Original Parallel Attraction Thread...

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Sel, I totally agree with you! His abs are yummy...lol.

Can't wait for the book to come out! I just know it's gonna be amazing.
<center>Image</center>
Liz Parker Evans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz Parker Evans »

This is soo exciting!!
check out my fic Tomorrow Never Comes

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

YEA!! Kath posted it! I'm so excited to see the cover up. You guys are awesome and so supportive! I have big news, too, which is that my Advance Reading Copy (a first one--more on the way) arrived today!! It was just wild seeing the book, in print. I also have my first book signing in a week and a half, where I'll be signing these advance copies for booksellers in St. Louis!!!!!! I have horrible handwriting, so am already thinking, "Hmm... how will I handle THAT problem?!?" :) Like so many writers, I'm hooked on the typewriter. LOL.

Thanks to all my friends here for being so jazzed right along with me!!
hugs,
D
Breathless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Breathless »

Deidre, how exciting! What a rush it must be to see your name, your title, your story in print! And a book signing right around the corner?! I hope you sell TONS!
Behr's Bitch
justmeeh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Belated Congrats from 'down under'...

Post by justmeeh »

Just wanted to add in my *congrats* and can't wait to get your book! April seems a long-way-away, but as with all things am sure it'll come upon us before we know it 8)

Signed up for your newsletter, but know the chances of an overseas fan on the other side of the world of 'winning' are low...

Have just read your fictions in a couple of archive sites, and *wow* definitely can't wait to read your new book!

Were 'Antarian Nights' or 'Back To Save The Universe' finished? The copies I found were only up to parts 10 & 7 respectively, and dang just getting into it...

Anyways, thanks for sharing your talent with us 'here' and the other Roswell fanfiction sites (did you ever write crossovers or other fanfictions?), and to repeat, can't wait 'til April! :lol:
-justmeeh-
(stepping from behind the tree)
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jason's Princess »

Wow, how thrilling this must be for you! The cover is stunning. I frickin love it. Lol

I will definitely order myself a copy. Like Lindsey said, that tattoo piqued my interest.

Congrats on being a published author. :D I'm sure that it's an amazing feeling that one can never fully understand until you actually live it.

Looking forward to April.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Oh wow, I'm so excited for you! I don't know if I can wait until April to read your book...it sounds soooo good! Are you planning any book signings after it comes out? I live near Dayton, Ohio and would be thrilled to meet you and to get my book signed. I've been reading your stories long before I joined this site, and because I know that your so talented, I have no doubt that this book will be amazing!
Congrats!
-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
sam25_2003
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sam25_2003 »

Congrats! I can only imagine what it feels like :) Having read a lot of your fiction..I really cannot wait until April... like a few others have said..the tattoo has my caught my interest...Congrats..again...
A good friend will come bail you out of jail.
A best friend will be sharing your cell.
lisabehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by lisabehr »

Wow..I have been busy for a while and come back and you are published!! I can't think of a more deserving author. You have blessed us with your talents for so long, I am so happy you are getting the kudos from the "real World" that you deserve!!
It's Max. He'll always know.
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Thanks, Lisa, Sam, Zans and others!! You guys are so wonderful. I'm actually popping by because I have big, big news. I am just going live with my very cool flash site at:
http://www.deidreknightbooks.com

You have to download flash 8 (there on the site) but it takes all of 10 seconds. There's also a more basic element of the site if your internet speed won't support flash.

Anyway, there are character interviews and other fun things, so you should definitely check it out! :)
Deidre (who can't wait for April either!!!)