Beautiful Art for the Parallel Series

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Beautiful Art for the Parallel Series

Post by Kath7 »

Here are the covers of Deidre's present book, and her upcoming publication.

Parallel Attraction

Parallel Heat

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

I posted this giant version of the *brand* new cover on the "Deidre" thread. Here you go:

imnotlc
Enthusiastic Roswellian

You keep em' coming!!

Post by imnotlc »

I just have to ask.....breath....... exhail....alright who is the gentleman that portrays jared?also kelsey?is red your favorite color?well your definately sizzleing!!! .......while reading it i was switching from the book to cover just to visualise and darlin, visualise I DID! utterly fantastic.......I have recommended your fic and I must say that you have birthed new fans, my daughter is just so taken with your book that I had to wrench it out of her screaming hands just to be able to read MY book.....oh it was all in good fun, but standing in the very same section were two older than myself woman who must have been very interested in our conversation that they went and bought your book too!! Oh I must say it was like a breath of fresh air......thank you....the art work is just incredible!!!
Well the cover is intriguing, so mysterious, the light shines a little brighter with every book......yes! I m so excited about PH!
thank you for sharing.....L.
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Imnotic, red actually *IS* my favorite color! And it's funny, but I did actually suggest red for this next cover (since they were incredibly nice and asked what I thought!) I know nothing about the delicious man on the cover--well, except that lots of men keep asking me to sign books and thank "them" for posing!!!! :)
hugs, d
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Mystery solved about the cover model! :wink: I showed my boyfriend PA last night, to crow that it was by my friend, and his first comment was "who told them they could use a picture of me on the cover?" LMAO. After I smacked him, I laughed, thinking about how I had to come tell Deidre.
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Well, I actually HAVE solved the cover model mystery! It's Nathan Kamp who, ironically enough, has done covers for several of my clients! I discovered this by accident with a listmania list on Amazon, where a woman had listed some Karen Marie Moning, Sherilyn Kenyon, etc covers...then both of mine.

This led me to his website:

http://www.nathankamp.com

Rather, um, fascinating. Those abs really are HUMAN. :)
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

Just finished Parallel Attraction today. The cover art and model is such an erotic visual. Great choice!!!
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

OMG, his abs are sick! How do they just pop out like that? :shock: :P

Evelynn
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Evelynn wrote:OMG, his abs are sick! How do they just pop out like that? :shock: :P

Evelynn
LOL! Well, the model (Nathan Kamp) is a super athlete. :)
Nitka_22
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nitka_22 »

I think the model is great! Could you thell me who is the woman on the covers of your books? thanx