Original Parallel Attraction Thread...

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

I forgot to come back and post my review! :lol:

I LOVED it. I devoured it, turned pages lickity split and stayed up all night under the covers reading with a flashlight :wink: :D . Lots of it was familiar, but that was to be expected, the characters seemed like old friends, but still you gave them new identities (if that makes any sense at all). I adored Marco. Hot with a capital "H." I can't wait to read his story next. The sci-fi element was strongly written and imaginative, but still believable. I suck at writing reviews, but trust me, I loved the book and eagerly wait for October.

Well done, De!

P.S. to Carol - that was a funny story!
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Thanks, Scottie!!! Sorry its taken a while for me to get back to you guys! First, I went to New Mexico (!!) Attended a writers conf there, then got home and had to replace my laptop. Then went to Daytona for a writers conf and am driving back now!

Don't forget that next book is up on amazon now!

Anyway, waves at all my pals!!
Hugs
snickerbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by snickerbaby »

Deidre? I was just wondering what all the names of your books are that are out and for sale currently... and in what order are they?? It's a series right? I'm interested in checking them out, but I really don't know much about them.
~ Lettie
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

snickerbaby wrote:Deidre? I was just wondering what all the names of your books are that are out and for sale currently... and in what order are they?? It's a series right? I'm interested in checking them out, but I really don't know much about them.
PARALLEL ATTRACTION was the debut, and it's out there since April.
The newest, PARALLEL HEAT hit stands today! Yea! :)

Thanks for asking!
D
snickerbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by snickerbaby »

RosDeidre wrote:
snickerbaby wrote:Deidre? I was just wondering what all the names of your books are that are out and for sale currently... and in what order are they?? It's a series right? I'm interested in checking them out, but I really don't know much about them.
PARALLEL ATTRACTION was the debut, and it's out there since April.
The newest, PARALLEL HEAT hit stands today! Yea! :)

Thanks for asking!
D

You're Welcome! :D I'll go check them out!
~ Lettie