Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That might be THE LONG ROAD HOME by Majesty0000. I think it was in Roswell Heaven.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I am looking for Innocent Intentions by Jake17.
Thanks for your help!
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#89

I am looking for Innocent Intentions by Jake17.
Thanks for your help!
I hope this here is the story you're looking for :D
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thanks, that's it!
mbantoinette23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mbantoinette23 »

#90. I'm looking for a story about a dating auction. There are stories for each couple i/a, m/m, t/k and m/l. Also a xmas one with everyone. The girls bid on the guys and if they win they are slaves for a day.
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

mbantoinette23 wrote:#90. I'm looking for a story about a dating auction. There are stories for each couple i/a, m/m, t/k and m/l. Also a xmas one with everyone. The girls bid on the guys and if they win they are slaves for a day.
I think what you're looking for it called the Slave Series by Rowedog. It starts with M/M's Enslaved, then A/I's Slaving Away, and the last two specific couple one's are M/L's Enslave Me and K/T's Slavery and ends with a Christmas one-shot featuring all of the couples called Enslavement.

I hope I helped you and you can enjoy. It's one of my favorite one-shot series and always makes me laugh :D
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
lizparkerevans07
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by lizparkerevans07 »

I'm looking for a very hot Max and Liz story that featured Tess coming between them, mind warping them into forgetting their first time intimacy. It was incomplete and I forgot the title. I think it also has an Antar past life integrated in it, but this is not "Breathe Me In" by Temptress.
mbantoinette23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mbantoinette23 »

#92 im looking for a story that i read a long time ago but didnt finish. All i remember is that liz wakes up in the hospital or a mental institution and everything she knows about the alien abyss didnt happen. Please someone help.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#88

That might be THE LONG ROAD HOME by Majesty0000. I think it was in Roswell Heaven.
Thank you keepsmiling7, that was the story I was looking for. I can't believe the two stories I was looking for were both by majesty. She is probably my all time favourite author and I've read all her fics several times but didn't realise they were her's.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

I'm looking for starmonkeys fics. I think they were only ever posted on her own site but was hoping someone might know somewhere else they're posted or have them saved.