Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk »

RoswellOracle wrote:

I'm looking for starmonkeys fics. I think they were only ever posted on her own site but was hoping someone might know somewhere else they're posted or have them saved.
It is Star2000monkey, and her fics are on Roswell Heaven.
Thank you. I did find them after in the Liz/Zan shipper fics ( can't remember what they're called now ) and have already read all three fics :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Need help please. I recently read "Carnival of Souls" by Cherie and it was wonderful if you haven't read it.

It made me think of a story that Max and Liz met up at a carnival after being apart for a number of years. Liz had run away when she was pregnant with Max's baby. She married someone else and had another child, but that husband had died. She was travelling with her brother-in-law when they ran into Max.
Hope someone remembers this story, and can tell me where to find it.

Thanks!
kristaphoenix82
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kristaphoenix82 »

Looking for an old fanfic. I remember at some point there were other aliens and they bought a lot of the desert and built their own town/compound? They either brought the granola the there or built around it. And when max and liz marry the people build them a house with a stain glass window with a royal symbol. There may have been something about actors playing them when someone makes their lives into a movie?
angeleyes76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by angeleyes76 »

I am looking for some old stories. one story it conventional I am not sure what it was about but I remember there was a scene in a bowling alley and they all were taken hostage kyle is seeing someone I think her name is Courtney but I am not sure. also another story its a conventional m/l story. max and liz run away. they are living in a town. I know she gets a waitressing job. I think they are living in a motel at first. please help me find them. also is there a site where the really old stories from this site are. I was on this site a lot a long time ago. I stopped reading roswell stories for a while and then I got back to reading them. thank you
angeleyes76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by angeleyes76 »

Looking for some stories. I had them on my favorites list but for some reason my list got erased. two of the stories are when max and liz are kids.
one story is when they are on a field trip. liz falls in a deep hole and max goes in there. they get trapped in there and find another way out. the other one is also when they are kids. it when they are in school. can't remember the details. there is other ones when her family goes on a camping trip and she invites max with them. if anyone knows of these stories or others when they are kids or preteens or the story starts out with them being kids and ends with them older. please let me know. thank you.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

angeleyes76 wrote:#103

Looking for some stories. I had them on my favorites list but for some reason my list got erased. two of the stories are when max and liz are kids.
one story is when they are on a field trip. liz falls in a deep hole and max goes in there. they get trapped in there and find another way out. the other one is also when they are kids. it when they are in school. can't remember the details. there is other ones when her family goes on a camping trip and she invites max with them. if anyone knows of these stories or others when they are kids or preteens or the story starts out with them being kids and ends with them older. please let me know. thank you.

The one might be Gila River by Greywolf

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=19409
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

kristaphoenix82 wrote:#101

Looking for an old fanfic. I remember at some point there were other aliens and they bought a lot of the desert and built their own town/compound? They either brought the granola the there or built around it. And when max and liz marry the people build them a house with a stain glass window with a royal symbol. There may have been something about actors playing them when someone makes their lives into a movie?

This is I Can't I'm Different by Jane

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... /1141.html
kristaphoenix82
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kristaphoenix82 »

dawnuk wrote:
kristaphoenix82 wrote:#101

This is I Can't I'm Different by Jane

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... /1141.html

Yes!!! Thank you!!!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I don't think this one was here but ohh well.

After escaping the pod Isabel was found and taken in by Amy and young Maria. They later married into the Valenti clan and became one family.

Leaving the FBI Jim takes the Roswell job bringing his family into the Alien mess.

I remember Michael was taken in by the Evans this go around.
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

Hi does anyone know if the story Marriage of Convenience was every completed? If so, can they point me to where there is a copy of completed version or send me a copy? Thanks
Last edited by Midnightdreamer on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.