Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Queen Fee »

Queen Fee wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:15 pm #211: I asked a while back but no one seemed to know so I thought I’d try again. Anyone remember a post finale fic where Liz gets a premonition that Max tries to kill her so Liz, Maria and Kyle run away from the others while they’re at a gas station. They end up getting a house together under different names (I think Kyle’s is Nick) and Liz keeps the last name Evans because she can’t let go completely. After they’ve run away Liz realises she’s pregnant. They become close with their next door neighbors who are a large family. There’s a talent show towards the end of the fic that the youngest family member from next door competes in.

Please help! :)
I had a feeling it was a fic by DramastarOF06 because I rediscovered Cliffhanger and remembered it being the same author, so I dug DEEP (went on the wayback machine and everything) and I was right. Yay! But I can't find it anywhere online now. Boo! So, if anyone has Keep Me Coming Back For More by DramastarOF06, and is willing to send me it, I'd be eternally grateful.
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Hello . Im looking for a story that I read awhile back but not sure on the title and really want to keep reading it.
There are parts i do remember.
1.With aliens
2.Max and liz are not together at the start 🤔
3. Liz is about to give birth at michaels apartment??with the help of isabel and marie. (I think)
4.isabel starts to worry so she calls max,despite lizs protest.
5.Max runs through the door and starts asking isabel whats gping on blah blah
6.(max and isabel arw by liz legs)liz gives birth but ends up losing alot of blood.

Thats all i can remember of this story. Help !!
#NZ_ROSWELL
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

Nz_Roswell wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:25 am #212
Hello . Im looking for a story that I read awhile back but not sure on the title and really want to keep reading it.
1.With aliens
3. Liz is about to give birth at michaels apartment??with the help of isabel and marie. (I think)
6.(max and isabel arw by liz legs)liz gives birth but ends up losing alot of blood.

That sounds familiar.

I think it's Revelations by EmilyluvsRoswell (one of my favourite fics):
http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2033
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 pm #119 - M/L story. It was on the archive board. Kyle tells Tess about Max getting drunk the night of Liz's blind date and how Max acted like a lovesick fool. Tess decides to get Max drunk but it backfires on her when Max goes in search of Liz.
I'm still looking for this fic. It was on the old board. I know it is a long shot.
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Heavenli24 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:26 am
Nz_Roswell wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:25 am #212
1.With aliens

That sounds familiar.

I think it's Revelations by EmilyluvsRoswell (one of my favourite fics):
http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2033
OMG Thank you @Heavenli24 !!
#NZ_ROSWELL
InfiniteDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by InfiniteDreamer »

I'm looking for a fic I've read a long time ago and remember liking, but I can't member the name or author. I also think it's on another Roswell fanifction site aside from this one.
The parts I do recall are:
1: It takes place long after Departure and the hybrids do choose to go with Ava.
2:Liz is now in college
3:She meets a guy named Zan while there
4:But it turns out that 'Zan' is actually Max with his memories of his first time on Earth sealed. I also think that that he actually died while on Antar
5. Later on in the story, it turns out that this seal is genetically locked and keyed to her and that she can unlock it by sex.
InfiniteDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by InfiniteDreamer »

Hey! I'm looking for a old AU Max/Liz fic that I remember liking a lot. I think it didn't originate on this board either but another Roswell fansite
Here's what I know:
1.It takes place years after Departure and the Pod Squad did wind up going with Ava.
2. Liz is currently in college at the start of the story.
3.It does have aliens in it.
4. Liz winds up meeting a guy named 'Zan' while there(but he's NOT the dupe version)
5. It turns out that 'Zan' is actually Max with his memories of his first time on Earth completely sealed.And the fic implies the same thing happened to the rest of the squad.
6. It turns out that the seal on his old memories are genetically keyed to Liz.
7.It also turns out that the reason this happened is because Max actually died while on Antar.
8. A the end,it's left ambiguous if they're going to try and restore the rest of the Pod Squad's old memories

Please Help!
MCBill
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MCBill »

Anyone know where I can find Tharos' fics? I've spent the better part of the last six hours searching for Shadow and Light, finally found a thread that had a link, but it and several others appears to be broken. Anyone know where I might find it posted, if not here, then on another site?

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=13645
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

MCBill wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:50 am #213

Anyone know where I can find Tharos' fics? I've spent the better part of the last six hours searching for Shadow and Light, finally found a thread that had a link, but it and several others appears to be broken. Anyone know where I might find it posted, if not here, then on another site?

There you go :
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 13287.html
MCBill
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MCBill »

Stefuh wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:39 pm
MCBill wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:50 am #213

There you go :
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 13287.html
Thanks Stefuh