Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Stefuh »

dawnuk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:01 am #245

Does anyone have the link to Inside My Heart by Linda please? I've read it several times over the last 20 years but can only find it on Crashdown.com at the moment and only up to part 18.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 10242.html
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Stefuh wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:48 am
dawnuk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:01 am #245

Does anyone have the link to Inside My Heart by Linda please? I've read it several times over the last 20 years but can only find it on Crashdown.com at the moment and only up to part 18.

Thank you Stefuh. I looked all over Roswellheaven last night and couldn't find it.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

I've just read three stores by Emz80m called the Future Series. After the third story it said there would be a fourth. I've looked all through her stories but can't find a fourth story for that series. Does anyone know please if a fourth story was ever written?
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

I'm looking for a fix by Jake17. Liz loses her memory or Max wipes her memory. They're in a cabin together. Don't know much more than that.
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

dawnuk wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:26 pm #247

I'm looking for a fix by Jake17. Liz loses her memory or Max wipes her memory. They're in a cabin together. Don't know much more than that.
I have no idea if it's the right one but : viewtopic.php?f=38&t=19641
dawnuk wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:42 pm #246

I've just read three stores by Emz80m called the Future Series. After the third story it said there would be a fourth. I've looked all through her stories but can't find a fourth story for that series. Does anyone know please if a fourth story was ever written?
It was written (I have no idea if it was completed or not) on her own forum which is down now, unfortunately. It was called "12 Days, 12 Lifetimes."
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I’m looking for the fic that contains this one scene I remember. Enemies keep coming after Max and the gang, and Max usually ends up dealing the final blow. Their last words are always some variation on, “You’re just a boy Max, you’ll never rule Antar.” After one of the fights Max is emotionally rung out because he doesn’t like killing and he’s had to do so much of it. Liz is comforting him and he asks her something like, “Why Liz? Why do they keep trying to kill us? And why do they all try and taunt me about never ruling Antar. I don’t care about Antar, much less trying to rule it, all I want is to left alone to live my life with you!”
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Does anyone have a link for Tazno's In Your Eyes book 2 please? I've read book 1 and 2 loads of times but can't find book 2. After just finishing book 1 l need to read book 2 now.
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

dawnuk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:44 am #249

Does anyone have a link for Tazno's In Your Eyes book 2 please? I've read book 1 and 2 loads of times but can't find book 2. After just finishing book 1 l need to read book 2 now.
viewtopic.php?t=441
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Hello everyone !

I'm looking for the story "Inside my Heart" by Linda I believe. I think it was completed but I'm not sure and I can't find it anymore. It was about all the characters meeting as little kids and finding each other. Liz was in fact an alien too and Max's Queen.
Do any of you remember this great fic ?

Thank you very much in advance !
Liz.

A lady's imagination is very rapid.--Jane Austen.
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

Liz86000 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:12 am Hello everyone !

I'm looking for the story "Inside my Heart" by Linda I believe. I think it was completed but I'm not sure and I can't find it anymore. It was about all the characters meeting as little kids and finding each other. Liz was in fact an alien too and Max's Queen.
Do any of you remember this great fic ?

Thank you very much in advance !
Liz.
I have no idea if it's the right fic but Inside my heart can be read here :