Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Queen Fee »

ktm15 wrote:118.) I'm looking for an m/l au without aliens. Max and Liz get married at a young age and attend college together. They split up and max moves back to Roswell. Liz stays and ends up working at hooters and starts daring a feat guy and living at his sority and they call her Beth. Then Liz finds out max is engaged to Tess while they are still married and comes back and let's the cat out of the bag. They end up sleeping together and getting a divorce. Liz ends up pregnant so she moves back to Roswell. Dreamer ending.
All's Fair In Love And War http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=8388
azure
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by azure »

Looking for a fic where Max and Liz are roommates. Max believes in soulmate and Liz not so sure. In the end Liz leaves the apartment because she loves Max and cannot see him anymore with other girls. There is a scene where Max and Liz are supposed to spend time together skatingas friends and he invites is girlfriend. She is friend with Kyle and pretend to be with him when he is also in love with present time Max girlfriend. Hope I’m clear enough. :oops: Thanks :!:
azure
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: #64

Post by azure »

azure wrote:Looking for a fic where Max and Liz are roommates. Max believes in soulmate and Liz not so sure. In the end Liz leaves the apartment because she loves Max and cannot see him anymore with other girls. There is a scene where Max and Liz are supposed to spend time together skatingas friends and he invites is girlfriend. She is friend with Kyle and pretend to be with him when he is also in love with present time Max girlfriend. Hope I’m clear enough. :oops: Thanks :!:
Found it!!
I Won't Do That by Dream Lover Mer
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

AZURE.............so glad you found that story, where did you locate it? Sounds like something I would like to read.
Thanks!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

#94 is Strong, Dangerous, & Undeniable by Destinee it is on the repost and dreamer boards in the archives. It is one of my favorites. It is an award winner by the link is to another story.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

#119 - M/L story. It was on the archive board. Kyle tells Tess about Max getting drunk the night of Liz's blind date and how Max acted like a lovesick fool. Tess decides to get Max drunk but it backfires on her when Max goes in search of Liz.
azure
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by azure »

keepsmiling7 wrote:AZURE.............so glad you found that story, where did you locate it? Sounds like something I would like to read.
Thanks!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 68789.html
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thanks AZURE......I'm off to read it now!
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

RoswellFan68 wrote:#94 is Strong, Dangerous, & Undeniable by Destinee it is on the repost and dreamer boards in the archives. It is one of my favorites. It is an award winner by the link is to another story.
Does anyone know if this was very completed?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

120# I don't recall if I read the story here or somewhere else. But it's set after graduation with the group on the run. They end up in Alaska where Kyle goes to a local small store and hits it off with the local girl running the place. They go out and have fun over the days. Isabel dream walks her to check on her and finds out it's Tess in disguise and also in hiding. When Isabel confronts her she finds out that Tess not only didn't kill Alex but that Alex is still alive and appears to her.