Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Bubblegal »

dawnuk wrote:
I just followed your link for that story and read it. Is it only those 8 parts? It didn't seem like that was the end but l couldn't find it posted on any other site only Crashdown.com
I can't find it either, and it's a shame. Maybe someone else has an idea.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
azure
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by azure »

Looking for a fic where Max and Liz are roommates. He dreams of a headless bride. Liz is in love with Max but he thinks she does not believe in love ... thanks in advance.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

azure wrote:#201
Looking for a fic where Max and Liz are roommates. He dreams of a headless bride. Liz is in love with Max but he thinks she does not believe in love ... thanks in advance.
I Won't Do That by Dream Lover MerJ

Sorry, I meant to post this, this morning but my computer flaked out on me :oops:
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
azure
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by azure »

Bubblegal wrote:

Sorry, I meant to post this, this morning but my computer flaked out on me :oops:
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

Alien fanfic .. story was one of several kinda like book 1 book 2 etc. Anyway all I remember was the max and Liz were married. He is a teacher and so is Michael. There is a student Lindsay or something similar who has a crush on Max and I think they hook up once or twice before he ends it. Max and Liz have a daughter and she kinda has a weird name. I also recall the first time max kisses the student and once arrived home his daughter says something like you don’t smell like mummy?

Any takers? Like I said it was a story that’s part of a chronicle of stories/volumes.

Any stories where max or Liz are teachers / lecturers and the other is a student .. kinda forbidden attraction. There are heaps that are not completed. So looking for either completes abs incomplete stories too.

Thanks in advance xx
D.D ~'0'~
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

#204, Looking for a really old candy fic.
AU/no aliens.
Michael is a new student on Maria’s school, he lives in a good foster home and Maria lives with her mom (Amy), Jim and Kyle. Amy is absuive towards Maria and forbids her from seeing Michael. I think Michael works in a car shop?
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Is it just me or does that link not work? :?

Bubblegal wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:22 pm

I want an Alien Blast! <3
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

SarahWhitman wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:55 pm Is it just me or does that link not work? :?

The board underwent maintenance and the archives site is no longer available - as far as I can tell. I've been unable to access the site for the last few days. There hasn't been any information on if the site will come back and as far as I can tell, the story was only available on the archives - unless someone can give you a copy if they have saved it.
Dani's fics

CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

Bubblegal wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:01 pm
SarahWhitman wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:55 pm Is it just me or does that link not work? :?

The board underwent maintenance and the archives site is no longer available - as far as I can tell. I've been unable to access the site for the last few days. There hasn't been any information on if the site will come back and as far as I can tell, the story was only available on the archives - unless someone can give you a copy if they have saved it.
I have it saved as a pdf if you want until/if the site comes back up
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

:shock: :shock:

Yes please! blueeyedgidget (at) gmail.com
I want an Alien Blast! <3