Parallel Desire

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Parallel Desire

Post by guelbebek »

RosDeidre wrote:Guelbeck, regarding the hair color, actually Kelsey was auburn. :)
Deidre
my mistake, sorry :D and why do everyone write my nickname wrong? :lol: no prom, it happens all the time cause it isnt english 8)
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

Deidre, I just got finished reading Desire. Even though you have started a new series, are you going to continue the parallel series? Please say you are. There is still so much that needs to be finished there. What's going to happen with the VP now that Kelsey's Dad and the Rafarians know? Not to mention, I want to know how this wedding is going to turn out.

Lizzy
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Lizzybug--Just saw your post from last month! Yes, i do hope to continue the PARALLEL series with a smaller publisher. Samhain has reprinted the PARALLEL FIRE novella, and if I can make time in my pub schedule, I definitely have more Parallel books planned. :)

Meanwhile, RED FIRE hits shelves in less than a month! And we've got an amazing contest going where you can win a Wii or lots of other prizes. Learn about the fun contest at www.DeidreKnight.com or www.GodsofMidnight.com

Take care! DEidre