Parallel Desire

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Parallel Desire

Post by guelbebek »

i had to open this thread, because i got my fourth book today and am sooo happy :D :lol:
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

i finished the book last night! and loved every word about it. im not sure who i love more...scott or jake, and at the beginning i didnt like shelby when she was first introduced as a medic...but in this book you won me over.

I loved the interactions between the two and the end of the book. I was a little bit sad...cause there was so little about thea and marco (they are my favs) but i understand that the book was about jake and shelby.

I also loved Jared and Kelsey in this. Kelsey seemed to be more mature and queenlike in this.

Now I hope that this wasnt the end... :cry: I want more of Thea&Marco, Scott&Hope and the others. :D

Be proud of yourself for this wonderful series. I loved every word about the four books.

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: my own little world...but it's ok...they know me here.

Post by thetvgeneral »

and here i thought i was the only one that read that fast! thanks for the heads up...gotta go buy that book now!!
Come check out the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archive as well as all the fun at Champagne Wishes. We'll save you a seat and the drinks are on us!
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

thetvgeneral wrote:and here i thought i was the only one that read that fast! thanks for the heads up...gotta go buy that book now!!
:D you just cant stop reading this :lol:

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Thank YOU! Parallel Desire

Post by RosDeidre »

Wow, Quel! Thank you so much for starting this thread! I have so been meaning to pop by, but the holidays have had my head spinning. I'm honored and thrilled that you took the initiative to start a thread for the new book.

I also love that you really "got" this book, and although Marco and Thea didn't get tons of time at the end, for me the big arc there was really about Marco and Jared. I had been waiting to bring their relationship to the forefront, to bring out the truth (I'm being vague so as not to spoil anything!)

I'd love to hear from others who have picked up DESIRE! And if you haven't heard about it already, I have a wonderful reader yahoo loop. All you have to do is visit http://www.deidreknight.com, then go to links and you can join. It is a GREAT group of readers, from all over the world--Germany, South Africa, Australia... you name it. So, Quel, you'd be right at home since I see you live in Germany as well.

Thanks a million to my wonderful Fanatics friends for supporting this series. I literally couldn't have done it without you, nor gotten these books in nearly so many readers' hands.

Big holiday hugs! Deidre
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

ohhhh yes...marco and jared...i loved them both with their dark skins and well written muscles :lol:

but at the end i loved marco even more...he war for me THE Man, cause he loved jared and thea with all his heart. i was in awe when he was talking, i was hot when he had the hots for thea :lol: loved your characters, and overread the old versions in the archives :D

but all four of your women were blonde...dont you like brunettes? I'm brunette :cry: 8)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by thetvgeneral »

just got my email...my book is on the way!! can't wait!!!
Come check out the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archive as well as all the fun at Champagne Wishes. We'll save you a seat and the drinks are on us!
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Parallel Desire

Post by RosDeidre »

Guelbeck, regarding the hair color, actually Kelsey was auburn. :) Thea was blonde, you are right. Same with Hope, then Shelby was a darker blonde. It's funny b/c I'm actually a brunette and if anything, I tend to favor that color with my heroines. For some reason, though, I did wind up writing blondes a lot in that series. My current heroine that I'm writing for RED FIRE (the first of my next series!) has black hair. It just depends on what speaks to me. Hope/Shelby had to be sort of mirror images because of what I wound up doing with that love triangle. In my mind, they looked very different... but I can see where it might have seemed like I had a blonde preference!! Stay tuned for some dark haired ladies!! :)
big hugs! Thanks for all the support!
Deidre
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

thetvgeneral, hope your book arrived! Would love to hear what you thought! I appreciate all my fans here so very much!! I will be sharing more soon about my new series, Gods of Midnight, the first book of which, RED FIRE, launches in October!! Hugs, D
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by thetvgeneral »

thanks for asking...i just started it...i'm about 6 or so chapters in. i had to reaclimate myself with the characters again...but so far i'm loving it!!!