Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

#22 looking for a Supernatural Crac fic where Dean is talking to the Impala like a baby after it had been possessed by Meg.

#23 Another Supernatural crac fic, take of from American Idol, where Dean,Sam, John & Meg who's their sister hold a competition for people with abilities to join them on the side of evil. During the auditions Dean just starts killing random contestants because they bored him and he found there powers/abilities lame. I think in the end he killed 500+ people and Sam ended joining in on the killing to.

#24 Looking for any That 70's show Jackie/Fez fics, Prefer any recommendation over 15 chapters. Will accept less if can recommend any good crac or PWP for Jackie/Fez.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Are there any Spiderman/Smallville Crossovers with either Chloe/Peter or Lana/Peter with Clark/Lois? I'm interested in reading them if they are any. I have always wondered about Peter with someone else other than Mary Jane.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

I know there are crossovers with Spiderman and Superman in www.lcfanfic.com (Lois & Clark, the new adventures of Superman fanfiction) but I don't think they swamp girlfriends ;)
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Misha wrote:I know there are crossovers with Spiderman and Superman in http://www.lcfanfic.com (Lois & Clark, the new adventures of Superman fanfiction) but I don't think they swamp girlfriends ;)
Thanks - I'll have a look.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

#25 Twilight is my new passion and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good Twilight fics.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
kristaphoenix
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kristaphoenix »

Generation X/X-men

Hello, Looking for a copy of ' A Simple Kind Of Life'. Hopefully someone has a copy of this story by Jane. I read it a long time ago ad had it saved on a disk that turned out to be corrupted. Since Jubilee is my all time favorite X-Men, this story was perfect. So please if you happen to have a copy let me know. Thank you.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

27#

Ok this is a Buffy story that is based on Xander/Cordy that I need a new link too....the one I had is gone now. :twisted:

The title was called either.....Time Means Nothing....or .....Time Means Everything.....I can't recall which :oops:

Anyway the whole story is that after taking ROTC in college Xander graduates.He still has a thing for Cordy but when he tries to tell her she tells him no and that she's with someone else.This causes a big scene later when Cordy shows up a Oz/Willows wedding with the guy.Feeling bad Xander goes into the Army and not long after a war between Vietnam and China breaks out when China invades them.

Xander's unit get sent over and he moves up in rank to he becomes an officer.He falls in love with a Vietnam girl only to have her and their baby killed.This puts him in a downward spiral where he stays in the war for the next seven years never going home,writting or telling anyone he's ok.

When the war ends he goes back to Sunnydale right in time for Thanksgiving.Being back is rough so he takes off only to come back a year later.

It's a long story but what I remember is that when Xander comes back the second time he has a bad drinking problem but Cordy..who is now divorced..has a daughter and they help Xander get back some of what he lost.

The weird part about this story is that even though this is a Buffy story there is almost NO supernatural stuff other than one fight with vamps and the gangs powers...that's it..no Big Bad no nothing.
bettylove8
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bettylove8 »

behrlyliz wrote:#25 Twilight is my new passion and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good Twilight fics.

BUMP! I was looking for this too... :oops:
"You shouldn't mess with me
I'll ruin everything you are"
China Girl -David Bowie
AllINeed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AllINeed »

bettylove8 wrote:
behrlyliz wrote:#25 Twilight is my new passion and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good Twilight fics.

BUMP! I was looking for this too... :oops:
http://www.themedicinewheel.net/twilight/twilight.html
This is the twilight section of the webpage for minisinoo, multifandom author extraordinaire whose body of work I have read in its entirety save the Twilight fics I'm pimping, and I've never been disappointed once. I haven't read any of these because I haven't read the books or these fics but I'm rec'ing them solely on past experience.

Her X-Men fics are the stuff of dreams - she is by far the most amazing fanfic author I have ever read, no exaggerating here. And then X3 broke her muse so she moved onto Harry Potter, and I followed her; I never really excited about the books or movies (sacrilege, I know) but I love reading her HP fics. She's very professional - I think she has like 3 betas, which I'm sure are all very necessary because her stories are well planned out and filled with symbolism, themes, and great writing overall; and she never fails to make me think. So while I've never read these Twilight stories she's never led me astray once and I doubt she will now. If you have the time please check out her other work, but be warned most are novels and as such are seriously long but difficult to stop reading.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

#26 Firefly fics. I'm looking for fanfictions of Mal/River with Kaylee/Simon. I have looked around but most of them are short amounts (Meaning there's not a lot of them in the same place) so I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction.

Any rating is fine!
Dani's fics