Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dreamon »

164) looking for a complete fic without aliens where Liz just got out of a divorce and Max is a player. I think it was set in New York. The two meet when Liz goes to Maria’s apartment and runs into Max who lives in the same building. They become friends and even move in together. Liz also goes out on a date with Kyle who’s Max’s brother. Max and Liz eventually get together.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That sounds like Say Yes by Sweetbrowneyes.
I think it was in AU w/o A complete
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#164

That sounds like Say Yes by Sweetbrowneyes.
I think it was in AU w/o A complete
That’s the one, thanks!
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

#165 I am looking for M/L fic where they are best friends. In college they have a one night stand and it results in a daughter but they decide to stay friends and raise her together but a part. Max is a player but he realizes he loves Liz and tries to win her heart but I think they both were dating other people during this plan. I think it’s really long and they end up together and I think it follows them until they get older and even have another kid. But I could be wrong. I wanna say Liz gets cancer or something but I could be confusing that part with another Fic. Please help. Thank you.
Pggf46
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pggf46 »

I'm looking for a couple of fics:

#166A: Dreamer fic that takes place during Alex's death. Liz goes to see Max (like in the show) but she's feeling guilty about his death and confesses everything to Max about Future Max and how Alex was still alive in that timeline.

#166B: A Dreamer fic but no aliens. Max and Liz were best friends but I think Max was older or something and had went away to college. He comes home from Christmas with Tess as his new girlfriend. I remember Liz gave him a dogtag or something with their initials on it and he took it off to put the gift Tess gave him on instead.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#166 - Hi, I'm looking for any fanfictions that have Liz and Tess becoming friends. To be honest - I would prefer it if Tess was still an alien but I would take non-alien too. Dreamer (cause I'm a sucker for Max/Liz) but I'm not bothered who Tess ends up with. For some reason - I really want to read a Liz/Tess friendship fic like crazy!

I hope someone can help me!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

One that comes to my mind is REDEMPTION by Kerri. I think it was in the awards section......a story about Liz almost getting raped, and Tess found her and took care of her.
Pggf46
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pggf46 »

I'm needing help with 2 stories. Both are Dreamer.

#167a: Max and Liz were best friends and he went away to college. He came home during Christmas break with his new girlfriend, Tess. I remember the group were exchanging gifts and Liz gave Max dog tags with their names engraved and he took it off to replace it with his gift from Tess.

#167b: Everything in the show had happened, including Alex's death. The night before the funeral, Liz showed up at Max's window and breaks down, confessing everything to Max about Future Max and how Alex was still alive in that timeline.

I know it isn't a lot to go on, but any help would be greatly appreciated!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#166
One that comes to my mind is REDEMPTION by Kerri. I think it was in the awards section......a story about Liz almost getting raped, and Tess found her and took care of her.
Thank you! I read it and enjoyed it. It was a nice twist on the series that's for sure.

#167 - I'm looking for a fanfiction that I am pretty sure was a Dreamer, only in this - Tess was the one adopted with Max and both of them were brought up as siblings. (I am not sure if I just imagined it or if it was a challenge that didn't get filled) so I hope someone can help me out here.

#168 - Is there any Dreamer stories that have a Michael & Liz developing a friendship? I'm not sure what's with me right now but I have a sudden need for these things. I'm not bothered who Michael ends up with. Just as long as it's Max/Liz.

Thanks for any help!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

169) looking for a fic that I read a loooong time ago...and I don’t think it was finished.

Liz was an alien and Max was human and Liz saves Max.
Kyle is also an alien who grew up with a protector and Liz’s husband.

I remember a scene where Liz gets sick and her and max sleep together.

I know it’s not a lot to go on, but I’ve been trying to find this fic for a while now.

Also, it’s not changing places by LittleBit.