Random miscellaneous details include 5 of Michael's new cousins called "The Marias" because each of the girls has a Maria in their name. Michael also gets a younger brother, Miguel and an older brother who is a lawyer named Joe Riverdog. I do believe there was a scene in which ADA Salinger was trying to intimidate Liz with security footage from MetaChem but she used her powers to fry the tape.

That's about all I can remember. I normally have an excellent memory, but this has been driving me howlingly insane with frustration! Any help with this will be immensely appreciated!
Jen C wrote:#19

6. This one is a Liz/Michael story where Max and Isabel were no longer around. Not sure if they were dead or just gone home. However, Michael was being questioned about where they were, and Liz was being subpoenaed to testify for something, and the only way to get her out of it was to marry Michael. So they are married by River Dog and adopted by the Mescalero people. At one point go to Mexico to visit their newly adopted into family/honeymoon and when they come back Michael is arrested for having an Eagle feather. This was unfinished.
Thank you Janeframe for adding more details and Zylx Lily for actually having a copy. Too bad it was never, that I am aware of, completed. Jen
Last edited by Jen C on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zylx Lily
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zylx Lily »

I updated the first message. (Wanted to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong).
Jen C wrote:
Zylx Lily wrote:I believe this is "To Love Again"

6. This one is a Liz/Michael story where Max and Isabel were no longer around. Not sure if they were dead or just gone home. However, Michael was being questioned about where they were, and Liz was being subpoenaed to testify for something, and the only way to get her out of it was to marry Michael. So they are married by River Dog and adopted by the Mescalero people. At one point go to Mexico to visit their newly adopted into family/honeymoon and when they come back Michael is arrested for having an Eagle feather. This was unfinished.
I am looking for this one as well. Do you by any chance know the author's name? Have a link? I can't find it under just the title. Thanks, Jen
Janeframe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Janeframe »

Zylx Lily, you have just become my very favorite human on the whole planet! Thank you so much!

Email is abbyjohnson494@gmail.com

In return for this magnificent favor I grant you the naming rights to my first child.
tandelou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by tandelou »

3. They are on the way back to Antar, Liz is pregnant, and thinks that Max stinks. Literally. She can't stand the smell of him. He keeps changing between Max and Zan and is horrified when Liz tries to get intimate with him, because he (Zan) has never had sex before. I thought that this one came along with DMartinez's Metallic and The Secrets of Zan, but I can't find any stories after those, so I am not sure. I think this one was the last story, and it was unfinished.
#3 Sounds like the incomplete " SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN " by DMartinez. It did follow Metallic and The Secrets of Zan. Don't where you'd find it.

J 8)
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

tandelou wrote:

3. They are on the way back to Antar, Liz is pregnant, and thinks that Max stinks. Literally. She can't stand the smell of him. He keeps changing between Max and Zan and is horrified when Liz tries to get intimate with him, because he (Zan) has never had sex before. I thought that this one came along with DMartinez's Metallic and The Secrets of Zan, but I can't find any stories after those, so I am not sure. I think this one was the last story, and it was unfinished.
#3 Sounds like the incomplete " SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN " by DMartinez. It did follow Metallic and The Secrets of Zan. Don't where you'd find it.

J 8)
Thanks so much. At least I know what it is now. Maybe someone will have a copy saved somewhere.
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

Duplicate post
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

Hi, does anyone know where to find "In your blood" by RebeccaBehrEvans? Would highly appriciate.

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn
Yehee714
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Yehee714 »

HI I've been searching for a candy fic I read a long time ago. Maria is looking for her father and hires Michael to find him. I think it's set in New York? If someone could help me figure this our I would be so grateful.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

35) looking for any completed five post chant down Babylon
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!