Talk about/Ask about Parallel Attraction - Spoilers

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Stardance wrote:Well there goes my theroy....Couldn't Marco have combusted himself just a couple of minutes later....I only hope that somehow his coming back already changed the future...and they really need to read the letter.
Stardance! Thanks for the wonderful enthusiasm!! Don't you worry--the next book comes out in just two months. You can order it now from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.com. It addresses LOTS and lots of things from PA that have you going, ACK!!!! :) I honestly think it's an even better book, and early readers are all saying that.

Plus, you've gotta love Marco. :)
D
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

HoodieBehrFan wrote:Wow! Deirdre, brava! Parallel Attraction is wonderful! I finally found some time to devote to losing myself in a new book, and I'm so glad I was able to pick up PA at Border's. It's so thrilling to see an author whose work I read here not so long ago and thoroughly enjoyed has now become published! I call it "The Roswell Effect" - how the Roswell phenomenon connected us fans and we all became touched by it in different ways.

It's not often I pick up a book where I am so involved in the world the author creates. I couldn't put Parallel Attraction down - good thing I'm on vacation! But, of course, I was thoroughly involved in your stories you published here too. I loved all your series. As I read PA I could see the gleam in the wood floors at Jared's log "cabin," and truly imagine the landscape view that Jared and Kelsey admired during their snowmobile ride. I despaired when Jared and Kelsey disappeared when Jared died, and, of course, enjoyed every minute of the steamy love scenes. To die for! Kelsey is one lucky woman! I'm still intrigued - I still have a lot of unanswered questions about Marco's motives and glimpses of the future or past. So I'm a little frustrated that I have to wait to fill in the gaps. But I understand that the best presents are those we have to wait for. So I can't wait for the next novel and I'm glad October isn't too far away. I'm very excited to read more about Kelsey, Jared, Marco, Scott, and even Thea and your other characters. Here are some things I am looking forward to:

Will Jared and Kelsey surmount the "looming infertility" issues have children the way that Kelsey promises?
Will the future now be changed?
Will Thea still betray Jared?
What the heck are the mitres?
And what does Kelsey do with them in the future?

Congratulations again, Deidre. You are a wonder! It's a thrill to be able to continue to read your work!
Ah, the questions, the questions. THANKS A MILLION, Hoodie! It's so great to see you here on the thread, adn thrilled you enjoyed the book. So many new answers in this next book... but I can't spoil you here. :)
Hugs!
LadyBold1979
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LadyBold1979 »

I read this book and for the longest time couldn't shake the feeling that I had already read it. That there were parts I knew by heart almost. Then today, I was reading your story on the boards, How to Disappear Completely, and I realized why it felt so familiar. I loved How to Disappear, it's one of my all time favorite Roswell stories, and then when I read your Parallel Attraction, you got me totally hooked! Thanks for your wonderful fanfic and books!

Bernita
Never be so strong you cannot accept a helping hand, never be so weak that you cannot offer one - Bernita Balekian