Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

SarahWhitman wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:50 pm :shock: :shock:

Yes please! blueeyedgidget (at) gmail.com
OMG, I'm sooooo sorry. I JUST sent it to you.
Zylx Lily
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zylx Lily »

Hi looking for a dreamer fic. No aliens. The whole group goes to Vegas so Kyle and Liz can get married (I think Max and Tess might be jumping on the bandwagon too).

Max and Liz end up walking in on Kyle and Tess cheating on them - I think they're drunk. So max and Liz end up getting married instead, possibly to spite them.

Any ideas?
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Zylx Lily wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:48 pm 205.

Hi looking for a dreamer fic. No aliens. The whole group goes to Vegas so Kyle and Liz can get married (I think Max and Tess might be jumping on the bandwagon too).

Max and Liz end up walking in on Kyle and Tess cheating on them - I think they're drunk. So max and Liz end up getting married instead, possibly to spite them.

Any ideas?
Sounds like Love's Mistake by Maxsgurl.

I hope it's the one you're looking for!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Zylx Lily
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zylx Lily »

Bubblegal wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:31 pm
Zylx Lily wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:48 pm 205.

Any ideas?
Sounds like Love's Mistake by Maxsgurl.

I hope it's the one you're looking for!

That's exactly it, thank you so much!
dreamsatnight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamsatnight »

An older fic, no aliens. I think Max and Liz's parents disapprove of them dating because they're young. They get married though. Liz is a ballet dancer and ends up opening her own studio. There's a scene where before Liz starts the class, her dance rival tells Liz that she is going to be the best one in the class and will become the teacher's favorite. The rival is shocked when Liz stands up and introduces herself as the teacher. Later on, Liz is pregnant (I think with twins?) And can no longer dance and teach. I think the rival turned friend ends up taking over and teaching for Liz.

Thanks in advance!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

dreamsatnight wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:01 am 206.
An older fic, no aliens. I think Max and Liz's parents disapprove of them dating because they're young. They get married though. Liz is a ballet dancer and ends up opening her own studio. There's a scene where before Liz starts the class, her dance rival tells Liz that she is going to be the best one in the class and will become the teacher's favorite. The rival is shocked when Liz stands up and introduces herself as the teacher. Later on, Liz is pregnant (I think with twins?) And can no longer dance and teach. I think the rival turned friend ends up taking over and teaching for Liz.

Thanks in advance!
This sounds like 'The Arrangement' by sydniepaige. The part you are talking about though is part 2, but I can't find it on Roswell Heaven at the moment. But I do have a copy of it on my hard-drive (which I can send to you when I get access to it, if you want)

'The Arrangement Wedding' & 'The Arrangement Honeymoon'

Hopefully, that is the one you're talking about
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

Bubblegal wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:11 am
dreamsatnight wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:01 am 206.

Thanks in advance!
This sounds like 'The Arrangement' by sydniepaige. The part you are talking about though is part 2, but I can't find it on Roswell Heaven at the moment. But I do have a copy of it on my hard-drive (which I can send to you when I get access to it, if you want)

'The Arrangement Wedding' & 'The Arrangement Honeymoon'

Hopefully, that is the one you're talking about
I found it. :wink: I know Roswell Heaven isn't easy to search through.
Here we go.
Book 1: http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/editor/by ... e-Complete
Book2: http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/topic/105 ... T-Complete
Book 3: http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/topic/105 ... T-Complete
Book 4: http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/topic/105 ... Incomplete

Have fun. :D
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellLover4ever »

So about the only thing I remember is that Max didn’t heal Liz from a gunshot but they had started dating. Kyle was upset and kidnapped Liz in the school parking lot. He was driving to fast and wrecked. He heals Liz and then decides to heal Kyle because he wouldn’t be able to walk otherwise. They put silver spray paint cans in the car because of the silver handprint left behind. Anyone recognize this at all? Thanks so much.
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellLover4ever »

angeleyes76 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:45 pm #102

I am looking for some old stories. one story it conventional I am not sure what it was about but I remember there was a scene in a bowling alley and they all were taken hostage kyle is seeing someone I think her name is Courtney but I am not sure. also another story its a conventional m/l story. max and liz run away. they are living in a town. I know she gets a waitressing job. I think they are living in a motel at first. please help me find them. also is there a site where the really old stories from this site are. I was on this site a lot a long time ago. I stopped reading roswell stories for a while and then I got back to reading them. thank you

The one where Max and Liz runaway sounds like Discipline Malfunction by greywolf http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 11#p598334
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

RoswellLover4ever wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:56 pm #207

So about the only thing I remember is that Max didn’t heal Liz from a gunshot but they had started dating. Kyle was upset and kidnapped Liz in the school parking lot. He was driving to fast and wrecked. He heals Liz and then decides to heal Kyle because he wouldn’t be able to walk otherwise. They put silver spray paint cans in the car because of the silver handprint left behind. Anyone recognize this at all? Thanks so much.
This sounds like 'The Part I'm Hoping For' by Emz80m. I hope it's the one you're looking for.
Dani's fics