Buy Parallel Attraction Now!

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Xie2U wrote:I was so excited to see this in the bookstore. I was like....it is RosD!!!!!!
Woo hoo!!! It's still unreal to me when *I* see it anywhere!!! :) Hugs
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

I've just bought your book offf Ebay but haven't had a chance to start reading it yet. As soon as I do (I'm a quick reader) I shall come back to let you know what I think. I'm sure i will love it as I've read all your Liz/Max fics and thought they were fantastic.

I might as well order the next one while I'm reading the first one :D

Dawn
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

You guys have been amazing. The level of support I feel is just indescribable. It's so scary to have your first book(s) come out, you're worried whether they wil sell well, and if you're publisher will "keep you." Knowing that my pals here are buying my books has basically kept me sane. Thanks so much! Love, d
Sirio
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sirio »

I'm italian. I'dont speak English well, but i can read it. I've just bought your books and i can't wait to read them.
Sirio
Image Image
♥ What's so great about normal? ♥ Capitano, mio Capitano ♥ Romantic Strawberry Dreamer ♥ Wise ♥
♥ The king had returned to his kingdom, and all was right with the world ♥ Max and Jamie are my addiction ♥
♥ We few, we happy few, we band of brothers ♥
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Just have got my online reserved books! Already started "Parallel attraction" and I just adore it!!!

EVE :wink: :roll:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Allie Xie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Allie Xie »

I just remembered to think to come in and ask how to get the books signed? How is it done again?
The hardest lesson to learn is that love can be so fair to some and so cruel to others, even those who would be gods.
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Allie Xie wrote:I just remembered to think to come in and ask how to get the books signed? How is it done again?
Allie, if you email me at deidre@deidreknight.com, I'll drop a signed bookplate in the mail to you! :) Thanks!!
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I just bought Parallel Attraction and Parallel Heat! I started Attraction and all I have to say is WOW! I love it! I can't wait to read Heat also! :D :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Sirio
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sirio »

Dream Weaver wrote:I just bought Parallel Attraction and Parallel Heat! I started Attraction and all I have to say is WOW! I love it! I can't wait to read Heat also! :D :D

Ditto!
Image Image
♥ What's so great about normal? ♥ Capitano, mio Capitano ♥ Romantic Strawberry Dreamer ♥ Wise ♥
♥ The king had returned to his kingdom, and all was right with the world ♥ Max and Jamie are my addiction ♥
♥ We few, we happy few, we band of brothers ♥