New Series from Deidre!

Come here to celebrate the publication of Fanatics member Rosdeidre! Learn about her new book series, The Parallel Series. Ask questions about the publication process, the writing process, and anything else that comes to mind!

Moderators: RosDeidre, Forum Moderators

RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

New Series from Deidre!

Post by RosDeidre »

Hey, Friends!
I posted this on the other thread, but wanted to be sure that you guys knew that I have a totally new series that launches on October 7th. It's called Gods of Midnight and the first book is RED FIRE.

Here's the back cover copy:

“Powerfully sensual and mind-blowing,”* Deidre Knight’s novels have set the standard for boldly erotic paranormal romance. Now she unleashes an electrifying new series in which seven Spartan warriors, immortal protectors of humankind, battle their passions…a weakness that can only bring their downfall.

Eternity has become a prison for Ajax Petrakos. Centuries after he and his Spartan brothers made their bargain for immortality, Ajax struggles to maintain his warrior’s discipline. His only source of strength is his hope that he will soon meet the woman once foretold to him—the other half of his soul, Shay Angel.

Ajax searches for Shay on the haunted streets of modern-day Savannah, but an ancient enemy has already found her. The youngest of a powerful demon-hunting clan, she can see the monsters that stalk the steamy southern night… an ability that draws the deadly attention of Ajax’s worst enemy.

As she and Ajax race to decipher the rest of the prophecy, a fated passion arises, threatening to sweep away everything in its path.

Order here:
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Fire-Gods-Mid ... 121&sr=1-6

http://www.borders.com/online/store/Tit ... 0451225384

Can't wait to hear what you think! Hugs, D
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Re: New Series from Deidre!

Post by RosDeidre »

Here's my new cover! :) D
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Hey, Guys!
I am so excited to let you know that I have now posted an excerpt for RED FIRE on my website, www.godsofmidnight.com! Check it out under BOOKS. Can't wait to hear what you think! Hugs! D
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

Oh.. and here is the link to that excerpt:

http://www.godsofmidnight.com/redfire.html#excerpt

Hope you enjoy!
hugs,
Deidre
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

I mentioned this in another thread and will actually try to post something individually, but I've got a really cool contest coming up for my new series. RED FIRE hits shelves in only 31/2 weeks now!! WOOT!

To celebrate we're running The Not So Flat Ajax contest. Check out www.DeidreKnight.com or Www.GodsofMidnight.com for details. THanks!! HUGS! Deidre :D
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

Hey, Deidre, I got Red Fire on October 7th, and I'm almost finished with it. I couldn't read it for a few days, but I read almost half of the book in 2 days. I'm half way through Ch 26, and I am so loving it. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Please tell me that you are still writing more books that we can buy.

Lizzy

Edited to add: I finished it, and OMG... :shock: I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Can you tell I'm waiting very impatiently? :oops:
RosDeidre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDeidre »

(reposting from my other thread! Just making sure you guys see!)

Hey, Friends!
I can't believe I haven't popped in for such a long while! DUH, De!! But I wanted to let you know that the next book in my Spartans series, RED KISS, hits shelves today! Here's a link to the book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/045122 ... _arms_dp_1

And of course it's available at Borders, Barnes and Noble, etc! I have tons of news to share, and will try to swing by later with an update! Hugs to all! Deidre