Original Parallel Attraction Thread...

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

RosDeidre wrote:Hey, friends!
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that in about a week, I'll be posting an excerpt from PARALLEL ATTRACTION on my message board. You can go here to read it:

http://www.deidreknightbooks.com/forums/

I hope you'll come check it out! Hugs, D
I'm so excited. I'll be in the area this week and could only wish that I had a copy to read while away on business. Will try with all my heart to find that little bookshop that you directed us too...

Thanks for keeping us posted... It's great.
take care
jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Excerpt is Live!

Post by RosDeidre »

Hi, Everybody!
So guess what? The excerpt from PARALLEL ATTRACTION is live now! You can read it here:

http://www.deidreknightbooks.com/pa_excerpt.html

I hope you'll pop in and check it out. I'd love to have you visit!
Hugs to all, D
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

ok I just read the prologue and let me tell you I am in :shock: My book collection is going to be growing again:)

Definetly check it out guys. I think it is going to be a great book

Carol:)
roswellianprincess16
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellianprincess16 »

This is great, I'm gonna go check it out!
-Isabelle Santiago, Author of Scifi/Fantasy Romance
Not Every Girl Dreams of Prince Charming...
http://twistedfairytale.net
http://twistedfairytale.net/blog/
cyberchic121
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cyberchic121 »

I am in love with these two characters! This book looks so amazing and I cant help but imagine Liz and Max when I read the interaction between Kelsey and Jareshk. I am so excited for the book to come out and having read you fic's before I know that this book will be just as amazing. Its so amazing to see someone from this board have a book published and when my friends read the book ( because i will make sure they have a copy of their own) I can say " Hey! I use to know her way back when she was writing roswell fanfics!" Good luck with everything and I know that this book will do well because your writing is just so amazing and addicting.
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Hey!
So glad you guys are loving the preview! :) I think Roswell fans will definitely enjoy the alien/human romance in this series. It's a whole new world, but one that should still totally strike the same note!

If you want to ask questions about the series, I'd love to answer them here. Meanwhile, be on the lookout for the rest of that prologue in a few more weeks!

Thanks SO much for all the warm, wonderful words!
Deidre
Realistic Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Realistic Dreamer »

Because I pre-ordered the book from amazon.com, God love 'em, this popped up on my amazon home page today:

Hi, Everyone! I'm so excited that you've stopped by. My first book (which should be right on this same page, PARALLEL ATTRACTION, publishes on April 4, 2006, which finally feels real because I received a first copy of the finished book from my editor yesterday.

While I'm a debut author, I'm not new to the publishing industry, having been a literary agent for the past ten years, discovering beloved authors like Karen Marie Moning, Gena Showalter, Cara Lockwood, and many others. But I was a writer long before I became an agent--in fact, the latter grew out of my love for the written word, and I particularly love two things: paranormal and sci-fi stories and romance! My new PARALLEL series combines the best of all those loves.

Next in the pipeline will be the October 2006 release, PARALLEL HEAT and then PARALLEL SEDUCTION in April 2007. I hope you'll join me on this wild ride!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Deidre

How very cool ...
"It wasn't love at first sight. It took a full five minutes." ... Lucille Ball on meeting Desi Arnaz
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Realistic Dreamer! How freaking cool is that?!? It really pops up on your home page, huh?

I have some other great news, too--the second excerpt from the book is now up on my website at http://www.deidreknightbooks.com. It's the second half of the prologue (for those of you who read the first half!) I hope you'll check it out! Would love to hear what you guys think!
Hugs,. D
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

Ok I just read you 2nd half of your prologue and I must say I am already to tears. I just preordered mine. I got two copies one for now and one for when the other one wears out.

Deidre thank you so much for letting us know about the second half.:)

Carol:)
dreamer84
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamer84 »

Oh wow! I just read the 2nd half of the prologue and it's so amazing!! I'm already in love with the story. I can't wait for my preordered book to get here.

Thank you for posting the prologue! :D