Looking for Non-Roswell Fanfics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

imnotlc
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by imnotlc »

I am going to say #5...
Looking for any fics from the Angel series......Any stories that deal the Angel and the gang.......Don't care if Buffy is in them but I would like to find stories that just concern Angel Inc.
L.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#6 Is there any stories where Buffy/Angel is based on Simple Irrestible? I would love to read any stories like that.

And if there is any stories where Dawn/Joyce dies and Buffy goes to see Angel and basically quits being a slayer and helps Angel out.

Or if there is any stories where after Buffy's comes back to life - she goes straight to Angel rather than sleeping with Spike?
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
aussietrueblue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by aussietrueblue »

I'm looking for this fic that i had read a while ago, where Liz and Max had broken up. And Liz is waiting for Maria at a cafe where she has a Irish coffee not knowing that it has alcohol in it and Max See's her at the cafe and they talk and she offers him some of the Irish coffee and he gets drunk and they end up having sex and Mrs Evans walks in on them the next morning......
Does this ring a bell to anyone.....
I think it was called something about Angels falling ( could be wrong though...lol)
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

aussietrueblue wrote:.7
I'm looking for this fic that i had read a while ago, where Liz and Max had broken up. And Liz is waiting for Maria at a cafe where she has a Irish coffee not knowing that it has alcohol in it and Max See's her at the cafe and they talk and she offers him some of the Irish coffee and he gets drunk and they end up having sex and Mrs Evans walks in on them the next morning......
I think it was called something about Angels falling ( could be wrong though...lol)
This should be in the other fanfiction search section - this is for off topic ones. Sorry - i do hope you find it, that sounds interesting.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
aussietrueblue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by aussietrueblue »

Spacegal17 wrote:
aussietrueblue wrote:.7
This should be in the other fanfiction search section - this is for off topic ones. Sorry - i do hope you find it, that sounds interesting.
I just realised that it was ment to go in the other one....lol...
My bad... Sorry guys.....
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

8. I'm looking for some completed Lucas/Peyton One Tree Hill fics. If you can point me in the right direction i'll be thrilled. There are a lot of Lucas/Brooke fics but not that many Leyton fics
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Sorry wrong topic.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

imnotlc wrote:2. looking for any Connor/Dawn coupling....XSover Buffy/Angel that are complete.....
Here you go :D I don't know how many are complete but just go to the top and click on either title or author and away you go :lol:

http://unnatural-brats.net/links.html
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

#9 Does anyone know where I can find some good Charmed fics, in particular Cole/Phoebe stories?

Thanks in advance. :wink:
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

10 - Does anyone know where I can find charmed stories of Phoebe and the Seer (The one who played Cordelia in Buffy/Angel - I forget how to spell her name).

I know it's slash but they had good chemistry :oops:
Dani's fics