Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Rules to Looking for a Fic thread

1. Each search will be numbered so make sure to find the last request and number yours accordingly. Number them with a number for the request and then if you are searching for more than one fic use letters after the number. REMEMBER......Start from #1 please......and number consecutively!

2. If you're answering a search make sure to reference what search number you are referring to. The best thing to do is to quote the request and answer beneath the quote.

3. If your search has been answered I would prefer for you to go back and edit your original post and add the link to the fic in case there is someone else out there that would like to read it as well.

4. If a fic is no longer accessible on the net and needs to be emailed, the person with the fic may state that they are in possession of it, and then anyone wanting it should pm that person.

5. If you're request is not numbered, it will be deleted.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES ON THIS THREAD.

This thread is for links to fics only.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Any suggestions let a mod know.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I'm looking for Buffy/Angel fics containing with the epics Helpless or Earshot.

I've read one story from Helpless which i enjoyed and a story from Earshot which was brilliant.

Any fics containing the above would be great.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
imnotlc
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by imnotlc »

2. looking for any Connor/Dawn coupling....XSover Buffy/Angel that are complete.....
L.
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

Spacegal17 wrote:#1

I've read one story from Helpless which i enjoyed and a story from Earshot which was brilliant.

could you post the links to those ´two stories you read`? :D
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Isolation: http://roses.darkstarfic.com/fictemplat ... =isolation
Heart-Shot: http://adl.restless-slayer.com/esmerelda_heartshot.html

Both is set Earshot.

Broken Bindings: http://maquisleader.com/buffy/ - Scroll down to Broken Bindings, link #9

Set Helpless.

Still looking for more of above.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

#4 I'm looking for a Xander/Faith fic i read along time a go.
all i remember is Xander has taken of,, it was revealed he is some type of ancient Demon,,
in flashback form it was revealed he killed
a bunch of people, Faith at that stage working for Angel's gang is sent
to find Xander and bring hime back to L.A.
during the fic Xander's car keeps breaking down.

hope it helps :)
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

imnotlc wrote:2. looking for any Connor/Dawn coupling....XSover Buffy/Angel that are complete.....
I don't know any specific C/D fics but here's a website that's dedicated to that couple.

Connor/Dawn site
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
imnotlc
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by imnotlc »

Thank you so much Jezibel Jinx!!!!!
I have been looking for my fix of Dawn and connor for awhile......
L.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

*Edited to add: the links might send you to the main/index of the website that I found these fics on instead of the specific fic. And the fics are alphabetized by author's name.

From Helpless:

Comfort by MM
Synopses: Missing scene from "Helpless." Takes place after she kills Krailik (sp?) but before she goes and talks with Giles and the watcher council guy. (PG)

Forever's Birthday by Helene
Summary: A 'Helpless' ending. (PG-13)

Helpless Revisited by Angelic Vampyre
Summary: Buffy has a happy b-day (PG-PG-13)

Okay, Ow by Kasiya
Summary: After 'Helpless', Buffy hurts herself. (PG-PG-13)

One Year Ago by Mexx
Summary: Buffy's POV walking home from Angel's mansion in 'Helpless' (G)

You Can Never Tell What One Will Do For Love by Christine
Summary: Set in S3 of Buffy; Angel's back from Hell, no one knows, things happen, but not the way you think. If this sounds familiar to you, it really isn't the same as the show. (NC-17) (Rewrite of S3, has an altered version of 'Helpless')

From Earshot:

Earshot by Zetta Zofia
Summary: What would Earshot have been like if Angel was with the group? And Buffy could read his thoughts, too. (PG-13)

Permanent Residence Series/Catching Wishes by Starla
Summary: 1st in the series; Missing Scenes from Earshot. (Has link @ the bottom to the other stories in the series)

That Pivotal Moment by Isa
Summary: Absent silly fic. Making up for lost time, I guess. This is the make-up scene of Buffy and Angel's that we didn't get to see in Earshot. (PG)

Hope that helped. :D
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:

*Edited to add: the links might send you to the main/index of the website that I found these fics on instead of the specific fic. And the fics are alphabetized by author's name.

From Helpless:

Comfort by MM
Synopses: Missing scene from "Helpless." Takes place after she kills Krailik (sp?) but before she goes and talks with Giles and the watcher council guy. (PG)

Forever's Birthday by Helene
Summary: A 'Helpless' ending. (PG-13)

Helpless Revisited by Angelic Vampyre
Summary: Buffy has a happy b-day (PG-PG-13)

Okay, Ow by Kasiya
Summary: After 'Helpless', Buffy hurts herself. (PG-PG-13)

One Year Ago by Mexx
Summary: Buffy's POV walking home from Angel's mansion in 'Helpless' (G)

You Can Never Tell What One Will Do For Love by Christine
Summary: Set in S3 of Buffy; Angel's back from Hell, no one knows, things happen, but not the way you think. If this sounds familiar to you, it really isn't the same as the show. (NC-17) (Rewrite of S3, has an altered version of 'Helpless')

From Earshot:

Earshot by Zetta Zofia
Summary: What would Earshot have been like if Angel was with the group? And Buffy could read his thoughts, too. (PG-13)

Permanent Residence Series/Catching Wishes by Starla
Summary: 1st in the series; Missing Scenes from Earshot. (Has link @ the bottom to the other stories in the series)

That Pivotal Moment by Isa
Summary: Absent silly fic. Making up for lost time, I guess. This is the make-up scene of Buffy and Angel's that we didn't get to see in Earshot. (PG)

Hope that helped. :D
Yeah, those helped alot.

Would make it easier if we had a web site that consisted the programmes so we can just click on the programmes we like then the season then just click on the episode and read stories connected to that one.
Dani's fics