Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt21 1/25/20

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt10 10/21/

Post by AlysLuv »

Hahaha. I'm torn as to what happened to Liz. If she still thinks of Max...then it couldn't have been bad. Right? :?
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt10 10/21/

Post by RoswellOracle »

Sarammlover – Liz is keeping her secrets close, but you know Zan will get them out of her, eventually J
Begonia
Saori
Keepsmiling – no, we don’t know what happened with them
Alysluv – sometimes the best memories are the most painful ones

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 11

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liz pushed Zan away, and this time he let her. He dropped his hands to his sides and he took a couple of steps back.

She was embarrassed that he’d rejected her again, but she brazened through it. She lifted her chin and looked him in the eyes. “You wish.”

He smiled. “There’s my fighter.”

She shrugged. “I’m not your anything.”

His eyebrows rose slightly, but he didn’t respond to her statement. Instead, he motioned to the side of the garage bay. “Why don’t we go upstairs and I’ll make us some lunch.”

“You live here?” she asked horrified, wondering if the age-old dirt and dust of the garage bay and office extended into his living area.

He nodded. “Upstairs.”

She looked to where he indicated and for the first time saw a door.

Her brow creased in confusion. “I’ve never noticed that before,” she said, her voice getting softer, until she practically whispered the last, “but it kind of blends into the wall.”

One of the things she had always been proud of was her attention to detail, and to discover that she’d completely failed to see a door was shocking to her. Had she been so consumed by her pain and grief that she’d overlooked it? She knew her senses had been dulled a bit, but it made her wonder what else she’d missed.

Zan cupped her elbow, bringing her out of her contemplation. “Lunch?” he asked.

She was still a little dazed by her realization and simply nodded, going with him to the door, which he opened with his powers.

Stepping inside, she first noticed that there were no walls separating the other bays and it was opened up into one big space. And she wasn’t really surprised to see the red convertible Zan had driven yesterday, but there were six other cars as well. All were sport-type cars and all looked to be from the fifties and sixties. They were in practically every color in the rainbow and in perfect condition.

She certainly wasn’t an aficionado of cars, but she appreciated their beautiful shapes and the work Zan had obviously put into them. “They’re like works of art,” she said.

“Thanks,” he said proudly. “I saved every one of them from a junkyard and used a little hocus pocus to make them like they were.”

He motioned to some framed pictures on the wall. “These are before pictures.”

She went closer, examining each one. Some of the cars in the photos were in grassy fields, others were in muddy junkyards sandwiched between other cars, but all of them were just rusted heaps. They had smashed or missing windows and lights, rotted seats and dented or twisted shapes. Most were in such bad shape you could barely make out the original color.

Liz turned from the photos to the restored cars, studying each one intently, and after a few long minutes she spoke. “It’s obvious that even though you used your powers, you put a lot of work into these,” she said sincerely, meeting his eyes. “You must have had to do a lot of research and spent a lot of time to make the cars look like you did.”

He nodded, holding her gaze. “That was half the fun,” he said, “and I loved doing it. These cars are a passion of mine, like you said, works of art, and I love being able to make them live again.”

She stiffened as his words hit home. It was similar to what he’d said to her before, ‘It’s a good feeling, fixing something’. She had assumed he’d been talking about her, but now she wasn’t so sure. Had she been correct in her conclusion or did she own him an apology?

Focusing on him again, she noticed that he was watching her closely, and realized she must have zoned out for a minute. She gave him a small smile. “You did a really nice job. You must be proud.”

“Yeah,” he agreed.

Looking around, she noticed that it was a lot cleaner than the bay where he did his work. This was a collector’s garage not a dirty workroom. Like the cars, the garage bays had been cleaned and restored and she held more hope for his home.

Together they went up the stairs and Liz couldn’t have been more surprised. Zan’s apartment was not only clean, but large windows let the sunlight pour in. The furnishings were all in good condition, masculine but comfortable and homey, certainly more so than her own Spartan existence. A large TV was the focus of one wall, but there were books on shelves, and even some knick-knacks.

“I don’t know what I expected,” she said at last, “but this wasn’t it.”

He chuckled. “Did you think it would look like a biker bar on Monday morning?” he asked amused. “All dark and smoky, black walls covered with graffiti, cigarette butts and broken bottles on every surface, sticky floors?”

“Maybe,” she said with a shrug. “I really hadn’t given it too much thought. Like maybe you only start to exist when you show up at my place and you don’t really live anywhere.”

His eyebrow rose. “Of course I live somewhere. I’m a real person.”

“I know,” she said quickly, afraid she’d offended him. “I didn’t mean it like that. I just-“

He cut her off. “You just didn’t ever think it through that far,” he finished for her.

She nodded.

It seemed like he was on the verge of saying something, but then changed his mind. “So what do you want for lunch?” he asked.

“I’m not really hungry,” she said with a shrug.

“But,” he drawled, “you are going to eat.”

He led her to the kitchen and before she realized it he’d grasped her by the waist and lifted her onto a barstool at the counter. He went to the other side and opened the refrigerator, gathering a few things. “You can’t say no to homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese.”

Liz found herself surprised again. “You make soup?” she asked, and then answered her own question. “Well I guess you’d have to pick up some domestic skills over the years.”

“Or eat takeout every meal,” he said, “which gets boring more quickly than you’d think.”

“Can I help?” she asked, starting to get off the stool.

Holding out a hand, he shook his head. “No thanks. Just relax. I’ve got this.”

With a shrug she settled back onto the stool and watched his efficient movements. He filled two bowls with soup, passing his hand over them to heat them, and Liz watched appreciatively as steam started to rise from them. Then he quickly constructed two sandwiches, slathering butter on them before adding the cheese.

Liz started to tell him that you were supposed to cook the bread before adding the cheese, but another pass of his hand over the sandwiches heated them and turned them a crispy brown.

Before her he placed a plate with her hot lunch before turning to the refrigerator. “What do you want to drink?” he asked over his should as he opened it.

She couldn’t seem to stop herself from examining him while he wasn’t looking. It was just habit, she told herself, looking at men, sizing them up, picking them apart.

His tight t-shirt stretched across his shoulders and muscular arms and she felt her throat going dry. She felt a rush of desire, and it was no wonder. He was definitely built.

He called out her choices, “Coke, Dr. Pepper, juice?” He bent down, digging on a low shelf. “I think I have some lemonade back here somewhere.”

She practically gasped as his jeans molded to his sculpted ass and thighs. Her core pulsed with need and she though how good it would feel to have him. Just like in her fantasy. Instantly an image filled her mind of her hands grasping his perfect butt as he pounded into her.

Suddenly Zan turned to face her, and as their eyes met, a cocky smile raised one corner of his mouth. He knew she’d been looking at him.

Liz blushed, completely embarrassed, but held his gaze. His smile got wider as he motioned over his shoulder, “Drink?”

She realized he had already asked her and she’d forgotten because she was thinking about his body and how much she wanted him. She couldn’t even remember what he’d offered her. “Just water,” she said breathlessly.

He gave her a wink before turning to fill a glass.

She felt like she wanted to sink through the floor. The last thing she wanted was for him to know that he turned her on.

Trying to act casual, she put a spoon in her soup and stirred, not looking at him as he placed the water in front of her.

He took a seat next to her and she was afraid he would try to talk to her about it, but he stayed silent and started eating. After a few minutes she relaxed enough to take a few bites. The food was surprisingly good and even though she hadn’t been hungry before, she ate it all.

Without a word he took their dishes and started to clean the kitchen.

Liz looked up at Zan as he worked and felt another rush of desire. Those stupid fantasies were really getting to her. It didn’t help that he was so damn good looking. Of course he was Max’s double, so he was already imprinted in her brain.

But as her eyes ran over him, she was able to pick out some small differences. His clothes and hair were different, of course, and the tattoos and piercing set him apart, but there were other things. Zan had a small scar on his cheek, and she swore that his eyes were a bit darker. The shape of his mouth seemed a little different too, more full and sensual. And when he’d been holding her earlier she’d wondered if perhaps he wasn’t just a bit taller.

Maybe for the first time she really saw him as who he really was. Zan. Not Max’s double, but an entirely different person.

It was ridiculous but her body hummed with desire for him. She wanted to rip off his clothes and make good use of his nice, hard cock. She could imagine him filling her up and pounding into her until she came again and again.

But it wasn’t just him, she reminded herself, any guy would do. She was only thinking of him because of those stupid fantasies.

She sensed him turning toward her and lowered her gaze, trying to get herself under control. When she thought she was more composed, she looked up at him.

“So princess,” he started casually, leaning against the counter, “now that the Bel Air is gone, maybe you might want to pick out a car for yourself, and we could fix it up.”

The suggestion completely surprised her, and she instantly rejected it. “I have a car,” she blurted out.

He shrugged. “Sure, but it looks like it won’t make it another six months without a major overhaul.”

Flustered she shook her head. “Well, we can fix it up when if something goes wrong.”

“We could,” he agreed, “but I thought you could get a car you really liked, fix it how you want, make it any color you want.”

“I like my car,” she said defensively.

He cocked his head, and reluctantly she smiled. “Okay,” she admitted, “it’s not a great car, but it’s fine.”

She held his gaze, studying him intently, but she didn’t know what to think. He wanted to get her a car? It didn’t make any sense. She admitted to herself that it had been fun to fix the Bel Air, and it was his ‘hobby’ but there had to be more to it. Didn’t there?

What did he want?

Zan walked around the counter, going to a desk she hadn’t noticed and picked up a laptop. He came to sit next to her again and placed the computer in front of her, opening it.

A folder was open and Liz saw that it contained pictures of cars. Some were older styles and some she recognized as being brand new. Some were sporty, some were just regular looking, and she even saw an SUV.

He motioned to the screen. “Is there a car you really like?

She shrugged. “I never really thought about it.”

“Well,” he continued, “we can look at some pictures and see if anything catches your eye.”

She shrugged again, but he double-clicked the first image in the folder, opening it in a larger size in a photo viewer.

Slowly Zan clicked through the images, but Liz barely saw them. She was too busy thinking about what his motivations could be.

Blurs of different colors appeared on the screen, and every once in a while one would register in her mind; red, black, yellow, blue, black again, but she didn’t see any details. She was thinking too hard.

Did Zan think it would help him get in her pants if he gave her a car?

No. She had basically offered herself to him, but he’d rejected her.

Green, white, another blue.

What was he hoping to gain?

Yellow, another white, red.

Her eyes suddenly focused on the car on the screen. She actually recognized it. A mini Cooper. It was cute, but just a quickly as she noticed it, she dismissed it. The car wasn’t important.

Black, cream, a different blue, silver.

She wracked her brain, coming up with one outrageous scenario after another but she couldn’t come up with a single reason why he’d want to give her a car.

White, red, green.

A soft, creamy yellow suddenly caught her attention, and the car it was painted on held it.

It was a convertible, maybe from the sixties, and it had a long, elegant hood with softly rounded details. She thought she’d seen Audrey Hepburn driving one in a movie she watched with Maria when they were freshmen.

A pang of guilt and pain ripped through her. She hadn’t thought of Maria in a long time, and felt tears gathering in her eyes. But she pushed them aside, focusing back on the car.

It reminded her of a simpler and happier time before aliens, and FBI, and Alex being killed, and betrayals, and Max . . .

Zan’s voice broke into her thoughts. “Do you like that one?”

His words brought her back to the present, but she really didn’t register what he said. She refused to look at him. She didn’t want him to see her crying.

“What?” she said, pretending to be interested in her glass of water.

“The car,” he said. “Do you like it?”

She shrugged, shaking her head. “It’s okay.”

“Just okay,” he asked, cupping her cheek, and turning her head to make her look at him. “You deserve something you really like,” he said softly. “Something special.”

Instantly she was filled with pain as images filled her head. She felt tears in her eyes again and pulled away from him. “I don’t deserve anything.”

“Of course you do,” he said. “Everyone deserves a little happiness.”

He smiled sadly as he came to her, gently holding her shoulders as he spoke softly. “For so long you’ve been all wrapped up in your pain, and life is passing you by.”

She held herself rigid in his hands. “What do you mean?”

“It’s like you’ve closed yourself off to everything and everyone around you,” he said softly. “You don’t want to let anyone in.

“So because I didn’t wonder about where you lived, I’m closed off?” she asked stiffly.

“No,” he said calmly. “But you know this pain is tainting every part of your life.”

She opened her mouth, but he shook his head, cutting her off.

“I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, not all the time. It’s a survival mechanism. Narrowing your focus to just the important things in your life helps you cope, but princess it’s been six months. It’s time for you to start living again.”

Instantly she was angry. “Don’t you think I want that? Don’t you think I wish this would all go away? But it’s not that easy. The only thing that makes me forget for even a little while is sex, and you’ve taken that away from me.”

She took a breath continuing, “You force me to stay at home, and all I have to do is think, which is exactly what I don’t want to do. I just want to forget.”

His eyes softened. “Isn’t that gift I gave you helping?”

“No,” she groaned, not even caring that she was admitting to him that she used it. “It just makes me realize what I really need.”

“Let’s go for a run then,” he suggested. “Not one of your crazy runs, but a long, slow run that will really wear you out.”

She shook her head stubbornly. “Only sex really helps. I need sex. I need to get fucked. I’m going crazy without it, and you are doing it to me. You have to let me go. You can’t force me to do what you want forever.”

“That’s not what you need,” he said softly. “Letting these random guys inside you is not going to help your pain. You need to talk about what happened and face it.”

She was so tired and frustrated of fighting him, not to mention sexually frustrated, and tears started in her eyes, but she stubbornly willed them away.

Zan’s eyes roamed over her face and he nodded. “But you’re right princess, in the end it’s your choice, and if it’s what you really want, I can’t stop you.”

He held her gaze. “So go out and fuck a guy or two, or hell, fuck half a dozen, but you know it’s not really going to help you.”

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, hardly believing what he was saying. “You’re just going to let me go? You’re not going to stop me? Knock me out and drag me back home?”

Zan shook his head. “No,” he said, his eyes never leaving hers. “Whatever happens tonight is your decision.”

She stared at him, not believing he’d give in that easily. What was he up to? He wanted her and she thought he was trying to save her for himself, but maybe she was wrong. Maybe he was tired of playing with her.

Finally she smiled. She still wasn’t sure if she believed him, but she was almost giddy with excitement. Finally she was going to get what she really needed, a hard cock, pounding the memories out of her.

She would have peace for a little while at least.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At nine o’clock she started her ritual of getting ready to go out. She selected her clothes carefully, matching bra and panties, micro-mini skirt, low-cut tank top that showed off her cleavage and her highest pair of heels. Tonight her hair was a deep cherry red, and she applied makeup to compliment it.
By ten o’clock she was ready and in a cab, headed to her destination, a club that had been open about six months in the heart of Hollywood. And it would be filled with sexy, pumped guys.

But her excitement was tempered.

Crowded streets are cleared away
One by One

As they drove, she kept looking in the rearview mirror because she expected to see one of Zan’s cars following them, or she at least expected to feel him near, but there was nothing. It was making her a bit paranoid.

But the closer they got to the club she began to relax and concentrate on what she’d come to do, and her body’s reaction.

And shit she was horny!

She was so wet and her slick passage literally pulsed with need. She felt hot and shivery, excited but nervous, and her breathing was fast. Every inch of her was begging to be touched and stimulated, but she also felt like a single caress would make her explode.

Hollow heroes separate as they run
In this land of make-believe, dead and dry

Finally they arrived, and as she exited the cab in front of the club she already was aware of several pair of male eyes roaming over her. It made her feel confident and sexy, but she dismissed them all immediately. Tonight she wanted something really special. Maybe she would even try to get two guys liked she’d planned before.

She could already picture it. She could spend the night with two hard cocks, going from one to the other, riding them over and over until she’d spent them both. That might satisfy her.

But as she imagined it, annoyingly Zan’s face kept appearing as the cocks’ owner.

Brutally pushing him out of her head, she went inside and shivered as the atmosphere closed in around her, comforting but arousing at the same time. This was her hunting ground, her place of power. Here she was in control of everything.

You're so cold keep your hand in mine
Wise men wonder while strong men die

As her eyes adjusted to the dark interior, she started looking for her prey of the night. Dark skin, light skin, blond, brunette, tall, short, thin, muscled, she had to see them all to make her choice.

She scanned the crowd, trying to examine each man, but she kept expecting to see Zan there, his face looming out of the darkness, his eyes focused intensely on her. A couple of times she thought she did see him, but each time she was mistaken.

Show me how it ends
it's alright
Show me how defenseless you really are

Looking at a promising blond, she gasped, sure she saw Zan behind him, but it was just a trick of the light.

The back of a dark head with spiky hair gave her a few nervous moments, until her turned.

She found herself looking for him as she examined each of the guys’ faces, instead of doing what she came to do. Finally she stopped herself, shaking her head. Zan was nowhere in sight and she couldn’t feel him either. He wasn’t going to stop her.

satisfied and empty inside
Well, that's alright, let's give this another try

Trying to calm down, she focused her energy and concentrated on her task, finding a guy, or two, for the night.

After that, she only lapsed a couple of times when she found herself comparing the build of a few of guys to Zan, but told herself to snap out of it.

You're so cold, but you feel alive
Lay your hand on me one last time

It took her longer than usual, but she finally narrowed it down to four guys, two together and two alone. She did want her fantasy of two guys, but it could wait. More importantly, tonight was about getting back into the swing of things. And as she analyzed each candidate, she slowly felt her confidence returning.

Seeing the one guy attempt to dance, she instantly discarded him, and then focused on the remaining three.

The blond guy was ripped and he could dance, but there was something about him that just didn’t feel right, and she ignored him, turning to the other two.

They were together, and seemed to be good friends. They were definitely a possibility for her two-cock fantasy.

She examined them closely. They were both really built and they had good rhythm on the dance floor. She started undressing them in her mind, seeing those two glorious erections just waiting to impale her. It would feel so good.

But something just wasn’t right. She couldn’t put her finger on it but it just felt off.

Trying to think of what it could be, she studied the two guys for any sign of imperfection, but couldn’t find any. They met her guidelines exactly, but she trusted her instincts. If something felt wrong, it probably was.

“Fuck,” she snarled. She was horny as hell and she’d ruled out all the guys in the club. It had never happened to her before and she was unsure what to do about it.

Maybe she should just pick one of the guys and take a chance, or maybe another club. But she hadn’t planned on it and didn’t have her list of clubs with her.

But then another thought occurred to her. Maybe this was Zan’s fault. Maybe all that stuff he’d been saying about how this wasn’t good for her was making her hesitate.

“Bastard,” she growled. A shiver ripped through her and again she looked around, expecting to see him. Scanning the crowd carefully she examined each face, but there was nothing.

A feeling of disappointment settled over her. It didn’t matter how worked up she was if she couldn’t find the right guy. Maybe she should try again tomorrow.

Dejected and confused, she left the air-conditioned comfort of the club and stepped into the warm night, stopping immediately.

Somehow she wasn’t surprised to see Zan’s red convertible parked at the curb with him leaning against the passenger door. She met his eyes, expecting him to see a satisfied smile on his face or for him to gloat but he just stepped aside, and opened the door for her without saying a word.

She got in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt11 11/9/1

Post by sarammlover »

Ahhhh!!! I love that zan made her soup and a sandwich and finally made her realize what she wants is zan....or at least she's in that direction. Great update
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

That was a big step for Liz. Great part . :D
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Was she in a bar for guys only? Or is she starting to see what Zan was saying to her - at the beginning of the evening?

For me, that was the latest... having serious talks with Zan and him, not making a move on her, was the right way to awake her of the carfreeness and danger she was in before...

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

I'm glad Liz made a positive choice for herself. I wonder if zan had any doubt about what she would end up doing? I thought her memory of Maria and her was interesting. :P
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I love Zan. We all need one.
- Amanda
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for reading guys!

Sarammlover
Saori
Begonia – Liz is still pretty confused. Even if she did make a correct choice, she isn’t sure why.
Alysluv
NotYourChick - I agree. We all need a Zan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 12

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As Zan drove them through the night neither spoke a word, and Liz was glad. She was still so confused about what had happened and she didn’t want to discuss it with him.

Had she really not been able to find a guy, or had what Zan said had an effect on her?

She was stilly horny and still in pain, but here she was, going home.

Of course, she told herself, she had been right. Zan had been there the whole time. Maybe she had seen him in the club, or felt him nearby without realizing it.

And if she had left the club with a guy, he probably would have stopped her despite what he’d said. So actually it hadn’t been her not choosing, Zan had stopped her again.

But she knew it wasn’t really true. She hadn’t seen him or felt him, she had just stopped for some reason.

Out of the corner of her eye, she looked at him where he sat beside her.

One of the things that had allowed her to live her life exactly how she wanted was that she was in a new place and no one knew her. Was it possible that since Zan knew her, and knew what she was doing that it had stopped her from sleeping with one of the guys at the club?

Did she care what Zan thought of her?

She tried to analyze her feelings and motivations but she just wasn’t sure. She’d been shut off for so long it seemed completely foreign to her.

But she decided it really didn’t matter at the moment. She could analyze the behavior later. Right now though, what really mattered was that she hadn’t gotten what she needed, and the pain was growing inside her.

Memories of Max that were always just under the surface started to push forward.

They’d sat in the Jeep that night, in front of the Crashdown. He’d told her his secrets and she’d told him about Future Max and why she’d pushed him away. They held each other as they cried for what they’d never have.

Finally he’d spoken. “No matter what happened, I always thought we’d be together. I had this dream of proposing to you the day we graduated.”

Liz had smiled sadly as he reached out to cup her face. It was so familiar, so right. “I can’t believe we won’t be together either.” She asked him the question uppermost in her mind. “Do you love her?”

He shook his head. “Not like I love you. You are my heart and soul. You are everything.”

Automatically they came together, their love expressed so perfectly in their kiss.

For every ending a new beginning
And so they say baby for everything a reason

It was like no time had passed since they’d been apart. The feelings that they had suppressed came raging to the surface.

Those who loved before will be bought back together
And so they say baby you will be brought
Back to me

And it wasn’t just desire. Liz could feel his overwhelming love surrounding her, and she wondered how she had gone so long without it. She also wondered how she would survive if she never felt it again.

My house is haunted by rotten desire
And on my skin left the scent of indignation

But she didn’t want to dwell on that. She only wanted to concentrate on the moment, and on the fleeting time she had with Max.

I had everything I needed
For every lie honey the truth lies underneath it

She knew this would be their only chance to be together. The only time she would be able to have him, if only for a moment, in every way possible.

Breaking the perfect kiss, she pulled back enough to see his beloved face. “Be with me tonight, Max. Just like it should have been between us. Just once let’s do what we want.”

She saw tears start in his eyes. “Liz,” he whispered, “I-I don’t deserve you, I-“

She pressed her fingers to his lips, silencing him. “Do this for me, Max. Show me how much you love me. Leave me with just this one small piece of you.”

He nodded. “I do love you. I’ve always loved you, and I want to be with you more than anything.”

I saw you leaving
I saw the light go out
Come back to me

Pressing her hands to her head, she wanted to squeeze until she made the memories go away. But without the sex she had been anticipating tonight she desperately needed another outlet. She needed to run.

As soon as Zan stopped the car in front of her apartment, she was out the door and stepped into the shadows.

He came around the car and spoke for the first time. “What are you doing?”

She didn’t look at him as she passed her hand over her clothes, changing her club wear to jogging clothes. “I’m going running,” she said.

“Then I’ll go with you,” he said simply, not bothering to hide himself before using a burst of power to change his own clothes.

“No,” she said, pushing past him, and broke into a run when she got to the other side of the street.

She wasn’t surprised when he caught up with her moments later, but instead of trying to outrun him like she had before, she just tried to ignore him and concentrate on her running.

Attempting to let her mind blank out, she focused on the rhythm of her feet hitting the ground and sound of her breathing. But after several long minutes she knew it wouldn’t work.

Zan hadn’t said a word, but even though she wanted to forget he was there, it was impossible not to notice the hard, sexy body running next to her. She couldn’t seem to concentrate on anything but him.

He ran close to her, keeping up, not trying to out-run her or push the pace. He seemed to be happy to follow her lead.

Again she wondered about his real motivations, but she knew it was a waste of time. She’d been over and over it in her head and hadn’t come to any conclusions.

She was still so aroused and she found herself sneaking peeks at him.

He’d changed his clothes into a looser-fitting shirt with no arms that exposed his spectacular muscles, and his jeans had been replaced by shorts that ended a few inches above his knees, showing off his powerful legs.

It was turning her on even more just seeing parts of him for a few seconds, instead of being able to study him like she wanted.

She caught glimpses of bulging arms pumping, the muscles flexing as he moved and making her think about his strong embrace.

His damp shirt clung to his ripped chest and stomach, showing her just enough of him to make her want to tear it off to get a good look.

The movement of his legs made his shorts ride up with each stride, giving her flashses of his solid thighs, and making her think of another hard thing a bit higher up on his anatomy.

His body glistened with sweat and it made her think of him hovering above her as he thrust into her, filling her again and again.

Her breath came even faster, and it had nothing to do with her physical exertion and everything to do with being so horny she was practically coming out of her skin. Damn she wanted him!

How was it possible to be even more turned on while she was using so much of her energy running?

Then she realized that at least while she was concentrating on his beautiful body it was distracting her from thinking about other things she didn’t want to remember. At least that was one benefit.

She also realized that she hadn’t been paying attention to where they were going either, and suddenly the baseball field caught her eye, and it was in front of her. That meant they had run all the way around and were nearly back at her apartment.

Zan’s body had kept her so occupied that she had missed almost the entire run. Not that she was complaining, and now that she thought about it her body did feel tired. Maybe she would be able to sleep.

They ran the rest of the distance and up the stairs to her place. The door swung open to admit them and she realized Zan had done it with a flick of his powers.

Stopping to close the door, she switched on the light and turned to him.

They were both sweating and panting for breath and now that they were in the light and she could see him properly, Liz let her eyes roam over Zan’s hard body, taking in every inch of him. He was beautiful and instantly she felt a rush of desire, and just as instantly became annoyed with herself. Quickly she reminded herself that it was just a hard body she wanted not him specifically.

Zan noticed her looking at him, and she saw his eyes darken.

Not wanting to talk about it, she turned away from him, going to the kitchen to get some water. She took her time with the glasses, to avoid facing him, but eventually she had no choice.

She wasn’t surprised to see that he’d followed her, and was blocking her exit from the small room, his expression intense.

To try and diffuse the moment, she handed him a glass of cold water and took a sip of her own.

He downed the contents in one long breath and set the glass aside, and his eyes raked over her before he spoke. “So you want to tell me what happened tonight? Why aren’t you at some scrub’s house fucking his brains out?”

This is exactly what she’d been afraid of, and she didn’t want to talk to him about it. She really didn’t understand exactly what had happened herself. She certainly didn’t want to try explaining it to Zan.

She shrugged, looking away from him. “I didn’t see anyone I wanted.”

“Bullshit,” he hissed. “Why don’t you stop lying to yourself? You know exactly why you didn’t go off with a guy tonight.”

Liz glanced at him and then looked at her glass, fidgeting. “I don’t know,” she said, putting her glass aside. “It just didn’t feel right.”

“And why was that?” he demanded.

Again she shrugged. “I have no idea.”

He stepped closer and cupped her chin, making her look at him. As her eyes met his, he smiled. “I’ll tell you why you didn’t fuck some random guy. It’s because you’re mine now.”

Surprised, she jerked away from him. “I’m not yours,” she denied instantly. “I’ll never be with you.” She darted past him, going into the small living room.

He followed her, grasping her arm and turning her to look at him. “You may not know it up here yet,” he said, touching her head, “but your body knows it.”

“No,” she said again louder.

He smiled. “You’ve been mine since the first moment we saw each other.”

She shook her head as he continued. “Even before that. That’s why I searched the city for you. That’s why you were drawn here.”

“No!” she barked. “I don’t want you.”

He smiled even wider. “You want me alright. Don’t you think I haven’t seen you looking at me?”

She kept shaking her head. “It’s not you. Any guy with a good body-“

He cut her off. “You could have had any guy with a good body tonight, but you didn’t.”

“No,” she argued, talking quickly. “It was just an off night. I don’t really want you. You couldn’t possibly give me what I need.”

His eyes narrowed and she felt a little afraid of his intensity. Quicker than she thought possible his arm snaked around her waist and he held her tight against him as he backed her to the wall.

Surprised, she grasped his arms, not sure what he was going to do, but he simply held her there. She didn’t want to look at him, but his eyes seemed to hold her own, and she couldn’t look away.

She could feel his thick erection against her, and her body instantly reacted to him. Desire quickly filled her, and she shivered against him as her nipples drew to painful points. An ache grew deep inside and moisture gathered between her thighs.

His knee slid between her legs, making her gasp, and automatically she shifted, opening for him. She wanted his touch so much, but she didn’t want to think about what that meant.

Suddenly his fingers brushed her clit and she jumped, her eyes wide as she drew in a quick breath.

He must have used his powers to gain access to her and it surprised her more than she could say, but she practically held her breath wanting him to continue.

“You don’t want me?” he whispered as he stroked her again

She didn’t feel capable of speaking and shook her head slightly even as she widened her stance, giving him more access.

He dipped his head so they were only inches apart, making her gasp. He stroked her so slowly, his fingers barely touching her sensitive nub, and it was driving her wild. Her hands tightened on his arms and she felt herself growing even wetter.

“Look how your body responds to me,” he demanded softly. “You are aching for my touch.”

She wanted to deny it, but she couldn’t speak, and simply shook her head again.

He brushed her again. “Don’t you think I feel your body trembling with desire against me?” he said, his voice getting softer. “Don’t you think I feel how wet you are?”

His arrogant words sent even more shivers through her. She didn’t want to want him, but it seemed like she had no control over her body. And now that he’d started touching her, she didn’t want him to stop.

“You don’t think I can satisfy you?” he whispered. This time he applied more pressure to her clit, slowly stroking her back and forth.

A small whimper escaped her. She couldn’t seem to do anything but cling to him and swim in the sensations he was causing.

Despite what she’d said, she was sure he could satisfy her. And at that moment what she wanted most for was him to lift her against the wall and bring her down onto his thick cock, filling every inch of her aching core, and slamming into her until she came apart.

His eyes bored into her, and she wondered if he knew everything she was thinking.

“I could make you cum with a single touch,” he growled. “I could make you cum so hard that you’d pass out.”

She realized that he’d taken her words as a challenge, and gasped as she felt his power flowing into her where he was touching her clit. It instantly filled her, giving her more pleasure than she’d ever felt. Her eyes widened in surprise as her whole body tightened and arched, rapidly approaching the pinnacle. Her breath came in quick pants as the pleasure became overwhelming, and he held her there, sending wave after wave of exquisite sensation through her for several long moments before she finally lost all control and exploded in his arms.

She felt dizzy, almost faint, and her knees buckled.

Zan easily caught her, lifting her in his arms.

Her whole body felt limp. The orgasm had completely drained her strength. She was so tired that she was only vaguely aware that he carried her into her room and placed her in the bed, covering her with the blanket.

As the darkness closed in around her, she saw his arrogant smile as he stroked her cheek and whispered, “You are mine, princess.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt12 12/28/

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey Carrie, thanks for the fantastic part!

Poor Liz! She is holding onto Max's souvenir and is blind to the attraction she felt, for Zan!

She should maybe see that Zan never betrayed her - but Max did and she gets now the opportunity
to start anew...
Only the fact she slept with no one - at the club - means that she is slowly changing... if she would let her do it, that it!

Thanks and Happy New Year 2015! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Queen of Pain (UC, Liz/multi partner, adult) Pt12 12/28/

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I don't think Liz has completely let go of the idea of being with Max........
Zan is more than tempting......and he looks like Max........
I'm still wondering about Max and Tess and the baby.......will we get any information on them?
Guess I really want Max to come back into the picture and everything turns our okay for them.

Thanks for this update......I've been waiting!