Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by killjoy » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:36 am

43#
(never mind found it Taken) but I do have another so I'll just add it here.

There was a post graduation story that I don't recall the name. The gang are hiding out in Alaska where Kyle stumbles across Tess(not knowing it's her) and goes out on a date with her. It's discovered that she didn't kill Alex and that he's in fact still alive and that baby Zan is Kyle's instead.

scifinut222
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by scifinut222 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:21 pm

luluzak1 wrote:#36

Hi Looking for a fic, w/ Aliens. Max & Liz, Liz has a little girl that's Max's, but Max is with Tess during the first few chapters. The story walks through the dynamics of Liz being a single mother, Liz never got to go to college because she had a daughter, so I remember her mentioning at her daughter's birthday how thankful she was that Max bought their daughter an expensive gift because she couldn't. I'm pretty sure there were a lot of chapeter's around the girl's fifth birthday.

Thanks!
This sounds like a really old fic Faith In Love by Kazza

Not sure if aliens are involved but Max is with Tess and Liz has a daughter Ellie.

angeleyes76
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by angeleyes76 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:07 pm

#44
I am looking for some old stories. one story it conventional I am not sure what it was about but I remember there was a scene in a bowling alley and they all were taken hostage kyle is seeing someone I think her name is Courtney but I am not sure. also another story its a conventional m/l story. max and liz run away. they are living in a town. I know she gets a waitressing job. I think they are living in a motel at first. please help me find them. also is there a site where the really old stories from this site are. I was on this site a lot a long time ago. I stopped reading roswell stories for a while and then I got back to reading them. thank you

User avatar
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 am
Location: NEW ZEALAND

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Nz_Roswell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:11 am

#44
Hi there . Am looking for the story "please remember " ☺️
#NZ_ROSWELL

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by killjoy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 am

Nz_Roswell wrote:#44
Hi there . Am looking for the story "please remember " ☺️
Hi there!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=8674

User avatar
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:11 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Alien_Friend » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:42 pm

#45

I am looking for two fics:

A. Liz and Tess are cousins. Something happened to Liz's parents so she has to go live with Tess and her grandfather. Max is player and Tess makes bet or some kind deal with him to sleep with Liz. I think she wants her grandfather to turn on Liz so she gets everything in his will. Tess is a mess. She's like a drug addict and she sleeps with everything and anything. Max starts to like Liz for real and doesn't want to go a long with the deal anymore but to make him look bad to Liz Tess makes Liz find out about their arrangement so that they'll break up. Max also has cousin Zan which he later finds out is his brother or twin brother because his dad had an affair. Eventually Max and Liz get back together and when the grandfather dies (at least I think he died) I think they set it up so all of Tess' dirty secrets come to light so she gets nothing.
The answer to (A) is: Risqué Business by Applebylicious: Thank you to Heavenli24 for giving me the answer.


B. Max and Liz were together but they broke up. I don't recall the reason why. Liz moves out of state and ends up living in the attic of a fraternity house. I might be wrong but I think she finds out she's pregnant and I think it's Max's so she moves back to Roswell. Some guys from the fraturnity house surprises her one day by showing up at crash and Max gets the wrong idea that she's with one of the guys. He is heart broken because he still loves Liz. I can't remember much more.
The Answer to (B) is: All's Fair In Love And War by LittleHottie510 I happened to come across it again as I was looking for a fic to read.
Summary: Max Evans and Liz Parker were high school sweethearts. They got married right after high school and moved to New York. After two years of marriage, things changed and they separated. Now, something’s come up causing them to come face-to-face with the past they’d left behind.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am dying to reread them. Thank you!
Last edited by Alien_Friend on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:41 am

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Heavenli24 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:15 am

Alien_Friend wrote:#45

I am looking for two fics:

A. Liz and Tess are cousins. Something happened to Liz's parents so she has to go live with Tess and her grandfather. Max is player and Tess makes bet or some kind deal with him to sleep with Liz. I think she wants her grandfather to turn on Liz so she gets everything in his will. Tess is a mess. She's like a drug addict and she sleeps with everything and anything. Max starts to like Liz for real and doesn't want to go a long with the deal anymore but to make him look bad to Liz Tess makes Liz find out about their arrangement so that they'll break up. Max also has cousin Zan which he later finds out is his brother or twin brother because his dad had an affair. Eventually Max and Liz get back together and when the grandfather dies (at least I think he died) I think they set it up so all of Tess' dirty secrets come to light so she gets nothing.
I'm not sure about B, but I think A is Risqué Business by Applebylicious:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... ons#p43383

User avatar
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:11 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Alien_Friend » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:13 am

Heavenli24 wrote:
Alien_Friend wrote:#45

I am looking for two fics:

A. Liz and Tess are cousins. Something happened to Liz's parents so she has to go live with Tess and her grandfather. Max is player and Tess makes bet or some kind deal with him to sleep with Liz. I think she wants her grandfather to turn on Liz so she gets everything in his will. Tess is a mess. She's like a drug addict and she sleeps with everything and anything. Max starts to like Liz for real and doesn't want to go a long with the deal anymore but to make him look bad to Liz Tess makes Liz find out about their arrangement so that they'll break up. Max also has cousin Zan which he later finds out is his brother or twin brother because his dad had an affair. Eventually Max and Liz get back together and when the grandfather dies (at least I think he died) I think they set it up so all of Tess' dirty secrets come to light so she gets nothing.
I'm not sure about B, but I think A is Risqué Business by Applebylicious:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... ons#p43383
Thank you, thank you. That's exactly it. I knew when the answer was revealed to me it would be very obvious. Thanks again. :D
Image

mellybelly
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by mellybelly » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:50 pm

#46

I have been looking for a Max/Liz fic for days and I can't for the life of me remember where I read it or what it was called. What I can remember is they were being held captive together and had this strong urge to mate. I think they were maybe being held because they wanted Max to impregnate Liz so they could have her baby, but maybe I'm confusing stories in my head. I do remember there was a part where they were all being held captive in a room together (including both of their parents and the other aliens) and Liz was like in physical pain without being connected to Max. Tess ended up mind warping everyone so they could have some "privacy". If anyone has any clue what I might be thinking of or has a suggestion of where I should look it would be greatly appreciated!

User avatar
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2001 2:37 am
Location: Somewhere lost in chocolat Land

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by begonia9508 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:54 am

I hope somone remember this Story and the Autor: I am looking already for three days but can't remember:

So it goes, Liz was let down by the aliens and Max, who said it was to protect her but the others got together and even got married!
Max works for a Firma and they want to Transfer him in Rhode Island, to the main Office... After so many years, he meet first Serena and then Liz.. First she is happy but doesn't stop to critizise that they mobbed her, back in time... But the attraction is still there and Max is falling for her again...

Does someone remember that Story? At least, the Autor Name! Thanks in advances EVE
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!

Post Reply