PARALLEL HEAT: Discuss here!

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm

PARALLEL HEAT: Discuss here!

Postby RosDeidre » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:50 pm

So the book is on the shelves now--early, but it's out there, I hear! Let's discuss it here. WHat do you love? Questions? Spoilers? This is the place to discuss....
hugs!!!
Image

ruthandnina
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:45 pm
Location: germany

Re: PARALLEL HEAT: Discuss here!

Postby ruthandnina » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:28 am

I just got it! :D :D But more later, because I have to go to little birthday-party with friends just now :wink: :D :D

Wave Ruth :D

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm

Re: PARALLEL HEAT: Discuss here!

Postby RosDeidre » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:08 pm

ruthandnina wrote:I just got it! :D :D But more later, because I have to go to little birthday-party with friends just now :wink: :D :D

Wave Ruth :D


Yea, Ruth! Where did you find it? Borders? I'm curious if anybody sees it in Wal-Mart this time around. hugs!@

imnotlc
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:42 am
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Postby imnotlc » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:46 pm

I went yesterday to get it from Borders and they said they would not have it until the release date..........checked the other borders in town amd none of them had it...I haven't seen it in walmart and i went to 4 different ones here in Orlando today. Looks like I am going to have to wait until Tuesday........I am so looking forward to getting the second in the series.....I love your writing...and am looking forward to reading more from you in the future............
L.

ruthandnina
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:45 pm
Location: germany

Postby ruthandnina » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:31 am

Hi you two! :D :D :D

I got the book from amazon.de two days ago…and after the first look at the fantastic cover :!: I put it aside, because --- please don’t get me wrong – :wink: I was too busy with work and my family, so that I hadn’t the muse for reading it.
But finally this morning I found time to read the first thirty sites, while the sun was streaming through the window. Although I had my coffee on my side for waking up, I don’t need it after reading the first sides. Suddenly I was wide awake, living with my mind in the world around Marco, Jared and Scott!. :D
This second book is fantastic and I would say, I like it more than the first. I’ve could read forever, but my family had other plans. Sorry..but tonight I will barricade my bedroom, come hell or high water, tonight my mind belongs in he world from Marco, Jared and Scott!

Many greetings

Ruth :D
:D :D

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm

Postby RosDeidre » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:29 pm

ruthandnina wrote:Hi you two! :D :D :D

I got the book from amazon.de two days ago…and after the first look at the fantastic cover :!: I put it aside, because --- please don’t get me wrong – :wink: I was too busy with work and my family, so that I hadn’t the muse for reading it.
But finally this morning I found time to read the first thirty sites, while the sun was streaming through the window. Although I had my coffee on my side for waking up, I don’t need it after reading the first sides. Suddenly I was wide awake, living with my mind in the world around Marco, Jared and Scott!. :D
This second book is fantastic and I would say, I like it more than the first. I’ve could read forever, but my family had other plans. Sorry..but tonight I will barricade my bedroom, come hell or high water, tonight my mind belongs in he world from Marco, Jared and Scott!

Many greetings

Ruth :D
:D :D


Ah, Ruth! Thank you so much! I also think this is a better book. :) Can't wait to hear more of what you think. big hugs!

User avatar
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:55 am
Location: Good ol' North Cakalaki...lol...

Postby ISLANDGIRL5 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:47 am

Okay. I loved Parallel Attraction.

But, I loved Parallel Heat even more, as there was more action, more interaction from minor characters, ie, Scott, Thea, etc.

And can I say, that I am absolutely in love with Marco? I fell in love with him the Gravity series, and this Marco.... :shock: He's just shockingly awesome!

Dee, you know I love you, and these books. I can't wait until Parallel Seduction. I only hope that Kelsey Jared get their child. They deserve one! Oh, and that Scott gets some love......cause you know, there's always Hope. Literally. LOL.

Yay! i'm going to go the mall with my friends, and take them to Waldens. When I see the book, I'm going to say "Hey! I know her, I know her!!!" LOL
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm

Postby RosDeidre » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:09 am

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:Okay. I loved Parallel Attraction.

But, I loved Parallel Heat even more, as there was more action, more interaction from minor characters, ie, Scott, Thea, etc.

And can I say, that I am absolutely in love with Marco? I fell in love with him the Gravity series, and this Marco.... :shock: He's just shockingly awesome!

Dee, you know I love you, and these books. I can't wait until Parallel Seduction. I only hope that Kelsey Jared get their child. They deserve one! Oh, and that Scott gets some love......cause you know, there's always Hope. Literally. LOL.

Yay! i'm going to go the mall with my friends, and take them to Waldens. When I see the book, I'm going to say "Hey! I know her, I know her!!!" LOL


And strong arm them into buying the book!!! :) Hugs and thanks for these wonderful compliments.

User avatar
mrsjbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

re

Postby mrsjbehr » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:15 pm

Hey all, I just got my book today and I can't wait to read it!!!! 8)
"All I ever wanted was to be what you needed
Cause something so strong, it could never be wrong.."

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm

Re: re

Postby RosDeidre » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:21 pm

mrsjbehr wrote:Hey all, I just got my book today and I can't wait to read it!!!! 8)


OOOH! Can't wait to hear what you think! hugs!


Return to “Rosdeidre's Place”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest