Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

User avatar
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm
Location: Down In A Tube Station At Midnight

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk » Thu May 25, 2017 2:07 pm

RoswellOracle wrote:
#91

I'm looking for starmonkeys fics. I think they were only ever posted on her own site but was hoping someone might know somewhere else they're posted or have them saved.
It is Star2000monkey, and her fics are on Roswell Heaven.
Thank you. I did find them after in the Liz/Zan shipper fics ( can't remember what they're called now ) and have already read all three fics :D

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 2516
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by keepsmiling7 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:39 pm

#99

Need help please. I recently read "Carnival of Souls" by Cherie and it was wonderful if you haven't read it.

It made me think of a story that Max and Liz met up at a carnival after being apart for a number of years. Liz had run away when she was pregnant with Max's baby. She married someone else and had another child, but that husband had died. She was travelling with her brother-in-law when they ran into Max.
Hope someone remembers this story, and can tell me where to find it.

Thanks!

kristaphoenix82
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by kristaphoenix82 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:31 pm

#101

Looking for an old fanfic. I remember at some point there were other aliens and they bought a lot of the desert and built their own town/compound? They either brought the granola the there or built around it. And when max and liz marry the people build them a house with a stain glass window with a royal symbol. There may have been something about actors playing them when someone makes their lives into a movie?

angeleyes76
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by angeleyes76 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:45 pm

#102

I am looking for some old stories. one story it conventional I am not sure what it was about but I remember there was a scene in a bowling alley and they all were taken hostage kyle is seeing someone I think her name is Courtney but I am not sure. also another story its a conventional m/l story. max and liz run away. they are living in a town. I know she gets a waitressing job. I think they are living in a motel at first. please help me find them. also is there a site where the really old stories from this site are. I was on this site a lot a long time ago. I stopped reading roswell stories for a while and then I got back to reading them. thank you

angeleyes76
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by angeleyes76 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:47 pm

#103

Looking for some stories. I had them on my favorites list but for some reason my list got erased. two of the stories are when max and liz are kids.
one story is when they are on a field trip. liz falls in a deep hole and max goes in there. they get trapped in there and find another way out. the other one is also when they are kids. it when they are in school. can't remember the details. there is other ones when her family goes on a camping trip and she invites max with them. if anyone knows of these stories or others when they are kids or preteens or the story starts out with them being kids and ends with them older. please let me know. thank you.

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm
Location: Motown

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Roswelllostcause » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:19 am

angeleyes76 wrote:#103

Looking for some stories. I had them on my favorites list but for some reason my list got erased. two of the stories are when max and liz are kids.
one story is when they are on a field trip. liz falls in a deep hole and max goes in there. they get trapped in there and find another way out. the other one is also when they are kids. it when they are in school. can't remember the details. there is other ones when her family goes on a camping trip and she invites max with them. if anyone knows of these stories or others when they are kids or preteens or the story starts out with them being kids and ends with them older. please let me know. thank you.


The one might be Gila River by Greywolf

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=19409
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!


http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639

User avatar
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm
Location: Down In A Tube Station At Midnight

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 am

kristaphoenix82 wrote:#101

Looking for an old fanfic. I remember at some point there were other aliens and they bought a lot of the desert and built their own town/compound? They either brought the granola the there or built around it. And when max and liz marry the people build them a house with a stain glass window with a royal symbol. There may have been something about actors playing them when someone makes their lives into a movie?

This is I Can't I'm Different by Jane

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... /1141.html

kristaphoenix82
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by kristaphoenix82 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:50 pm

dawnuk wrote:
kristaphoenix82 wrote:#101

Looking for an old fanfic. I remember at some point there were other aliens and they bought a lot of the desert and built their own town/compound? They either brought the granola the there or built around it. And when max and liz marry the people build them a house with a stain glass window with a royal symbol. There may have been something about actors playing them when someone makes their lives into a movie?

This is I Can't I'm Different by Jane

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... /1141.html

Yes!!! Thank you!!!

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by killjoy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:30 pm

104
I don't think this one was here but ohh well.

After escaping the pod Isabel was found and taken in by Amy and young Maria. They later married into the Valenti clan and became one family.

Leaving the FBI Jim takes the Roswell job bringing his family into the Alien mess.

I remember Michael was taken in by the Evans this go around.

Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Midnightdreamer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi does anyone know if the story Marriage of Convenience was every completed? If so, can they point me to where there is a copy of completed version or send me a copy? Thanks
Last edited by Midnightdreamer on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply