Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by clueless »

181) looking for a short completed fic where max went to Antar and returns home. All I remember is that it was twinging and he got a ride from a truck driver. It’s driving me crazy so any help would be great. Thanks!
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

clueless wrote:181) looking for a short completed fic where max went to Antar and returns home. All I remember is that it was twinging and he got a ride from a truck driver. It’s driving me crazy so any help would be great. Thanks!
Nevermind, I found it!

182) does anyone have a copy of home sweet home by zendorox?
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

CLUELESS.......would you mind sharing a link to #181. That sounds familiar, but I can't seem to place the story right now.
Thanks!
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

keepsmiling7 wrote:CLUELESS.......would you mind sharing a link to #181. That sounds familiar, but I can't seem to place the story right now.
Thanks!
Sure, it’s called home by another way by Fred.
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... light=fred
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#182 - I'm looking for a CC fic where Max and Liz are together and married. I'm pretty sure they have a kid because there is a scene where Liz is sitting on the edge of the swimming pool holding a baby and it makes her broody. She turns to see Max playing with their child in the water (I'm pretty sure they have a son) and she later tells Max she wants another child. (I think it is Alien CC but I could be wrong)

#183 - I think this is another CC fic (Not 100% sure) but Liz was dating Kyle but she broke up with him because he cheated on her. She meets Max and brings him to meet her parents only to find out that her parents think she and Kyle are getting married. She tells them off as a result and ends up meeting up with her mother later. She asks why didn't Liz tell them she had broken up with Kyle and she tells them that they always took Kyle's side and says her father wouldn't have believed her over Kyle.

I think the Valenti and Parkers were good friends and they were hoping to join the family but Max coming along dashed hopes. I think Jim accepts it in the end but it takes Jeff longer because he had dreams of the families merging together. I'm pretty sure Max and Liz were engaged by the time they meet with Liz's parents. AU without Aliens. (It's not Elisabetta and Massimiliano, I've re-read it just to be on the safe side)

I hope someone can direct me in the right direction here! Thanks.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

Bubblegal wrote:#182 - I'm looking for a CC fic where Max and Liz are together and married. I'm pretty sure they have a kid because there is a scene where Liz is sitting on the edge of the swimming pool holding a baby and it makes her broody. She turns to see Max playing with their child in the water (I'm pretty sure they have a son) and she later tells Max she wants another child. (I think it is Alien CC but I could be wrong)
Just finished reading it again. It's "The Heat of the moment." by sylivia37
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=5918
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Bubblegal wrote:#183 - I think this is another CC fic (Not 100% sure) but Liz was dating Kyle but she broke up with him because he cheated on her. She meets Max and brings him to meet her parents only to find out that her parents think she and Kyle are getting married. She tells them off as a result and ends up meeting up with her mother later. She asks why didn't Liz tell them she had broken up with Kyle and she tells them that they always took Kyle's side and says her father wouldn't have believed her over Kyle.

I think the Valenti and Parkers were good friends and they were hoping to join the family but Max coming along dashed hopes. I think Jim accepts it in the end but it takes Jeff longer because he had dreams of the families merging together. I'm pretty sure Max and Liz were engaged by the time they meet with Liz's parents. AU without Aliens. (It's not Elisabetta and Massimiliano, I've re-read it just to be on the safe side)

Out of the Ordinary by shadowlynxbehr?
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Bixie wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#182 - I'm looking for a CC fic where Max and Liz are together and married. I'm pretty sure they have a kid because there is a scene where Liz is sitting on the edge of the swimming pool holding a baby and it makes her broody. She turns to see Max playing with their child in the water (I'm pretty sure they have a son) and she later tells Max she wants another child. (I think it is Alien CC but I could be wrong)
Just finished reading it again. It's "The Heat of the moment." by sylivia37
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=5918
That's the one! Thank you so much! I was happy to read it again.
Zanity wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#183 - I think this is another CC fic (Not 100% sure) but Liz was dating Kyle but she broke up with him because he cheated on her. She meets Max and brings him to meet her parents only to find out that her parents think she and Kyle are getting married. She tells them off as a result and ends up meeting up with her mother later. She asks why didn't Liz tell them she had broken up with Kyle and she tells them that they always took Kyle's side and says her father wouldn't have believed her over Kyle.

Out of the Ordinary by shadowlynxbehr?
Unfortunately, it's not.

Liz and Max are of the same age (I think).

I remember a scene where Jim meets Max at one of the dinners. He asks Liz about Kyle and Liz informs him that she and Kyle had broken up a while ago. Jim then phones Kyle to ask him why he didn't tell him about Liz and Kyle break up. Kyle tells his dad that he was trying to patch things up with Liz and was hoping they would be engaged by the time they did. Jim tells Kyle that Liz has a new boyfriend.

I think Kyle comes by the house to see Liz but not sure about that. I remember that Jeff could see his daughter was happy with Max but he couldn't quite let go of the lifetime dream of having the Parkers and Valenti join families together because he and Jim were best friends.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63y

Post by Zanity »

Bubblegal wrote:...Unfortunately, it's not.

I remember a scene where Jim meets Max at one of the dinners. He asks Liz about Kyle and Liz informs him that she and Kyle had broken up a while ago. Jim then phones Kyle to ask him why he didn't tell him about Liz and Kyle break up. Kyle tells his dad that he was trying to patch things up with Liz and was hoping they would be engaged by the time they did. Jim tells Kyle that Liz has a new boyfriend.

I think Kyle comes by the house to see Liz but not sure about that. I remember that Jeff could see his daughter was happy with Max but he couldn't quite let go of the lifetime dream of having the Parkers and Valenti join families together because he and Jim were best friends.
That scene is from You’ve Got Mail by Emz80m

I’m still pretty sure the scene between Nancy and Liz where Liz tells Nancy that she didn’t think her parents would believe her over Kyle because they took Kyles side is the one from Out of the Ordinary or Elisabetta and Massimiliano though. Because there isn’t a scene like that in this one.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63y

Post by Bubblegal »

Zanity wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:...Unfortunately, it's not.

That scene is from You’ve Got Mail by Emz80m

I’m still pretty sure the scene between Nancy and Liz where Liz tells Nancy that she didn’t think her parents would believe her over Kyle because they took Kyles side is the one from Out of the Ordinary or Elisabetta and Massimiliano though. Because there isn’t a scene like that in this one.
That's the story! I guess I read too much Dreamer Stories that I'm getting them all mixed up lol.

Thank for helping me find it!
Dani's fics