Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thanks Jen C.........that's it!
Carolyn
shawn_small
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by shawn_small »

I'm looking for a fic I read years ago. I read it once and haven't been able to find it since. Here is everything I can remember - It was a an AU that took place on an alien planet where Max is king. Earth isn't mentioned or Maria or Alex. He is married to Tess who is infertile (she did drugs?). Max is trying to be an example by not having a mistress so a women is picked out to have his children. The women is a widow with a child, but someone decides to drug Liz, a servant? or training to be a priestess? I want to say she's a different race? or maybe just a lower class. I want to say that she marries someone else, maybe and has a miscarriage.i remember that her husband dies not long before there is a boat accident. Then Max and Liz end up together for a night and Liz gets pregnant again. The story is told as a flashback. Someone was murdered and they are looking at Liz? Everyone thinks of her as the kids nanny. By then there are 4 or 5 kids and not even the kids know that Tess isn't there mother. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Found: The Queen of Antar -- http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 40&t=17100
Last edited by shawn_small on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Number 25

Can anyone remember the name of the story (or stories as there might have been sequels) where the group is back on Antar and Max/Zan keep changing back and forth? I know it was not the same one a previous poster requested. M/Z had become one in the granolith and I specifically remember Liz (who has been made Queen) having to get Max/Zan out of a meeting or throne room when she sees Zan's personality is about to come out (as she doesn't want him to offend someone).

I think there might have been a third personality as well - the original Zan or Future Max? - but I'm not positive about this detail.

It has been bugging me immensely to not even remember the name of the story! :roll:

Thanks!
Last edited by Morning Dreamgirl on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

fadedblue wrote:23

Does anyone have a copy of trulov's "Twisted" and whatever was written of "Tied"? :D
I second this!

Definitely want a copy of Tangled, Twisted and Tied.

Thanks!
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

#26 Looking to see if anyone has any of the following saved anywhere, where there is more or it is complete.

A) Love Knows No Bounds (M/L/Mi) by LindaCrazy4Jason found http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... /1988.html, in the archives, but not completed. In fact it pretty much cuts off in mid sentence no matter what kind of things I try.

B) All Good Things come in Threes by Shirasade, but also written/posted parts 7-? by Priszm1978. <--- She seemed to have reposted a lot of fics under her name that were by other authors. Anyway those links are...
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 75/25.html

and

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 12655.html

So, anybody have more/a saved copy?
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the story is called where Max is on antar and somehow Liz is able to come visit him. He wants to marry her but the rules of antar or something won't allow it but he decides to proposepropose to her anyway in front all of antar.

This is the one where Liz isn't able to tell her dad that Max is ailen do to the fact that some device tells Max and the others that Jeff is more likely to turn them in than keep their secret.

I don't know if they are both the same story or not. Thanks :D
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

morethenwords122 wrote:
morethenwords122 wrote:8.)

Hey, I was wondering if anybody know where to find, i don't remember the name, but I remember that everybody goes on some kind of school study trip at some cabin in the woods and the aliens and humans are divided because Max is with Tess and Michael is with Isabel and Maria comes up with some plan to get even with them.

That's all i really remember. Sorry:)
An old post but I'm still looking for story. Some help could be greatly wanted and appreciated :D
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
sonia62
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sonia62 »

#27 I think that the story you search is "Biology Project,Fraser Wood and Girl fights " by erin.You can find that fic and the sequel at Belit Planet via internet wayback macchine. Ciao!
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

morethenwords122 wrote:
morethenwords122 wrote:
morethenwords122 wrote:8.)

Hey, I was wondering if anybody know where to find, i don't remember the name, but I remember that everybody goes on some kind of school study trip at some cabin in the woods and the aliens and humans are divided because Max is with Tess and Michael is with Isabel and Maria comes up with some plan to get even with them.

That's all i really remember. Sorry:)
An old post but I'm still looking for story. Some help could be greatly wanted and appreciated :D
sonia62 wrote:#27 I think that the story you search is "Biology Project,Fraser Wood and Girl fights " by erin.You can find that fic and the sequel at Belit Planet via internet wayback macchine. Ciao!
Not sure why it is titled #27, but I also found it by the title Sonia62 gave, here on fanfiction.net...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/359070/1/B ... irl-Fights

It is only a 1 parter there, and looks like the author changed their name. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Jen C on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xilaj
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by xilaj »

shawn_small wrote:#24

I'm looking for a fic I read years ago. I read it once and haven't been able to find it since. Here is everything I can remember - It was a an AU that took place on an alien planet where Max is king. Earth isn't mentioned or Maria or Alex. He is married to Tess who is infertile (she did drugs?). Max is trying to be an example by not having a mistress so a women is picked out to have his children. The women is a widow with a child, but someone decides to drug Liz, a servant? or training to be a priestess? I want to say she's a different race? or maybe just a lower class. I want to say that she marries someone else, maybe and has a miscarriage.i remember that her husband dies not long before there is a boat accident. Then Max and Liz end up together for a night and Liz gets pregnant again. The story is told as a flashback. Someone was murdered and they are looking at Liz? Everyone thinks of her as the kids nanny. By then there are 4 or 5 kids and not even the kids know that Tess isn't there mother. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Think this is the Queen of Antar by DMartinez
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/posting. ... 1&p=979465
Hope that's the one!