Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by jbangelo »

Rules to Looking for a Fic thread

1. Each search will be numbered so make sure to find the last request and number yours accordingly. Number them with a number for the request and then if you are searching for more than one fic use letters after the number. REMEMBER......Start from #1 please......and number consecutively! If you are reposting a request from a previous thread, re-number so that it fits into this thread.

2. If you're answering a search make sure to reference what search number you are referring to. The best thing to do is to quote the request and answer beneath the quote.

3. If your search has been answered I would prefer for you to go back and edit your original post and add the link to the fic in case there is someone else out there that would like to read it as well.

4. If a fic is no longer accessible on the net and needs to be emailed, the person with the fic may state that they are in possession of it, and then anyone wanting it should pm that person.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES ON THIS THREAD.

This thread is for links to fics only.

5. If you post a request, and it is not answered, feel free to re-quote it again. Don’t post a duplicate request with a new number, simply quote your first request, stating that it still hasn’t been answered. But don’t over do it – we don’t need 10 different quoted requests for the same fic.

6. IMPORTANT Rule!!!!! People are not numbering their requests. From now on, if you're request is not numbered, it will be deleted. Numbering helps keep order, people! And it helps answering them and finding the answers easier.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Any suggestions let a mod know.

Be sure to check the Archives before posting a request for a fic. You may also find a fic you are looking for in any of the recommendation threads in this forum.

Happy Searching!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by jbangelo »

Last unanswered requests copied over from previous thread.
killjoy wrote:1# This story was post graduation. The gang ends up in Alaska where Kyle meets and hits it off with a local girl. You find out later that the girl is Tess in hiding and also Alex is still alive also in hiding. Alex and Tess some how are able to communicate with each other to help in their hiding.

2# This story was called On Strike. Had a non evil Tess and Nesado. The problem was the hybrids were starting to neglect their humans so the said humans quit helping and hanging out with them. It all comes to a head when the hybrids go out of town to train for the weekend totally forgetting it's Maria's birthday.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

4#

I am looking for a story, written by Lyscat/Dreamngirl - it was a long time ago and the story was not finished but it doesn't matter to me.

So I am looking for "Alle the winters that have been..." The first version because, afterwards, the autor mofidied it but I would like to have the fisrt version!

So, it would make me really happy, if someone still has it because I searched throught the NET and nada! :?

You are my only hope to find the first version... My email is: begonia9508@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Does anyone have a copy or a link to a copy of Compromise by To_Kiss_A_Frog?

It was a story where Max, Michael, and a third partner owned a restaurant and Liz was an heiress. Max and Liz wake up married to each other after getting drunk the night before. Liz previously had a fiancé. Liz's father insists that they stay married because it will look better in public opinion. Max isn't thrilled with the idea at first but Liz moves in with him and they start getting closer.

The story was unfinished, but I lost my copy and the only place I know it was posted was over at Roswell Chronicles which is no longer there.

Thanks in advance.
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Looking for an AU w/o Aliens, CC. Liz and Maria buy a house together--there's a lab in the basement which is great for Liz since she's working in ... some sort of science. Mike and Max are hired to make improvements to the house. Max is a single dad with a daughter, whose name I think is Amber, and she's none too happy with the budding romance. But as she gets over it (thrown from a horse, goes into a coma, learns the meaning of unconditional love from Liz) Max's ex, Amber's mom, shows up and wants back into her daughter's life.

Thanks!
Get Lost in my stories.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

LairaBehr4 wrote:#6
Looking for an AU w/o Aliens, CC. Liz and Maria buy a house together--there's a lab in the basement which is great for Liz since she's working in ... some sort of science. Mike and Max are hired to make improvements to the house. Max is a single dad with a daughter, whose name I think is Amber, and she's none too happy with the budding romance. But as she gets over it (thrown from a horse, goes into a coma, learns the meaning of unconditional love from Liz) Max's ex, Amber's mom, shows up and wants back into her daughter's life.

Thanks!

Look if it is this one: LadyScorpio – The House

EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

begonia9508 wrote:
LairaBehr4 wrote:#6

Thanks!

Look if it is this one: LadyScorpio – The House

EVE :wink:
I was just about to post this here because I was looking for this story, how is that for coincedence . Thanks! :D
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

Looking for two stories.
First one. Max lives across from Liz and always watches her from his bedroom window, takes her to school. From what I rember this is AU without aliens and it is rated Mature or adult.

second story
Liz is a painter and Max a millionaire. Liz is very private but Max knows to come near to get a job as her help. He also has bought lots if her paintings before he meets her.

Don't know if it makes any sence to anyone that is still here, but any help is welcome. I lost all saved fanfiction on my computer and I'm trying to remember what I had saved.
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

Hi,
I'm looking for a couple fits so hopefully someone can help.

One is where Liz has amnesia and has a son and she ended up in the hospital because of an accident. Maria knew about Liz as she saw her in the hospital but she left her there and didn't say anything. Max ends up marrying Maria and later when Max is healing Liz head her memories return and she attacks Maria saying something I don't know what. Max and Liz's connection comes back when her memory returned. There is one where max and Maria are married and it's similar to the one I'm looking for, but different.

Another one is Liz is in Europe and has a child with Max and Liz's father kidnapped Liz's child and Liz is trying to find her. Max stumbles upon Liz at a cafe and she tells him how she saw him at spring break and assumed he moved on...

Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Midnightdreamer wrote:Hi,
I'm looking for a couple fits so hopefully someone can help.

One is where Liz has amnesia and has a son and she ended up in the hospital because of an accident. Maria knew about Liz as she saw her in the hospital but she left her there and didn't say anything. Max ends up marrying Maria and later when Max is healing Liz head her memories return and she attacks Maria saying something I don't know what. Max and Liz's connection comes back when her memory returned. There is one where max and Maria are married and it's similar to the one I'm looking for, but different.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I think the one you are looking is When the past comes crashing home. By Emz80m

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8052&start=0#p288747
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639