Talk about/Ask about Parallel Attraction - NO SPOILERS

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Talk about/Ask about Parallel Attraction - NO SPOILERS

Post by Kath7 »

This is the place to talk/ask about PA before you've read the book. NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
ladybug001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ladybug001 »

Mrs., Knight,

I saw you book in the stand last night, and I could not wait to get it home and start reading your story. I for one loved the sci-fi aspect of “Parallel Attraction.” It captivated me and held me there until I had read every suspenseful, exquisite, and fervent page. Thank you for writing it.

Samantha
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Samantha! Thanks so much!!! I had a blast writing it, and am really excited to be starting the third book in the series! Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the book, and also thanks for buying it! D
Arianneleigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Arianneleigh »

I'm getting it for my birthday tomorrow! And thats what I plan on reading all day! Then you will find me in the comments with spoilers section. This is really awsome to me, I read your fanfiction and now I'm reading your book. lovely.

Arianne
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Arianneleigh wrote:I'm getting it for my birthday tomorrow! And thats what I plan on reading all day! Then you will find me in the comments with spoilers section. This is really awsome to me, I read your fanfiction and now I'm reading your book. lovely.

Arianne
Arianne, that's way cool! And if you'd like a signed bookplate to add to the front, let me know. In fact, I should have mentioned that before as a special promo to all my Rosbuddies. If any of you want the book "signed" I will mail the bookplate to you, inscribed as you want it. PM me off the boards. Hugs! D
sam25_2003
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sam25_2003 »

Yes!..I finally found the book...yes!..I'm going to go read it now. I love your fanfic's so I know I am going to love reading this ( I would have bought the book anyways without any prompting from here)
A good friend will come bail you out of jail.
A best friend will be sharing your cell.
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

sam25_2003 wrote:Yes!..I finally found the book...yes!..I'm going to go read it now. I love your fanfic's so I know I am going to love reading this ( I would have bought the book anyways without any prompting from here)
Thanks, Sam! I'll look forward to hearing what you think! :) D