Talk about/Ask about Parallel Attraction - Spoilers

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Talk about/Ask about Parallel Attraction - Spoilers

Post by Kath7 »

Here is where you can ask Deidre all your questions about Parallel Attraction, and it's upcoming sequels. Come here to talk about the book when you're done reading it! Make sure you've read the book before reading here, as spoilers are allowed...
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

I don't know if this is considered a spoiler or not, but I absolutely adored Marco. Like, beyond reason. So...I'm pretty sure I'll be counting the days until Parallel Heat hits the stores. Hee!
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

The book is now in my hot little hands! I can't wait to see how it differs from the various versions I read during the writing process.
Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell »

I got the book last night and finished it today! I could'nt put it down. I loved it. I for one an not a big scifi reader except for Roswell, but I fell in love with Jared and Kelsey. Jared is by far one of my favorite characters that I have ever read. Everything about him I loved. He is an amazing character. I can't wait for the next book.

~Jill~
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

I ordered the book, spent more on postage than the book but I won't have it till Friday! I can't wait! I absolutely loved the excerpt on the website! It was fantastic and I can't wait to get this book in my hot little hands! Just from the little I've had the chance to read, I can already tell its gonna be amazing!
<center>Image</center>
imnotlc
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Oh Goody!

Post by imnotlc »

I bought it! I read it!!! I LOVE it!!!
I thought Marco changed the first timeline?
Jared and Kelsey well no wonder!! they still have lots of practice to try to incite his cycle plus well somethings are the same as the other timeline.....it made me laugh it made me cry...it also made me bang my head against the book! What is Thea doing? She COULD love Marco, he IS a good man!!
He didn't use his power the way it was intended for him to be able to do what he was birthed for.... PROTECTION!!!....and literally F'd up!! I sure hope Jared or especially Kelsey finds that letter..... so many mistakes made, so are we going to see him as a S'Btch!! before he let Thea RULE him........I'm just curious if maybe the mitres is more than what they realize.... isn't it in itself its own species? The Last?
I'll be back.... L.
roswellianprincess16
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellianprincess16 »

Applebylicious wrote:I don't know if this is considered a spoiler or not, but I absolutely adored Marco. Like, beyond reason. So...I'm pretty sure I'll be counting the days until Parallel Heat hits the stores. Hee!
I have to completely agree. I fell head over heels in love with Marco right after that flashback... you know the one I'm talking about... and well, let's just say that when Parallel Heat hits stores I'm going to devour it. LOL :)

Great job D!
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Hi, Gang!
What a thrill it is to read your reactions here! Ah, Marco. I love him too. So much so that he's getting his "own" book (well, and of course Jared and Kelsey will be returning and Scott has serious page time...and there will be a new character to watch out for.) But PARALLEL HEAT can definitely be considered a story where Marco takes the lead. :)

I'm also excited to write more about Scott Dillon. For some reason, he's really gotten inside of me and won't let go (which we all know, characters are wont to do!)

Thanks for all the great comments, guys!!! I'm just blown away!
hugs, D
majiklmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by majiklmoon »

Okay - I have it and I'm waiting for the PERFECT time to start it. Oh wait, this is the real world, there is no PERFECT time - in that case, I'll start it after the evil monster twinlings go to bed.
roswellianprincess16
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellianprincess16 »

I think I liked Scott Dillon after the champagne scene. There was something so... raw about his relationship with Jared. I really believed it. I believed he cared for him. That was a great scene between the two of them. :)