Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 35 3/25/09 *Complete*

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 35 3/25/09 *Complete*

Post by jake17 »

Title: Reckless
Author: jake17
Pairing: L/Z
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I own nothing Roswell
Summary: Liz is left alone in Roswell after Max Isabel and Tess leave for home. It's been almost six months since he's been gone - a very different girl now resides over the crashdown - alone and longing - will she look to someone else for the comfort she so desperately needs.

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Behrsgirl77 (Tanya) for that FREAKING AWESOME banner!!! ..OMG YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!

Chapter 1.

His hand glides down her sweat covered body as he whispers in her ear words of love and desire.

A soft moan escapes her mouth as he slides his thumbs across her hardened peaks over and over teasing her mercilessly.

"max...more I need more"

She arches up into his hands as her breathless moans fill the air.

He moves slow - he wants her to be ready.

He places soft open mouthed kisses down her trembling stomach as he closes in on her burning core.

Finally his mouth is on her gently lavishing her dripping heat making her grasp his raven hair as she raises her hips up to his eager tongue.

Slowly he begins to -

A loud blast from a car horn jolts her out of her fantasy as her eyes start to burn from the swell of her tears that once again appear down her face.

She removes her hand from between her thighs and turns over in bed clutching her pillow hating what she's been reduced to.

Max was gone and she was left a shell of her former self - abandoned and untouched.

There were times that pleasuring herself had satisfied her or at the very least gotten her through the long hours of the endless lonely nights she was forced to endure - but tonight was different her fantasy wasn't enough - not nearly enough - tonight she needed more.

She rose from her bed hoping against hope that he would be there waiting for her like he had been every night for the past two months.

Aside from his late night appearances outside on the street across from her balcony she would find him sitting in the corner of the diner silently watching her as she mindlessly worked through her shifts.

He would only utter two words - coffee black.

Outside of that they never spoke a word to each other just the exchange of a knowing glance of two people that had been left discarded and unwanted in the world.

Her pulse quickened seeing the soft glow of his cigarette in the darkness.

Catching a glimpse of her he stepped into the light to get a better view of the girl he so desperately desired.

Without thinking she abandoned all her moral values that in her mind had only led her down a road of pain and suffering.

Tonight she needed something real - to be wanted - to be touched - to be taken.

Her heart raced as she slowly untied the knot of her robe letting it fall open revealing herself to his burning gaze.

Locked into each others eyes the dance had begun and there would be no turning back now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I continue ? let me know, :wink: carrie
Last edited by jake17 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 49 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless (UC,M/L,Adult) chapter 2 11/21/07

Post by jake17 »

Natalie36: You are just the best! :D love love seeing your replies to my stories you make me so happy! so hoping you like the next part! :shock:
tinie38: Hi! so happy to see you here! :D hope I don't disappoint you!! :shock: thanks for the FB!
pure_spunk: Hi!! so happy you enjoyed the beginning!! :D really hoping you like the next part! thank you for your sweet FB!
singerchic4: you're right sometimes it does pay to be reckless especially if your Liz! :wink: so hoping you enjoy the next update!! :D thank you for your sweet FB! :D
thetvgeneral: Oh my god you had me laughing my head off ! love love your feed back!! I hope after the next update I'll still have you hooked! :wink: thanks so much! :D
cassie: so happy you like this! :D thanks for taking the time to be here! :D
behrstars: love love your reply too! :D so hoping you enjoy the next part! :wink: :oops:

Chapter 2.

A primal force had seem to taken over his body as he became painfully aroused from the sight of her showing him how badly she needing him.

His eyes slowly raked over the soft curves of her small firm breasts that were still slightly covered by her open robe.

He licked his lips as his hunger grew inside him by the sight of her hard peaks that trembled from her heaving chest that proved to him just how excited she had become.

His eyes lowered past the valley between her breasts to the soft skin of her stomach down to the undiscovered treasure that he so desperately wanted to explore.

She shivered with anticipation as she watched him flick his cigarette to the ground and quickly approach her ladder knowing she had silently given him permission to come to her.

Her heart slammed against her chest as she heard the sound of his boots hitting the metal runs of her ladder one by one until he was there standing in front of her outside her window - lips parted - breathing heavy - more than ready to give her what she obviously had been asking for.

She looked him over amazed how similar and yet so very different they were.

From his wild spiked hair to the tattoos that covered the hard muscles of his strong arms to even the way he carried himself - his confidence was overwhelming - he seemed to capture her very soul with his dark sultry eyes.

There was no doubt that he could please her - that he could send her flying up to the stars and back and still leave her begging for more. Pleasing women was a gift he naturally possessed - and there was nothing more he wanted than to please her.

Liz knew by looking at him there would be no soft words of love - no gentle touches or sensitive whispers - but that's not what she needed - she needed to feel the raw passion that lurked in the heart of a man not a boy.

Still there was an unspoken understanding between them - she was pure and her heart was damaged. They were so different but the same he understood pain and betrayal and he would kill anyone that even came close to hurting her again.

He had claimed her in his soul - and soon he would claim her body - but it would be of her own willingness to do so - he wouldn't have it any other way.

She moved aside as she timidly looked down at the ground overwhelmed by the intense sexual heat coming off of him.

He climbed through her window looking around her room realizing just how different their two worlds were but knowing that their painfull pasts connected them beyond words.

He moved in closer to her lifting the sides of her robe up with his fingers letting it fall to the floor.

"Zan I don't want you to think I do this -

He put his finger up to her soft lips silencing her.

"Angel I know all about you...I've been watching you... and I know what you want ...I can feel it."

She felt her wet core ache as he spoke to her in his hoarse whispered voice.

"I've been waiting for you to be ready...to come to me"

He seized her mouth roughly stroking her tongue letting her know he was in control - that he could make her feel things she couldn't even begin to imagine.

The shock of his piercing running over her tongue made her gasp as he brought his hands up to her thighs sliding past her hips to cup her breasts.
He flicked her hard peaks with his nails sending electric shocks to her now dripping heat.

"Zan" she moaned breathlessly

"That's it angel just relax...I promise to give you what you've been waiting for."

He ripped his shirt off making her tremble even more as he revealed his hard rippling muscles to her.

Quickly he turned her around so she was facing away from him now flushed up against his hard body.

He tilted her head to the side once again capturing her tongue in his mouth holding her there with his strong hand as he clutched her dark long hair.

Slowly he ran his other hand over her breast pulling, flicking at her hard peak evoking throaty moans as he continued to ravage her mouth.

Suddenly he reached down and cupped her burning heat pushing her firm bottom back against his rock hard arousal as he whispered into her ear.

"Tell me angel...do you want me to make you come."
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless (UC,L/Z,adult) chpt 3 11/24/07

Post by jake17 »

pure_spunk: Thank you so much for the sweet feed back, hope you like what Zan has in store for her! :oops: :wink:
Tinie38: sorry to tease but you know me by now! :wink: thanks for being here love to read your replies!! :D
Natalie36: hope you enjoy the next part!! I'm pretty sure Liz did! :wink: thanks for reading my little stories!! :D
behrstars: So happy you came back! so hoping you like the next part!! thank you for being here!! :D
orphyfets: wow thank you so much for your sweet complement!! :D really hope you like the next part! :)
thetvgeneral: well here is more! :wink: so holding my breath that you enjoy this!! thank you for coming back!! :D
roswellian love: thank you for your really sweet FB! :D hope you enjoy the next part! :shock:

Chapter 3.

"Tell me angel... do you want me to make you come."

"W-What"

Liz stuttered squeezing her eyes shut trying to buy herself some time wondering how much longer she could keep her shaky knees from buckling.

His fingers wove through her hair tighter as he pulled her head back to rest against his shoulder.

His mouth sucked the delicate skin of her long neck as he grinded his hips harder against her tight ass.

"You're so wet for me baby... I can feel it... your soaking...but still you hesitate."

"I know you want it...I know you want my hands on you...your body is practically begging for it angel."

His hot breath brushed against her ear sending chills up her spine as he held her captive with his raspy voice.

Her brain was in a constant fight with her body now that her dream life had become very much a reality - she desperately tried to gather up the strength to speak as her breathless whispered words only made him want her more.

"T-This is crazy I don't even know you...we've hardly even spoken to each other ... I c-can't do this"

"Oh my sweet angel don't fool yourself we're already doing it...and you know me...we are one in the same..I've tasted your tears as you cry at night... I have felt your pain and you've felt mine."

He leaned even closer as he growled in her ear.

"Let me take it all away...let me make you feel again...tell me baby can you feel this -

Slowly he started to trace her wet lips with his fingertips while his thumb flicked her sensitive nub causing a sudden rush of liquid to wash over his hand.

Liz gasped feeling dizzy from the rising heat that was taking over her senses.

Bordering on the edge of oblivion she suddenly became very aware of what she must've looked like shaking naked in this strangers arms - she felt her control slipping away and became very self conscious of what was happening to her.

Overwhelmed by the intense feelings that were flooding her body she suddenly grabbed his hand pulling him away.

Her mind was hazy and unable to grasp on to one coherent thought.

Turning her back around to face him he pulled her in close so he could feel her skin against his muscular chest.

His mouth grazed her lips as he spoke.

"Why are you holding back angel...I know you've touched yourself before..I've heard your cries in the night as you let yourself go."

"But that's it isn't...you've always been in control...safe in your own little world thinking no one can see you...but I see you...I see what's past that fake perfect act you put on for everyone...I see the fire that burns inside the places where you hide....but you can't hide from me...and you know that....it scares you but you can't deny it.. it's what draws you to me."

He lowered his voice even more as he felt his appetite for her starting to take over his body.

"Well tonight sweet angel..life as you know it is about to change."

"Tonight I'm going to make you come so hard... you'll be left addicted to my touch... haunted by the pleasure only I can give you."

Struck by his commanding voice she was helpless to fight her insecurities any longer.

She stared into his lustful eyes unable to look away as he backed her up against the wall.

With one hand he raised her arms over her head and held her wrists tight preventing her from moving.

She bit her bottom lip as he descended on her breast - licking - teasing her hard sensitive peaks with long quick strokes of his fiery tongue.

She groaned softly as he seized one in his mouth sucking stroking his metal piercing back and forth giving her the most delicious torture she had ever known.

The painful ache between her thighs was almost unbearable as he continued his assault on her hard peaks. He bathed one than the other in his hot mouth letting the metal rub up against it as he sucked it up to the roof of his mouth only to release it once more to flick it rapidly with the tip of his rough wet tongue.

Her body was raked with unimaginable pleasure as she shook helplessly against the wall. Still held firmly in place by his strong hand.

At that point she didn't care what was right or how out of control she looked - a force more powerful than anything she had ever felt took over her making her beg for what she so desperately now needed.

"Zan...god...please...touch me!"

The corner of his mouth raised in victory as he realized he had released the burning desires of a woman that had been trapped in an insecure guarded little girl.

"Touch you where baby...I want to hear you say it" he growled against her breast.

"Zan please just....just touch me...now!" her shaky voice became more urgent as she gazed into his dominating aggressive eyes.

He left her trembling breast and seized her mouth as he lashed his tongue roughly against her panting opened lips.

"I know what you want but I'm not touching you till I hear you say it...now tell me angel what do you want me to do."

She swallowed hard letting all her inhibitions go as she groaned against his lips.

Grabbing his hand and placing it through her searing heat she pleaded and begged.

"Please please ...make me come."

He nudged her legs apart with his eager hand opening her up further to him.

Slowly he parted her slick folds with his skillful fingers caressing her wet opening as he eased two fingers inside her stroking her soaked hot walls.

Her mouth fell open as she arched into his hand and threw her head back against the wall moaning quietly.

"Ummm you're so tight baby...so ready for me"

His strokes began to increase in speed as he plunged another finger inside her making her gasp as she pictured him hammering inside her over and over again.

He brought his thumb up rubbing quick circles around her sensitive nub as he pulled her hard peak into his mouth once again gently grazing it with his teeth.

"Oh..my..god..Z-Zan"

He flicked her nub faster - back and forth up and down as he stroked her drenched walls that began to clench tightly around his fingers.

"That's it baby let go...come for me!" he husky demanding voice was all it took.

Suddenly her body gave out as she started to convulse wildly grabbing his hand making him thrust his fingers inside her harder and harder moaning out his name again and again as she slid down the wall loosing all control of her trembling body.

He scooped her up and laid her on the bed as he leisurely ran his fingers lightly over her still pulsating heat.

Liz laid there her eyes closed as shaky puffs of air escaped from her open mouth still whimpering from a pleasure she never knew existed.

Suddenly she heard the sounds of his boots hitting the metal runs of her ladder once again - by the time she got her legs to work and made it to her window he was gone.

She turned to see one of her books open on her desk - written in the corner was a note:

Tomorrow midnight
1638 chase lane
abandoned warehouse on the corner
sixth floor

I want to see how sweet you taste when I make you come

Z
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless (UC,L/Z,Adult) chpt 4 11/27/07

Post by jake17 »

LizNdAlec4eva:thanks for your FB! hope you enjoy what Zan has in store for her next! :wink:
believer_evans: well I hope I can wow you again :lol: thanks for the FB!
orphyfets: thanks stefanie!! :D hope you like the next part!! :wink:
pure_spunk: wow thanks for that wonderful complement!! :D I think Liz is going to discover a lot about herself with the help of Zan! :wink:
carter13: thank you for the sweet FB! :D really hope you like the next part!
Natalie36: again you crack me up! :lol: thanks so much for being here!! :D
roswellian love: I am loving all the wow's!! thanks so much for the great FB! :D
thetvgeneral:thanks again for coming back! hoping you like the next part! :D
singerchic4: love that I made you blush, lets hope I can pull it off again! thanks for the sweet FB!! :D
cassie: thanks ! :D I appreciate you coming back! hope you enjoy the next part! :D
totallizfan: thank you so happy that you like this, hope you enjoy Liz's next adventure! :wink:
Temptation_K: you are the best!! :D crossing my fingers you will like this, There is definitely a Man waiting for her at the warehouse no boys in sight! :lol: thank you so much for your wonderful FB!! :D

Chapter 4.

Liz woke the next morning in a world of confusion.

She sat up in bed remembering the events of last night in her head as she ran her fingers over her full lips still feeling the heat of his kisses.

She could smell his musky sent all over her - it was intoxicating - arousing.

she closed her eyes recalling how wild she had become with him how out of control - it scared her and excited her all at once.

Conflicting feelings swirled through her as she eyed the note that was left for her.

I want to see how sweet you taste when you come
Z

No one had ever spoken to her that way - she felt herself growing wet with just the thought of his mouth on her.

She stood in the crashdown her mind a million miles away as she filled the sugar jars realizing how it would look to everyone if they knew about them.

Her parents - her friends - what would people think if they were seen together, they were so different no one would ever understand.

He just wouldn't fit in with what everyone expected from her - the perfect student - the dutiful daughter - always following the rules never crossing the line - she played the part so long she didn't know how to be anything else.

No matter how much she wanted him she knew it just wouldn't work and firmly decided to go tonight and tell him.

Standing in front of the mirror she looked herself over - what did it matter what she looked like why did she care so much.

She looked at her image and tried to be confident about what she was going to do.

'I'm just going to go and tell him it was a big mistake and apologize..I'm obviously not the kind of girl he's used to...I'll just tell him and leave...yeah...no problem'

she convinced herself that her lack of clothing was due to the sweltering heatwave that was burning up the air in Roswell that night. Yes the heat that's why she wore the short skirt and the thin see through sleeveless shirt that when she moved just right showed the soft skin of her stomach.

She glanced over at the clock - eleven forty five.

Liz shook her head mad at herself for being so nervous.

She pulled her hair up off her neck and clipped it in place wondering why her hands were shaking so bad.

She caught herself looking in the mirror making sure she looked just right and no matter how hard she tried to convince herself that she was doing the right thing the words in that note kept entering her mind making her body come alive.

Liz walked down the darkened street feeling more uneasy by the second - the road was full of large industrial buildings with high fences all around them. There were no houses in sight and not one street light.

This was not somewhere she should be and right when her fears were winning the arguement inside her she saw it.

She looked up at the tall dilapidated warehouse full of broken windows and littered with graffiti.

Liz looked back down at the paper that she clutched in her hand - 1638 chase lane - this was it - 'no this can't be right' she thought to herself.

Suddenly she became very frightened thinking this was insane wondering why she thought she could do this. She heard dogs barking off in the distance and the sound of screeching tires down the street and all of the sudden felt very far from her safe secure world she was so used to.

She decided this was a mistake and went to turn to go back when something caught her eye.

It was Zan and the sight of him just about stopped her heart.

He was standing in an opening where a huge window used to be - he was shirtless - his jeans hung low on his hip bones. He had his head cocked to the side as if he was enjoying watching her so flustered so out of place.
She was frozen watching him as he had his arms over his head holding on to the top of the window frame causing his muscles to flex in a way that made her body shake.

He glared down at her silently challenging her to come to him.

He wanted this - to get her out of her secure little world - out of her predictable enviroment - get her off balance to see just how far he could push her - to see just how deep her desires ran.

Liz swallowed hard looking around her now wondering if she would be able to go through with her plan.

She looked back up at the vacant window to ask him to come down thinking she would have better control over the situation - but he was gone.

Slowly she approached the front door that was dented in and missing a handle.

Her heart pounded as she pushed the metal door open jumping at the loud creaking noise it made.

'God this is crazy what am I doing here' she thought to herself as she turned to run back out the door but instead found herself right against his hard chest.

She gasped as he held her arms tight grinning at her - loving how different she looked out of her element - unsure of herself.

Her face was flushed her hard peaks were pressing up against his bare skin as she trembled in his arms. Small strains of her black hair had fallen around her sweaty face as she breathlessly stared back at him feeling her strength quickly fading away.

"Going somewhere?" he husky whispered voice left her speechless as she let her eyes wander over the sculptured muscles of his chest fascinated by the many tattoos that covered his moist skin.

There was no denying it she knew exactly why she was there.

"No..no I-I just wasn't sure how -

"This way"

He led her to a large freight elevator that she was convinced couldn't possibly work.

He bent down and pulled the wooden door up making a loud bang that made her jump.

He walked in first and held the heavy door open with his strong hand.

"You coming?"

Liz piered inside the large elevator - dim lights flickered off and on - the walls were made of wooden slates that were seperated giving her a view of the cables and wires running down the shaft.

"Don't worry I use it all the time..It's perfectly safe."

She nodded knowing that there was no going back now - not that she wanted to.

Closing the door behind her he pulled a large lever that sent them rising upwards.

He leaned one hand up against the wall staring her down obviously pleased with her attire knowing she had dressed that way for him.

He brought his hand up to wipe the sweat off his forehead feeling himself harden knowing what he had planned for her.

"I-It sure is hot tonight." she stammered feeling herself becoming wetter by the second just from the way he was staring at her.

His darkened eyes followed a lone bead of sweat that started from her neck and slowly made it's way down the valley between her breasts.

"Yeah definitely hot." he growled

She gasped as he suddenly reached behind her and slammed his hand down on the emergency button making the elevator come to a screeching halt.

He closed in on her putting both hands on either side of her head caging her in.

His eyes burned into her loving how nervous he could make her feel.

He ran his fingers down the front of her lightly grazing over her shaky body.

"New outfit?" his grin made her well aware of the real reason she dressed that way tonight and it had nothing to do with the weather. It almost angered her that he knew her better than she knew herself.

"Well you know with the heatwave and everything."

"Yeah the heat can really bring out a whole different side to a person"

He reached behind her head and removed the clip from her hair throwing it to the ground.

Her raven hair fell all around her shoulders making him lower his voice even more.

He slowly put his lips to her ear.

"I like it down better...gives me something to grab onto."

Suddenly he clutched her hair in his hand and brought her head back against the wall.

He seized her mouth forcing her lips open capturing her tongue sucking it into his mouth as he groaned sending her mind once again into a cloudy haze.

She grabbed onto the wooden slates behind her for support as he continued his assault on her mouth leaving her lips red and swollen and only wanting more.

He left her mouth and made his way to her neck licking the salty sweat off her trembling skin.

His raspy voice made her painfully ache for him as she listened to his calm whispered words.

"I've thought about tasting your sweet pussy all day angel...and I know you've thought about it too."

Her eyes widened at his heated words - her mind was racing knowing she should be offended but she found herself helplessly wanting to hear more.

"Zan" she breathed out as he ripped her shirt open sending her buttons flying across the floor.

Her bra was soon to follow as he cupped her breasts in his hands flicking his tongue as fast as he could across her sensitive peaks driving her to cry out every time he thrashed his metal stud across the tips of her breasts.

"Are you ready angel?"

His eyes glared up at her as his hot breath seared the moist skin of her breast.

"Do you want me to make you scream?"

She looked down at him barely able to catch her breath.

"p-please" her strained voice begged for him to continue.

The sides of his mouth curved upwards in a devilish grin as he fell to his knees.

Slowly he reached behind her pulling her zipper down letting her skirt fall in a pool at her feet.

He smiled looking at her heels knowing that she wore them just for him.

"Let's keep these on you shouldn't be stepping on this floor with bare feet." he gave her a little wink letting her know just how much they turned him on.

Slowly he slid his hands up her thighs and hooked her panties pulling them down revealing just how excited he had made her.

He grazed her soaked core with his fingertips as he cocked his head to the side and looked up at her.

"Tell me baby has anyone ever done this to you before?"

She grasped onto the wooden planks harder as she closed her eyes and shook her head no.

"Well then angel I would hold on tight because right now you are making my mouth water just looking at how wet you are for me and I don't intend to stop till I've had enough."

He slowly edged his way towards her soaking heat drawing out the moment as long as possible knowing it was driving her crazy with anticipation.

He wrapped his hands around her firm ass sliding his fingers down to rest on the inside of her thighs opening her up more to him.

With one long lick he made his way up to her sensitive nub swirling his tongue around it ever so slowly.

A long drawn out moan escaped from Liz as she released her hand from the wall and laced it through his dark hair holding him close to her.

"mmm so good ....but I bet you taste even sweeter when you come."

He lifted her leg and wrapped it around his shoulder as he delved his tongue deeper into her fiery walls stroking her as he cupped her bottom pushing her further into his mouth.

"Oh...god...oh my god Z-Zan!'

He moved his tongue quickly over her burning lips licking his way up to her throbbing nub he sucked it into his mouth gently grazing it with his teeth.

He felt her thighs start to quiver as her moans escalated off the barren walls of the elevator.

Releasing her he began to flick her again and again with his metal stud making her grip his hair painfully tight.

"That's it angel.. I know what you like..hold on to me baby ..I need more."

He lifted her other leg and wrapped it around his shoulder grabbing her ass securely up against him as he slowly stood lifting her up with his strong arms.

Her back slammed against the button of the elevator as a loud screeching noise was heard. The elevator started to rise higher and higher as Zan continued to feast on her buried between her thighs.

She started to scream and shake forcefully coming again and again as the blur of the flickering lights flashed before her eyes.

The pleasure she felt was beyond any of her wildest dreams and she knew in her gut that nothing would keep her from coming back for more.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless(UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 5 12/4/07

Post by jake17 »

mrsjbehr: Well thank you very much for that wonderful complement!! So happy you enjoyed that!! :D
LizNdAlec4eva: thank you for your FB!! :D oh it was just Max Isabel and Tess that left, everyone else is still here and will make an appearance! :wink: thanks for the question! hope you like the next part! :D
roswellian lover: Yes! I would say Liz has definitely found her man!! :oops: thank you for your great FB!! :D
tinie38: yes she is definitely addicted!! thank you tinie love that you are here!! :D
Natalie36: as always you do not disappointed with your reply! :D LOVE seeing you here!! thank you! :D
Temptation_K: Loved that I impressed you!! :D I hope you find the hints of a relationship started to form here! really hope you like the new part! :shock:
Allie Xie: so funny!! :lol: so happy I made you feel that way!! hope you enjoy the next part! :D
orphyfets: again loving the wow's!! thank you! :D yes he is so hot I agree! :shock:
forever dreamer: thank you for being here!!, very happy you liked that part!!hope I do not disappoint you! :shock:
roswell3053: So happy you found my story!! :D I don't think Max is going to come back any time soon though, don't worry I'll keep them very busy! :oops: :D
thetvgeneral: thank you! happy you like it!! really hope you like the update! :D
cassie: thanks! wow everyone is so nice! :D hope you like where this is going! :wink:
totallizfan: don't worry Liz is no puppet, they are going to struggle for a while, this is unfamiliar territory for the both of them., don't worry Liz will not be boring! thank for your great FB!! :D

Chapter 5.

Liz stepped out of the elevator a shaky dizzy mess.

She looked around her surroundings for a place to sit thinking her legs wouldn't hold her much longer.

She was shocked at what she saw. She thought that he just wanted to meet somewhere secluded she had no idea he actually lived there. The room was huge with scattered papers and boxes thrown around. The outlines of large squares marked the old wood floor leaving evidence of the old machines that once stood there.

Liz looked over at Zan as he smirked at her slipping his fingers one by one into his mouth savoring the taste of her. She quickly looked away stunned at what had just happened and that she begged him to do it.

In one of the corners she could see a faint light from a candle flickering in the dark. She walked towards it and saw a mattress on the floor. It had a blanket and pillow and not much else. He had a makeshift table set up next to it and a couple of old chairs. She saw a pile of clothes on one side of the mattress and some books.

'Oh my god he actually lives here' she realized that moment how lonely he must be. She couldn't imagine getting through Max leaving without her family and her friends constantly being there for her and he had no one. The only family he ever knew tried to kill him. Now she understood why he spent so many nights outside her balcony waiting for her. She was the one person that could understand such pain...the pain of feeling unwanted and alone. She understood his need to be so intimidating and tough - he had to be to survive. It was just one of the many walls he had put up to protect himself.

"Don't look so sad angel...it's not so bad here....got everything I need."

He cleared off one of the chairs for her while he lit a cigarette and stared out the window.

"Do you know anyone here Zan?" her concerned whisper echoed off the empy walls of the abandoned room.

"I know you." he grinned as he took a long drag off his cigarette looking her up and down wanting to fluster her again.

"Is there anything I-I can do -

"Listen Liz I appreciate the concern but I didn't bring you here looking for sympathy...I've lived my whole life on the streets...I can take care of myself"

His speech came off harsher then he wanted but the last thing he needed was for her to feel sorry for him. He suddenly regretted bringing her there showing her what little he had and what little her had to offer her.

"This is just temporary anyway I've got some things lined up..I'll be in an apartment soon"

He lifted himself up to sit on the window sill flicking his ashes down onto the street below watching as they scattered into the wind.

"Zan do they know....I mean...Rath, Lonnie and Ava do they know you're...you're..

"Alive?"

"Well...yeah."

"No....didn't really see the point ...fuck them....I needed a change anyway that damn city is so crowded so fucking loud....

His voice trailed off as he looked down at the frayed laces of his boots obviously remembering the only life he knew and the only place he called home.

"I-I'm sorry ...that happened to you" her voice was so quiet she wasn't even sure that he heard it - he did.

He had no clue what to do with her kind words no one had ever shown concern for him before...and if they did it usually meant they wanted something from him.

This wasn't what he expected from this night and her questions where making him feel more uncomfortable by the second. He jumped off the window sill flicking his cigarette down to the ground. He slowly made his way over to her staring her down with his darkened eyes needing to change the direction that this night was taking.

He dragged the other chair over to her and sat with his knees resting on the side of her leg.

He began to play with the hem of her skirt as he caressed her thigh with his thumb.

"Tell me...did I make you feel good?"

She looked away from him remembering how she screamed his name and shamlessly shook against him.

"You know you did" she whispered underneath her breath. She felt a rush of liquid between her legs at just the sound of husky voice.

He looked her over as her body completely gave her away showing him just how much she wanted him. He brought his mouth up to her ear slowly. She closed her eyes feeling his hot breath against her skin sending chills once again up her spine.

"I can make you feel even better angel" he growled.

She swallowed hard knowing very well what he meant...also knowing she would have to tell him the truth.

Liz turned her head so she was staring into his dark amber eyes that suddenly softened at her unexpected directness.

"Zan there's something you should know...about me."

He lowered his voice even more as he began to speak softly staring back at her capturing her gaze.

"I already know angel...you're untouched...a virgin...I knew it from the beginning I could sense it...I can feel it when I'm near you."

"oh"

Liz gathered up her strength ready for a fight with what she was about to say next.

"Look I know what we've done and I can probably guess how many women you've been with...and what you must expect from me but I can't just -

"You're not ready...that's cool...there's no rush...I can think of plenty of things we can do till you are." he rasped as her took her hand and placed it on the bulge that was straining against his jeans.

He tucked her hair behind her ear and moved his lips so they were almost touching hers as he looked deeply into her eyes making sure she understood every word he was saying to her.

"Angel when I take you...and I will take you...you will want it more than anything you have ever wanted in your life."

He slowly moved his hand down from her hair to her breast just barely grazing her hard peaks teasing her - flicking the tips with quick unexpected strokes causing a whimper to leave her lips every time he made contact.

"And after... after you've known what it's like to feel me inside you ...you will come to crave that feeling ...all the time...need it like air... so take all the time you need...because after I have you there's no going back."

Her breath hitched in her throat as he covered her hand and started to move her over his hard arousal - giving her a glimpse of what she had waiting for her.

Liz licked her lips wanting to explore him more but nervous as to where that might lead her finding herself growing more excited by how big and hard he was.

She felt his other hand leave her trembling breast and slip underneath her skirt as he stroked the inside of her thigh moving higher and higher towards her wet core. Just then she felt the tips of his fingers graze her sensitive nub causing her to almost come apart again. She couldn't get the image of him hovering over her thrusting inside her again and again out of her mind.

Suddenly she felt very overwhelmed she felt herself moving towards a line she was not yet ready to cross.

She removed her hand from him and pulled his hand out from her skirt as he rose from the chair clenching her ripped shirt together with her shaky hands.

"I really have to go now...I have to get back before my parents realize I'm gone."

She stood in the corner of the elevator not knowing how to end this very strange amazing night.

"You ok?"

Zan was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed in front of his chest curious as to what she was so intensely thinking about. Wondering if he had pushed her too far.

She took a deep breath and stood tall looking up at him facing him eye to eye letting him know she didn't regret her decision to come to him tonight.

She uncrossed his arms catching him off guard and placed them around her waist. Slowly she raised herself up on her toes as she gazed deep into his eyes.

"More than ok." she rasped as a small smile swept across her face letting him know how good he had made her feel.

The side of his mouth curled up as he caught a glimpse of the woman he was setting free and the fire that rested just below the surface that was just dying to escape.

He caught her mouth as she quickly parted her lips welcoming his warm tongue in a passionate fiery kiss that this time left him dizzy.

He walked her outside and asked her if she needed him to walk her home. She pointed out Maria's car down the street letting him know she was ok.

"So I'll see you in the morning?"

"As always"

She smiled at him playfully as she mimicked him lowering her voice trying to sound tough.

"Coffee - Black"

He grinned back at her as he watched her walk away wondering how many nights it would take to wear down her resistance.

He also felt the strange feeling of wondering how many more hours it would be before morning so he could see her again.
Last edited by jake17 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless (UC,Z/L, adult) chpt 6 12/10/07

Post by jake17 »

cassie: so happy you like it so far! thank you for your great FB! :D
totallizfan: Love that you Love this, really hope you like the next part! thanks for your FB! :D
thetvgeneral: happy you love it too!!! hope to see you back for more! :D thanks for the FB! :D
roswell3053: thanks for the great FB! really hope you enjoy the next part! :D
orphyfets: thank you stefanie so happy you are liking the storyline!! :D
forever dreamer: thank you for your sweet FB! you always make me feel so good about my writing!! :D
tine38: I think she is starting to crack tinie, maybe a little :wink: thanks for the great FB!! :D
Temptation_K: HI Kayla sorry you had to wait so long for this!! I really hope you like this next part!! Love always reading your FB!! thank you so much!! :D
flyawayraven: I'm working towards a relationship with these two but it's going to be hard at first with all of their baggage!! hope you enjoy the next part ! thank you for the great fb!! :D
jamy21: Yes I am trying Zan is definitely having some serious feelings for Liz but his insecurities are going to make him do things he really shouldn't, give him time he'll get there. thank you for your great FB, I really appreciate it.! :D

Chapter 6

Liz scurried from customer to customer refilling coffee cups and taking breakfast orders. She found herself mindlessly glancing at the door every few minutes looking for him. She thought for sure he would be there - he was usually right on time sitting at the counter drinking his coffee with the seven am rush but not today.

Suddenly she felt a wave of heat course through her body. She stared at the smoke coming up from the hot coffee pot listening to the door open and the familiar sound of his heavy boots walking behind her.

Without even needing to look she knew it was him she could feel his eyes one her - burning into her.

"Hey Zan"

He walked by her grazing her body on purpose letting his hand skim over her ass giving her a sideways nod not caring if anyone noticed - someone had.

"Angel"

She smiled as she bit the top of her pen lost in his smoldering amber eyes oblivious to the fact that she was in the middle of taking someone's order.

Zan took his usual seat at the end of the counter leaning back against the side wall - he picked up one of the spoons and started to tap it against the counter as he continued to stare at her.

Liz walked to him completely forgetting that she was in the middle of waiting on a customer. She flipped one of the coffee mugs over and poured his usual getting as close to him as she possibly could without making a scene.

"Your late today"

He grinned at her thinking it had been so long since anyone had cared whether he was around or not - never mind being a half hour late.

"Excuse me miss...do you think you can take a break from your boyfriend for a second and finish taking my order...or do I have to get another waitress who actually feels like working today."

Liz and Zan and most of the people in the diner looked over at the loud balding pudgy man who was now waving his menu in the air.

"What the fuck" Zan muttered under his breath as he slowly stood and made his way over to the very irritated man.

Liz frantically went after him pulling at his arm whispering for him to let it go.

"So sorry I'm right here...w-what can I get for you today sir?"

"Well you can start by getting yourself half a brain so you can concentrate on something besides your boyfriends hand on your ass -

This was all the man was able to get out before Zan took him by the throat squeezing the air right out of him.

"Zan!"

"It's ok baby I have a feeling he is just about ready to apologize to you."

"What the hell is going on here."

Liz's whole body stiffened as she heard her father's furious voice behind her.

"Get your hands off him!"

Zan looked over Liz's head at Jeff and casually raised his eyebrow wondering what was making this guy think he could even mess with him.

"This is none of your fucking business ...just walk away while you still can old man."

"Zan this is my father!"

He released his grip calmly watching as the guy coughed and held his throat in a very animated overdramatic way.

Jeff walked up to Zan with his fists clenched getting more angrier by the second noticing that Liz actually knew this guy.

He looked over at his daughter with fury in his eyes.

"Lizzy do you know this piece of trash!"

Zan crossed his arms in front of himself facing Jeff trying hard to control his temper - he took a deep breath as he glared at Liz in total disbelief as she stood there in silence.

"Actually Mr. Parker he belongs to me."

All four of them looked over to see Maria quickly tying her apron behind her back.

"This is by cousin Zan...he's just visiting from New York...where they do things a little differently then around here...I'm sure you've noticed him in here the past few months...he doesn't know anyone so he's been hanging out here with me....I think he was just defending your daughter ...he's harmless."

Maria walked by giving Zan a pat on the back and a huge smile encouraging him to follow her story.

"Unbelievable..you'll be hearing from my lawyer!"

Jeff watched as the irate customer walked quickly out of the diner trying to get out the door as fast as possible as he nervously eyed Zan.

"Is that right Lizzy...is this Maria's cousin?"

Zan stared at Liz waiting for her answer.

Liz was in a panic as she looked around at everyone - the customers were even waiting for an answer from her.

"Y-Yes ..dad this is Maria's cousin...and he was defending me ...it just got out of hand ...it's ok dad ...really that guy was a real jerk."

Her voice lowered as she looked down at the ground unable to look Zan in the eyes - secretively berating herself for not being able to stand up to her father.

Before Mr. Parker could even think of what to say next Zan was gone.

Liz jumped at the sound of the door as it slammed shut hating herself for what she just did.

Liz tossed and turned in bed that night - she tried to convince herself again that they were just too different and it just wasn't going to work - but her heart was telling her something different.

She slipped her coat over her nightgown not even taking the time to get dressed and quietly sneaked down her ladder and into her parents car.

Liz stood looking up at his window wringing her hands nervously.

She took a deep breath and slowly made her way towards the door. Once inside she looked at the elevator hoping she would remember how Zan made it work.

After she lifted the heavy door she tentatively walked inside whispering his name.

"Zan...are you here?"

The room was so dark she barely could see the figure standing up against the wall in the shadows - if not for the light coming from his cigarette she wouldn't have seen him at all.

"Zan?"

"You lost Liz"

She felt a pain in her heart at the coldness of his voice.

"Zan please let me explain -

"Explain what Liz ....explain how you're too embarrassed to tell your dad about us ...or explain how you have no problem with you dad calling me trash!"

"Zan -

"Get out!" Zan yelled from across the room startling her making her nervously run her fingers through her hair.

"What?"

"Go home Liz...go home to your daddy."

"Zan...that's not fair"

Just then he flicked his cigarette on the ground and rushed up to her backing her up against the wall.

"What the hell do you want from me Liz....why are you here!"

His loud voice echoed off the walls making her heart pound and her body tremble. His darkened eyes were almost glowing with rage. He had let her in - a mistake that almost cost him his life once - a mistake he'd swore he never make again.

She made him feel something for her and somewhere he had let his guard down just a little but it was enough - enough to make him care - only he was going to prove to her that he didn't need anyone.

"You're scaring me"

Liz whispered as she tried to move away from him but he slammed his hand down on the wall by her head forcing her to stay right where she was.

"I said why are you here Li..zzy!"

Something in Liz snapped - maybe it was the cocky smartass way that he spoke to her - maybe it was the endless nights she had spent crying over Max that made her feel like she didn't care what she said.

"Don't call me that!" she stood tall staring right back at him challenging him letting him know she wasn't going to just cower and run away.

He smiled to himself a little taken a back from the fire that he saw in her eyes. Not many people had stood up to him and the few that did soon learned to regret it. He cocked his head to the side looking at her up and down. She couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds and she barely came up past his chin but she was still ready for a fight and it was making his heart race a little faster with each passing second.

Suddenly he lowered his voice and came closer to her hovering over her just above her skin looking like he was almost smelling her - taking in her sent sizing her up as if she was his prey.

"I know what you want from me Liz" he growled in her ear as he ripped open her coat smiling surprised that she was dressed in only her tiny nightgown.

"Stop!" Liz struggled to get out of his grip removing the coat in the process as she slipped away and headed for the elevator.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He took her by the arm as she was just about to step onto the platform and swung her around so she was up against the wall.

"Why didn't you tell your father who I was!'

He was right in her face holding her arms tight.

"I-I'm sorry Zan it was the wrong time ...I wasn't sure what to say"

"Well you sure knew what to say last night when I had you in the elevator...my ears are still ringing from your screams...I wonder what daddy would say if he knew the real you."

"Shut up!"

Liz struggled against him causing the strap of her nightgown to fall down past her shoulder giving him a glimpse of the curve of her breast.

Her hair was wild around her face and her skin glistened with sweat - she was breathing hard causing her chest to rise and fall against his bare skin.

"What do you want from me!"

"I want to know you...ok!"

Liz lost it torn between her feelings for him and the false image that she tried her whole life to imitate. She yelled into his face as if each word was being forced from her throat.

"I know there's more to you than this...you're just protecting yourself like you always do..I'm sorry about my dad...I'm not ashamed of you...and I don't think you're trash!"

She stopped yelling and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"I think your strong and brave..I can't believe you've survived everything you've been through in your life ....I think you're amazing Zan."

"Don't fuck with me Liz!"

"I'm not fucking with you...it's the truth!"

"Bullshit!"

"It's the truth" Liz whispered

They both were shaking and out of breath as they stared each other down. His eyes fell to her lips watching as they trembled.

"Angel" he growled squeezing her arms harder.

He could take no more as his lips came crashing down on hers. He reached behind her and grabbed her ass wrapping her legs around his waist as he lifted her into air and against the wall.

He broke their kiss as he decended down onto her neck sucking on her tender skin. Wanting to devour every inch of her.

Liz's head fell back as she grabbed the back of his head moaning loudly grinding her wet core into him needing badly to satisfy the painful ache that was growing between her legs.

This was going to be a night that neither of them would ever forget.
Last edited by jake17 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless (UC,Z/L,adult) chpt 7 12/19/07

Post by jake17 »

flyawayraven: thank you Jess! :D So happy you are liking this!
roswell3053: thank you so much for you FB! happy to see you here! :D
tinie38: Hi ! yes she cracked but not all the way! :wink: thanks so much for being here! :D
vampyrolover86: I know sorry I left it there hopefully the next part makes up for it! thank you!! :D
orphyfets: sorry!!! but I'm back and I don't stop this time! :wink: thank you for being here!! :D
totallizfan: No real reason for his lateness needed it so you know she is waiting for him and cares! thanks so much for being here! :D
thetvgeneral: sorry I know, hopefully this part will be worth the wait! :shock: thanks so much for being here!! :D
jamy21: Zan has forgotten nothing it will show up more in the next update, he is so alone that the comfort she provides clouded her actions temporarily but don't worry , he's not letting it go. hope you like the next part! thanks for being here! :D
KiaraAlexisKlay: Wow Kristin what an amazing complement. I can't thank you enough, this is my first Z/L fic and really appreciate your kind words! thanks so much for being here. :D
forever dreamer: Rach you are so sweet just always make my day thank you!! :D
Temptation_K: Don't worry Zan hasn't forgiven her! I can't thank you enough for all your replies, I'm so happy you like this!! I really appreciate every sweet thing you say...so hoping you like the next part! :D
Natalie36: Sorry again, but hopefully I make up for it in this update..love love that you are here! Thank you!! :D
IHeartMax:Hey sweetie, you know I love ya, thanks for trying,, you are the best!!! :D :D but I so understand :wink:
moon_sprite: Thanks so much for your sweet reply..so hoping you like the next update! :D
believer_evans: thanks so much! I appreciate the feedback! :D

Chapter 8

"Oh god Zan ...please touch me" her shaky voice was full of need making him growl against her neck.

Zan gave her one last lick before leaving her skin and locking eyes with her.

His stare was wild filled with a hunger that shook her to her very bones.

He pressed her roughly up against his hard arousal moaning at the heat he felt from her hot core and the feel of her shivering with pleasure from every stroke of his throbbing hardness that he thrusted against her.

He slammed her against the wall trying to control himself - trying not to be so aggressive but his need for her was making his control slip away by the second.

He kept hearing her words in his head 'I'm not ready'

He cupped her bottom with one hand as he ripped her gown down the front needing to taste her - to feel her again a need that he was sure would never be satisfied no matter how many times he had her.

"Hold on to me baby" he rasped as he flicked his searing hot tongue down her skin till he was poised over her quivering hard peaks

"Please ..Zan" she pleaded helplessly lost in the pleasure he was giving her knowing in her head it was the only time she found the solace she had been searching so long for.

He slowly touched the tip of his tongue on her barely making contact. He tortured her with lazy wet grazes of his metal stud against the hard point of her breast. He smiled as his hot breath blew across her making it almost painful to her.

He wanted to show her just how much he could please her - he wanted to prove to her that there would be no other man that could make her beg and plead for the pleasure that only he could give her.

Just as she thought she could take no more he pulled her into his mouth sucking nibbling and thrashing his stud continually against her while all along rubbing her soaking heat with his rock hard arousal.

She whimpered as he left her breast and captured the other teasing sucking and licking her making her dig her feet harder into his back,

She was now setting the rhythm grinding against him back and forth as her sensitive nub started to pulsate - her orgasm growing - her cries turning into screams.

He felt it too and turned her around to the mattress that was on the floor. They came down with a crash as he ravaged her mouth while he pulled and roughly pinched her achy peaks.

She grasped his dark hair while moaning his name again and again.

"Zan please...I need to feel your mouth on me"

She mindlessly started to push his head down her body as he chuckled at her boldness knowing full well he was driving her to act this way.

"Please ....please" her breathless pleas made him want to just stop all this and drive into her forgetting her innocence. He needed to feel her hot walls enveloping him - he needed to pound into her again and again. He tried to hold onto her wishes only going as far as she felt she could but it was killing him.

"Spread your legs for me Angel...I need to see that beautiful pussy" he growled as he gently stoked her nub in slow small circles.

Her body was shaking so hard at this point he had to hold her hips down to still her so he could continue to play.

He took her thighs and wrapped them around his neck needing to get as close to her depths as possible.

She thought he would tease her like before but between the intoxicating spicy sweet smell of her and the evidence of how incredibly wet she was for him - he was overtaken by need and was forced to delve his tongue deep inside her as his mouth covered her soaking lips sending her sweet juices down his eager throat.

She arched off the mattress and fisted the sheets as he stroked her fiery walls groaning into her sending vibrations to places she never knew existed.

He was relentless as he continually hit the spot inside her that made her gasp and cry out shamelessly.

He brought his skillful fingers up to her nub and flicked her quickly as she squirmed and shook in his mouth.

Suddenly he withdrew his tongue and his fingers and looked up at her.

"Angel ..look at me"

Her lips trembled as she forced herself to open her eyes slightly flushed at seeing him above her - his lips parted breathing heavily between her legs.

She started to close her eyes embarrassed seeing him in this position.

"LOOK AT ME!" he demanded

"I want you to watch me make you come"

Tentatively she opened her eyes and watched as he looked into her gaze.

He slowly started to lick her lips as he dipped his tongue slightly inside her wet folds.

She bit her bottom lip trying to stifle her screams as her moisture poured into his mouth.

Watching him please her this way was the most erotic experience of her life and she wondered it there was any limit to the ecstasy he could bring her.

Suddenly he took her throbbing nub into his mouth and sucked it grazing his teeth over it smiling at her as he thrusted three fingers hard inside her causing her to thrash and scream against his mouth.

Her orgasm hit hard and fast sending her head back against the bed as she screamed his name begging him not to stop. She grabbed his hair and dug her nails into his scalp as she convulsed uncontrollably.

He drank her down kissing and licking her pulsating nub till she squirmed up the bed and away from him overcome by the places he was taking her and the pleasure he was giving her.

"Not so fast baby..I'm not finished with you yet" he rasped full of determination and need.

He grasped her tiny hips and pulled her back beneath him as he undid his jeans pulling them down past his hard thighs.

"I need to be inside you"

His husky sexy voice filled her senses as she searched for the control she needed knowing that she still was not ready to take that final step.

"Wait ...wait..Zan ...I-I can't not now..I'm just not -

"Ready" Zan strained his voice trying to control himself letting his head rest between her breasts overcome by her strawberry vanilla sented skin. He tried to will his erection down as he caught his breath.

She managed to free herself from beneath him as she flipped on top of him holding his hands down on the bed.

"Don't move" she whispered as her hair stuck all around her flushed sweaty face and her darkened eyes glanced down onto his muscular chest.

He breathed out feeling her soft lips on his chest as she kissed and licked her way down savoring every inch of him.

When she reached his tight stomach she began to lightly trace the ridges of muscles with the tips of her fingers completely fascinated by his beautiful body.

She gently ran her fingers over his hardness feeling him rise up underneath her touch.

He grasped her hand stilling her movements.

"Baby what are you doing...I thought you just said -

Not saying a word she descedend down onto him and slowly ran her tongue experimently over him till she reached the tip where she began to swirl and tease before taking the length of him in her warm mouth.

"L-Liz fuck ....

He clenched his teeth groaning trying to resist the urge to grab her head and shove himself down her throat.

Hundreds of faceless scanks at bars and clubs had preformed this act on him but they were always drunk or high or needed something from him. Most of the time he wasn't even sure if they knew what his name was. This was different the only motivation behind this was her feelings for him - her wanting to please him - to make him feel good.

His heart pounded hard knowing that this raven haired beauty had never done this before and she was sucking him so hard so good he wanted nothing more than to feel his angels mouth on him forever and it scare him - scared him that someone could make him feel like he wasn't garbage - something to be feard or worst someone that was invicible that like he wasn't alone in this word.

She had never done this before and she was overhelmed with the feeling of power she knew she had over him at this point. She loved the feeling of his strong body writhing beneath her - his taste - knowing that someday when she was ready she would feel him inside her stroking her filling her up. But she needed to know that he loved her first that he had every intention of sticking around that he cared about her.

For now this was enough to have him slipping in and out of her mouth to feel his strong thighs shaking beneath her.

It was her turn to make him scream. Unexperienced and going on instinct alone she continued to torture him sliding him up and down inside her mouth putting pressure with her tongue underneath it swirling around him.

She was amazed at how his skin was like velvet over steel and as she licked off the pre cum that dripped into her waiting mouth she couldn't help but let out throaty moans savoring the taste that only left her craving more. She would have never of guessed hinding under those jeans how big he was and she shivered at the thought of having him buried deep inside her.

He grunted in response as she worked him again and again. He grasped her hair feeling his control slipping.

She relaxed her throat as she took him in deeper each time.

He was usually in control providing the pleasure - he refused to be vulnerable under somone's touch...but this was different - she was different - he was definitely at her mercy as she sucked him harder letting her nails graze the inside of his thighs

He felt as if he could not hold on much longer and tried to push her away but she wanted to kept him inside her fiery mouth. She needed to taste him she wanted to see him loose control this way. She increased her movements deperate to hear him cry out her name.

She released him only for a second as she whispered to him seductively.

"I want to hear you Zan"

Zan squeezed his eyes shut as she took him once again.

He was shaking so hard as her cool chocolate locks teased the skin on his stomach.

Once again she released him staring into his darkened smoldering honey eyes.

"I want to hear you ...I need to hear you...trust me Zan ..let yourself go."

She took him in deeper this time as she started to feel him twitch inside her mouth.

"Damn Angel..oh god" he breathed out finally letting himself go.

He groaned her name until his voice was hoarse as she took all he had to give dragging her nails down his sweaty chest.

She crawled up his body and laid flush on top on him. They looked into each others eyes. He was surprised at what he was feeling. He couldn't stop the rush of emotions that were taking over him.

He wanted to be with her to be close to her but this was dangerous and not how he lived his life. He needed to be in control - not depended on anyone else for anything.

He did his best to stay disconnected closed off. He couldn't afford to care - to feel for anyone. He knew that he had started this - that he was the one that came to her night after night but he never counted on this. And in a million years he never counted on what she had done or just how much it had affected him.

As he stared into her wide innocent eyes he was constantly reminded of how she lied. That no matter what she said it was clear she was embarrassed by him and he wondered deep down if maybe she had felt the same as her father.

Not that he hadn't experienced this a millions times growing up the way he did but this was different - she was diffferent. Now more than ever he felt the need to close himself off to her. He was getting too close and it angered him that she was able to hurt him.

He quickly rose from the bed and lit a cigarette as he tried to find his clothes.

"Zan ..what is it ...what's wrong?"

He felt the familiar comfort of the walls that took him years to built resurfacing protecting him from his emotions ...in his life he couldn't afford to be weak ..to care...he was alone and for his own protection needed to stay that way.

"It's late Liz..I think you should go"
Last edited by jake17 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Reckless (UC,Z/L,Adult) chpt 8 12/23/07

Post by jake17 »

Natalie36: OH MAN is right! so hoping you don't hate me after this update! :shock:
roswell3053: Thank you I loved everything you said, I just hope you understand where they are both coming from and are not shocked by the ending! :shock:
forever dreamer: thanks so much for liking that update! And yes it needs to be fixed like right now!! :lol: love your feed backs as always!!! :D
flyawayraven: I know your angry at Zan but try to remember how he grew up and how incredibly defensive he must be and how he has learned to trust no one...hope this makes sense! thanks so much for your wonderful fb!! :D
totallizfan: Ok here you go now don't go hating me!! :wink: thanks for wanting more!! :D
tinie38: you coudn't be more right with what you said thanks so much for understanding where I'm coming from! :D
jamy21:Boy we are on the same page and you are making me feel better about where I'm going with this story!! thank you so much! :D
vampyrolover86: thanks for thinking my writing is hot! I just hope you still like this after reading the next update!! :shock:
Temptation_K: Wow I just don't know what to say except thank you so much!! Now I'm just praying I don't let you down!! thanks for all your amazing complements!! :D
orphyfets: Stefanie he is scared and has learned the hard way not to trust! so hoping you like this next part! thanks for sticking around! :D
moon_sprite: Thanks for loving this, I think you'll understand Zan a little more after this next update. :D
carter13: I understand how you feel but try to think about how Zan has had to survive his whole life...Oh please don't hate me after this. :shock:
thanks so much for you fb!!

Hello everyone just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Safe New Year!! Thanks for all the
wonderful funny sweet replies they really mean so much to me!! :D

Ok everyone before you read this just think about how Zan has grown up. He has learned the hard way not to trust anyone and to learn to protect himself in any situation. He is especially acting this way because he has never felt for anyone the way he feels for Liz and this scares him to death. He is reacting this way because he is terrified of these feelings and is pulling from the skills he has learned to survive in this world alone.

Oh and please don't hate me when you get to the end remember it's almost xmas! :lol: I may get a lump of coal in my stocking for this update! :wink:

Chapter 8.

"What?"

Zan didn't answer her as he pulled his jeans up and shoved his boots on grabbing his shirt that was near by and pulling it over his head.

Liz pulled the sheet up to her chin as she sat up stunned by his cold words paralyzed not knowing what to do.

"Zan what ...why do you want me to go?"

He turned to her his eyes cold and distant giving her a glance like she could be any number of the girls that he had blown him from time to time.

Tears filled her eyes as she watched him stand by the elevator door obviously waiting for her to get up and leave.

"I-I don't understand ...what did I do?"

"Save your tears Liz that shit doesn't work on me...we got what we both wanted from each other please save the dramatics and just go."

Confused and hurt she slowly got up from the bed humiliated and embarrassed she never expected that reaction from him. She couldn't believe how he was treating her like they had not shared anything. Could she had been so wrong about him.

She cowered down unable to look him in the eyes as he stood stone faced by the door void of any emotion.

She thought of the intimate act she just did and how she put herself on the line leaving herself vulnerable to him. She had never gone that far before and now he was behaving like this. She felt like...like ....trash.

Slowly she raised her eyes up to him rage covering her flushed shaky face. As hard as she could she slapped him across the face.

"YOU BASTARD!"

She raised her hand again to strike him only this time he caught her wrist in mid air.

"You get one pass at that angel...and you just had it..I wouldn't try it again"

They stood staring at each other while he tightly held onto her wrist both not willing to back down.

"Tell me spoiled little girl how does it feel"

"How does what feel!"

"To be used...to be thought of as garbage but still good enough for some touch."

"What's with the big shocked doe eyes Liz...you think I'm an idiot I know why you come here...you have to sneak away in the night so no one knows your with me ...you're afraid to be seen close to me....you come here cause you like the way I touch you.. how I make you scream."

He pushed her up against the wall and ran his hand roughly up the inside of her thighs...he licked his lips as he grinned at her rubbing her hard between her legs.

"Yeah ...that's what I'm good for licking your hot pussy making you cum..you can be the dirty girl you've always wanted to be with me...that's why you're here."

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!"

"What's wrong does the truth hurt ....did you think you could manipulate me with your innocent sweet lines....your so brave Zan....give me a fucking break Liz!"

He moved close to her lips as he grabbed her breasts stoking the tips making them hard.

"See you want it again already...I know exactly what you want from me and I"m sorry Liz I've been used enough in my life I don't need this shit."

"You couldn't be more wrong Zan...it's true you do make me feel...feel like no one else has ..I think that's obvious but don't assume you know everything there is to know about me!"

"So tomorrow are you going to walk up to your father and tell him we are together?"

"And what are you going to do Liz when he flips out and forbids you to see me"

"I'm not a child Zan ...I can be with whoever I want."

"So your going to take the heat - the shit he's going to give you and not have a problem with it...I'd love to actually see that."

"YES..Zan I wouldn't be here if I didn't feel that way...I wouldn't have done what I just did to you if I wasn't willing to stick it out with you...god Zan is that really what you think of me...that I did that because of my out of control hormones...can't you see how I feel about you!"

"Did all that mean nothing to you?"

She grew quiet all of a sudden and gently touched his hands that were still against her breasts.

He looked away forcing himself - trying hard to push his emotions aside clinging to the wall that divided his heart from his head.

She whispered slowly moving her hands over his forcing him to caress her.

"Zan look at me...look - at - me."

He closed his eyes fighting every instinct in his head to not trust her - not to give in.

Slowly he raised his eyes towards her breathing hard loosing the fight he so desperately tried to hold on to.

"Zan I don't want anyone else...and I don't care who knows it"

"We have a connection...I know you feel it...we share a bond...feel my heart Zan"

She placed his hand over her heart ...he looked down at it and then up into her eyes.

"I have a void that only you can fill and I know it's the same for you...you can't deny it..know matter how hard you try to push me away..no matter what mean things you say to me...you know me and I know you."

He shook staring at her wanting to be one place ..deep inside her...buried deep inside her..she knew what he wanted and she wanted the same..needed the same.

He ripped the sheet away from her body leaving her naked and vulnerable up against the wall.

"You were right" she breathed out

"Right about what" he rasped as his chest heaved making his muscles ripple over his tight body.

"I need you to take me...take me now..I need it like I've never needed anything more in my life"

He pushed her hard up against the wall as he stared at her like a wild animal unable to hold back his primal need to take her - to claim her as his own.

"Now Zan ...take me now"

He turned her around so she was facing the wall and held her arms above her head tightly with one hand as he kicked off his boots and ripped off his shirt pulling his jeans down from his body as he stared at the side of her face that was pressed against the wall.

He had never seen anything like her hot beautiful body that stood before him - what he saw made his hands shake and his cock painfully rock hard.

Her eyes were slightly closed - her lips parted - her hair a mess stuck all around her face and down her back the tips ending at a point just above her ass. She was panting hard ...needing to feel him pounding inside her - needing it hard and fast as her pussy ached for it - not knowing how much longer she could wait.

He held her arms out to the side of her body as he slid his muscular frame up and down her sweaty skin making her whimper as she felt his hard cock pressing up against her ass.

He reached around and grabbed her breasts pulling pinching the tips as the other hand ran through her soaked core.

His fingers were thrusting inside her preparing her for him as his thumb played with her clit. She was shaking and begging for him to finally come inside her.

He bit her shoulder as he splayed her legs apart and with one hard thrust finally he was inside. Liz screamed with pleasure as he slammed his eyes shut his breath hitched in his throat feeling how incredibly tight and wet she was. Liz felt no pain as he healed her running his fingers through her pussy flicking and gently pinching her clit making her scream with unimaginable pleasure. He was slamming into her so hard he was almost lifting her off the ground but still it wasn't enough for her.

"Z-Zan...harder p-please I need more!"

Just then he pulled out of her and turned her towards him wrapping her legs around his waist grabbing her ass ramming himself again and again deep inside her with long hard strokes.

He rested his forehead against hers as he spoke through gritted teeth grunting as he slammed into her.

"You are mine now Angel...there is no turning back now"

She cried out as he continually hit the spot inside her that made her scream his name.

"Zan..oh...god...Zan!"

He growled against her parted lips

"You belong to me now!"
Last edited by jake17 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 9 1/2/08

Post by jake17 »

Vamprolover86: Thank you! I'm so happy you are seeing him (sweet & hot) that is my intention. I really apreciate your fb! :D
tinie38: Hi Kris! Yes Liz is going to tell her dad in this update but I don't think it will go smooth..thank you so much for your sweet fb! :D
angelina: Thank you for your sweet words! I can't believe you found this one too! It was so nice to see you here! I hope you like this update. :D
totallizfan: Yes everyone is going to start to find out now.. some will be fine with it others will not..really hope you like this! thanks so much for the fb!! :D
orphyfets: Hi Stephine I did have a nice xmas,,, I hope you did too! I'm so happy you are liking this ...thanks for the great fb! :D
roswell3053: Zan will be very possessive and so will she they both have issues but don't worry I won't keep them apart or mad for long :wink: Thank you so much for the sweet fb!! :D
jamy21: don't worry Liz will come through in this update..she is getting very attached to him. Thanks so much for your fb. I appreciate what you have to say so please let me know what you think! hope you like this next update! :D
Natalie36: Thank you so much!! It means so much to me that you like this!! :D
Temptation_K: Liz's dad is coming up :shock: and so is more of Zan's possessiveness..sorry this took so long damn holidays!! really hope you like this!! thank you so much for your amazing fb! :D
flyawayraven: thanks so much Jess...I hope you enjoy this next part! :D
forever dreamer: OMG Rach if I could I'd make a clone of Zan and send one right to you and then make one for myself :wink: thank you so much for always being here!!! Really! :D
xsuper_novax: Hi thank you so much for the sweet fb Karen! I really hope you like the next part! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: Thank you I'm so happy you like my little story! I appreciate the fb! :D
moon_sprite: oh I think he's hot when he's jealous too so happy you agree!! they are both going to be freaked out by their unexpected feelings.. hope you like the next part! thank you for the fb I loved it! :D

Chapter 9.

Liz lost count of the amount of coffee she was putting in the machine as she replayed the previous night in her mind. Her heart raced as she recalled how Zan felt moving inside her. She could feel her body responding at just the thought of him.

The crashdown was dead at the moment the early morning rush had just cleared out leaving only one regular. Kyle was sitting quietly in the back booth reading the paper trying to recover from Liz's story of what happen the night before. As soon as it had died down Liz had gone over most of the details with a very happy Maria and a very nervous Kyle.

"Earth to Liz ...are you still with us ... because I think your going to choke the coffee maker."

"Oh shit"

Liz started to scoop some of the coffee out when she heard the bell over the door. Silently hoping it was him she smiled to herself when she saw Kyle's reaction as he quickly put the paper back up to his face and shook his head back and forth.

Her heart started to race as she felt his hands reach around her waist bringing her close to him. she got that nervous happy excited feeling in her stomach when she felt his lips against her neck.

"Hey angel"

Liz turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck flashing him a big bright smile.

"Hi"

"I could really use a cup of your coffee...for some reason I'm completely worn out today"

Just then they both heard someone loudly clear their throat.

Liz look over at Kyle buried behind his newpaper and laughed.

"Hey Kyle you've met Zan before right?"

Kyle flipped a corner of his newspaper down and nodded at Zan eyeing him cautiously.

"Hey Zan ...what's up"

Zan pulled Liz in closer and nodded back.

"Hey..Kyle"

"Just a warning you love birds Jeff is hot on my heels"

Suddenly Maria appeared through the door smiling to herself watching their embrace happy to see Liz happy and trying to move on.

Zan started to back away his face suddenly becoming very serious. Liz could feel his defenses coming up and knew that this was the moment to prove to him that she was serious about everything she had told him.

He went to let her hand go when he felt her grip onto him harder lacing her fingers through his.

"What the hell is this!"

Jeff glared at Zan shocked to see him back in the diner - even more shocked to see him holding Liz's hand.

"You remember my cousin Zan Mr. Parker he -

Maria stepped in between them trying to conceal their linked hands.

"Maria it's ok..dad I shouldv'e told you before...Zan isn't Maria's cousin he's ...he's ..well he's my boyfriend"

"He's your what!"

"Okaay I'm outta here guys those tables at the front just look filthy ...wow I can see that dirt from here...Kyle can you help me over here?"

"But I don't work here Maria"

Kyle had his paper flat on the table now and was completely turned facing them ready to watch the fireworks ..something that did not go unnoticed to Zan.

"Kyle ..please!"

"I'm coming Maria"

Maria walked to the front pushing Kyle forward whispering in his ear and slapping him up side the head.

"Okay okay...you don't have to use force Maria"

Zan turned to face Jeff slipping his arm around Liz showing him that no matter what he had to say he was not going away...that he was not going to be scared off...Liz belonged to him now.

"Liz kitchen now!"

"Dad"

"Liz Now!"

"Look Mr. Parker ...I meant no disrespect before ...that guy was being an asswhole to Liz ...I was just protecting your daughter and I'm sure you didn't mean what you said about me.... so why don't we just start over"

Zan put his hand out offering it to Jeff. Jeff stood silently while his face turned five different shades of red.

This was not the shy respectful polite Max he was used to. Zan was strong and confident he stood tall and stared at Jeff in a way that let him know the he was not going to back down.

"Liz I want to talk to you in the kitchen now!"

Jeff quickly made his way into the kitchen leaving Liz and Zan standing there staring at each other.

"Don't move...I'll just be a second...please don't go"

"It's ok ...you talk to him I have to go anyway ...I wasn't here earlier because I got an apartment ....I have to go move my stuff."

"You got an apartment that's great!"

"LIZ!"

"Just a second dad!"

"So when do I get to see this apartment of yours?"

Liz snuggled up to him brushing her lips against his.

"baby your dad is waiting for you in the kitchen"

"So he can wait...I'm talking to my boyfriend right now" she gave him a devilish grin as she looked into his golden eyes. "I want to see you tonight" she whispered already missing him.

Zan smiled to himself loving the fact that she was leaving her father waiting in the kitchen...he wanted the point made who was in charge now. He pulled a reciept out of his pocket and handed it to her.

"The address is on the back...I'll be there for good after six...I got a job working on cars down the street I have to stop there to fill out some paper work"

"Your going to be working with Kyle ..that's great...so you plan on sticking around for a while?"

"Your working where...with who?"

Kyle leaned past Maria to question what he over heard only to recieve another slap in the head from Maria for ease dropping.

"LIZ!"

"You better go before your dad has a stroke."

"I'll see you tonight then?"

"Yeah tonight ...I'll give you the tour"

Liz slipped her hands under his shirt and ran her fingers over the ridges of muscles on his hard stomach.

"If it's ok with you I think I'd rather feel my way around"

Zan raised the corner of his mouth as his amber eyes darkened.

"Baby don't start something you can't finish" he rasped against her mouth pulling her hand down onto his hard cock as he stared into her widened eyes.

"ELIZABETH PARKER!"

"She's coming Mr. Parker relax"

Zan raised his head to the side to yell to the kitchen then lowered his mouth to whisper in her ear.

"Better not tell him how hard you'll be cuming tonight angel or he might lock in your room" He moved his tongue over her lips gently forcing them apart for a searing slow kiss. "I'm outta here ..see you tonight baby."

"Okay ...bye Zan"

Liz stood staring at him as he left the crashdown breathless and soaking wet.

Zan pushed open the door making eye contact with Kyle the whole time.

"See ya tomorrow you two"

"Bye Zan"

Maria waved elbowing Kyle in the side as he stood quietly not believing that this was the person Liz had finally picked after all this time.

"Bye Zan"

Kyle breathed out as he pushed Maria away.

Liz reluctantly made her way to the kitchen while Maria took over the mess at the coffee machine.

Kyle seeing his moment made his way out the door after Zan.

"Hey Zan ...hold up"

Zan turned around blocking the wind with his hand attempting to light his cigarette.

"What's up Kyle?"

"So you and liz are ...together huh?"

"Yeah ..looks that way"

"Don't worry about Jeff he'll come around ...he's just very protective when it comes to Liz...we all are"

"Something you wanna say Kyle?"

"No..it's just that Liz's been through a lot and the fact that she's with someone again...well let's just say she must have some pretty serious feelings for you...and well she's used to being with someone who really takes care of her...you know treats her a certain way..she's very naive Zan...I just don't want to see her get hurt."

Zan shoved his lighter in his pocket and walked up to kyle furious at the not so subtle point Kyle was trying to make.

"Yeah he really took care of her Kyle...that's why he fucked Tess and got her pregnant ...look I know you two are good friends ... you've helped out in the past ...given her a shoulder to cry on but you don't need to worry about her anymore Kyle ...she's with me now."

Zan grabbed his shoulder and leaned in making sure Kyle could see the how serious he was.

"Do you and me have an understanding Kyle?"

"Yup I completely understand you Zan" kyle replied dryly backing away

"Good ...you go back and enjoy your breakfast now..I'll see you at work tomorrow"

"Yeah great ...tomorrow..see ya Zan"
Last edited by jake17 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 10 1/12/08

Post by jake17 »

Temptation_K: Hello you! So happy you are liking this so much, hope I don't disappoint with the next update! Love that you are here! Thank you!! :D
tinie38: So happy you are liking this! Always love seeing you here! Thanks for the great fb!! :D oh and thanks for the bump!
Vampyrolover86: Wow! Such nice fb thank you soo much I really appreciate it!! Hope you like the next part! :D
orphyfets: Hi Stephanie! thank you so much for your sweet fb and for the bump! so happy you are here ! :D
angelina: Hi! love love seeing you here now ..thank you for the wonderful fb! :D
roswell3053: So happy you liked that update love seeing you here thanks for the great fb! :D
forever dreamer: Hi Rach! You wrote "even when they're dressed they're entertaining" I just love that !! :D I always can't wait to see what you have to say! thanks so much for always being here and your amazing fb! :D oh I'm afraid I don't see Max coming back...I have a hard time mixing my sexy Zan with my romantic Max...I have to keep them in their own stories and take them out depending on which mood I'm in! :wink: :D
ms_buffyAnne Summers: thanks so much for the great fb! Im afraid you'll have to wait till next update to find out what happened with Mr. Parker ...Liz is a little distracted at the moment... hope you like the next update! :D
Natalie36: HE IS THE MAN ISN'T HE!! now if we can just get him off the screen and make him real! thanks for the great fb always love seeing you here! :D
urpersonaloddball: Thanks so much for the great fb!! so hope you like the next part! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: Wow thanks for everything you said!! so hope you enjoy this part! :D
totallizfan: thanks so much for your sweet fb! Hope I don't disappoint! :D
Luna_Seer: Hello! So happy you like this! Thanks for the great fb!! :D
Zanssoulmate08: Brilliant wow thank you! so sweet!! thanks so much for being here!! :D
crazzy rhi: I know what you mean I need my zan fix too! thanks for the bump! :D

Hello everyone! Sorry this took sooo long! Hope no one gets upset with me after reading this ...keep in mind how Zan grew up ...he has no idea how to be in a relationship ...and when pushed will always push back. :D

Chapter 10.

Maria was the first to notice Kyle's tense expression as he walked back into the crashdown. He began quickly pulling five one dollar bills out his wallet.

"What the hell happened to you Kyle...you look like your ready to rumble"

Maria curled up her fists and started throwing fake punches at him jumping back and forth trying to get him to smile.

"Not now Maria... really not in the mood to eh ...rumble with you"

"Kyle did something happen outside ...did you go out there to talk to Zan!"

Maria put her hands on her hips and cocked her head sideways.

"No Maria it was more like he did the talking and I stood there paralyzed with fear ...this was none of my business Maria ...she's got her own life to lead"

"What are you talking about Kyle!"

"It's nothing ...Zan doesn't know me ...I don't even think he would've actually hurt me ..he seems very insecure ...just stupid guy jealously that's all ...look I have to get back to work now"

"Look I know your all into this Budda lifestyle ...forgive...forget ...don't pick the flowers cause their alive boy...but if you don't tell me what happened I'm going to beat you over the head with that ridiculous book you're always carrying around with you!"

"Fine Maria but I really don't think he meant any harm ...I went to talk to him ... I didn't say anything bad I just wanted him to know her situation and that we're all worried about her and well ... let's just say he told me that I didn't need to concern myself with her anymore ...that he is with her now ..and to get his point across he put a vise grip on my shoulder that made me hear him a little clearer."

"Who had a vise grip on your shoulder ...oh my god Kyle did someone hurt you ...was it Vanessa's boyfriend ...I told you to leave that slut alone ..did he come here?"

Maria and Kyle just looked at eachother not knowing what to say.

"Liz ...hey didn't see you there ..you know what it's really nothing ..look I gotta go I'll see you two later"

Kyle gave a small smile as he quickly made his way out the door.

As soon as he was gone Liz sat Maria down in one of the chairs."

"OK he's gone now ...Spill Maria"

"I can't believe it ...you finally find someone ...we finally get you out of this damn diner and ...

"And what ....Maria what the hell is going on!"

"It was Zan ...I'm sorry chica ..I hate to be the one to tell you this but it looks like Zan got a little rough with Kyle outside a few minutes ago."

"Zan put his hands on Kyle ...oh my god...is he hurt ...did he hurt him...I'll kill him!"

"Relax rocky Kyle is fine ...in fact knowing him he's probably praying for him to find peace in his heart as we speak"

"Tell me exactly what happened Maria!"

"Well as far as I can tell Zan pretty much told him he wasn't really needed anymore ..that he's got you now ...and well we all know how Kyle feels about you..I think Zan shook him up a little..he'll be fine ...but Liz you know you have to nip this in the bud and like soon ...you can't let him think he can just push around anyone who is close to you ...it's like he thinks he fucking owns you or something!"

That was all Liz needed to hear ...still feeling high from standing up to her father she was determined to teach Zan a lesson he would never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan laid in bed and stared out the window smiling to himself at how Liz talked to her father ...she came through - was true to her word ...this was not something he was used. He felt uneasy about the unfamiliar feelings he was having. He wanted her there with him - he felt himself missing her and cursed her father thinking that could be the only reason she never showed. 'Maybe it's time I had a little talk with Jeffrey' he mumbled to himself as he turned over and fell asleep exhausted by his busy day of moving thinking he'd just stop by the next night and see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz was all pumped up by closing the next night - she knew that Zan would eventually show up and when he did she would be ready - the only thing Liz didn't count on was she wasn't dealing with Mr. self control Max Evans - this was Zan and she would soon be regretting next move.

Liz was sweeping the kitchen rehearsing her speech in her head when she heard Maria call out to her from the front.

"Your on Liz ...he's here ..are you ready....should I unlock the door?"

"Go ahead Maria I'll be right out"

Liz took a deep breath as she rested the broom up against the wall and smoothed out her uniform before pushing open the back door.

"Hey angel"

A smile came across his face when he saw Liz ...he moved towards her needing to taste her sweet lips once more.

"Just who the hell do you think you are!" Liz put her hand on his chest to stop him as he leaned in for a kiss.

Zan pulled back in shock and instead of reacting immediately he stepped back and removed her hand. He decided to hear her out before carefully showing her what a huge mistake she was making.

"What -

"Don't even pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about ...I know you threatened Kyle ...what the hell gives you the right to touch him...I'm not your property Zan you don't own me ... I swear to god if you ever lay one finger on Kyle again -

Liz was poking her finger in his chest backing him up with each word she was saying.

Zan's blood was boiling at this point. His jaw was tightly clenched as he gripped her finger again this time much tighter pulling it down by her side as he calmly backed her up against the wall.

Eyeing Maria standing there staring at them made him even more enraged that she would dare to speak to him in front of an audience. ...clearly she had no idea who she was dealing with ...but she would soon find out.

In a sugary sweet tone and fire in his eyes he softly spoke to her.

"Baby this is all a big misunderstanding ...I would never hurt one of your friends ...I'll apologize to him first thing at work tomorrow ...now let's go back to my apartment so I can make all this up to you"

Liz smiled at him feeling very proud of herself.

Zan pulled her in and gave her a tender kiss then moved to her ear whispering softly to her.

As soon as Liz heard his tone her smile fell from her face and her heart started to race.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing angel but I would choose your next words very carefully ...now smile at Maria we're leaving now!" he pulled her in closer grabbing her ass pulling her tight up against him as he whispered to her through gritted teeth "And Angel make no mistake about it ..you are mine there is no going back now"

Zan quickly made his way to the front door dragging a stunned Liz behind by the hand.

"You can handle it from here right Maria ..I'm going to show Liz my apartment ..I think we need some time alone."

"Oh sure I'm fine here ...have fun on the tour Liz"

Maria winked at Liz who was staring at her all the way out the door. She was smiling relieved hearing his apology thinking that maybe she had been wrong about him all along.

Zan held the door open glaring at her waiting for her to go in.

Liz tentatively stepped into the dark apartment completely regretting how she had spoken to him ...it was very apparent she was not dealing with some small town boy.

She gasped as he charged at her - her eyes widened as he grabbed her roughly by the arms and pushed her up against the wall.

"Zan I'm sorry -

"Sorry!"

"Zan please -

"Liz if you ever speak to me in that tone again your going to undertand the true meaning of sorry!"

He was screaming at her lost in the rage of trusting her - letting himself feel - even missing her.

"You scream at me .. touch me ...in front of other people no less ..are you out of you fucking mind Liz ...do you think I need this shit ...what the fuck was I thinking coming here ...you should've come to me first Liz ...you should've asked me what happened ...what do you think I'm your fucking dog you can just give me orders ...do you have any idea who you are dealing with ...why did I stay here ...you know what just get the fuck out Liz ...why don't you just go fuck Kyle he seems to have a thing for ya ....your no virgin anymore ...you care about your fucking friend so much go find him!"

"Zan!"

Liz stood there crying stunned by his hurtful words. She put her head down trying to hide her tears with her long hair.

"If your gonna cry go fucking cry to Kyle ...did you know he really worries about you angel ...I'm so bad..such a piece of shit everyone's so worried for poor little innocent Liz ...you know what maybe they're all right I'm not sure if you're safe with a guy like me... so just get out."

Suddenly Liz started to listen to exactly what he was saying - she got very quiet trying to understand the reason for his rage.

"Zan your right I should've come to you first ...it's just that he's a good friend ...

"And what the fuck am I Liz ...

"You are so much more...I didn't mean to snap at you...I get it ...and I know you don't mean the things you are saying right now ...I'm sorry you are getting that feeling from everyone ...just know that I don't feel that way"

She slowly moved closer to him and reached for his hand.

"In some ways you understand me more than anyone ever could ...I feel it when I with you Zan ..and I know you do too"

Zan was confused she should be out the door ..not reaching out to him. He moved away turning his back to her.

"Just get the fuck out Liz"

"Zan it's ok ...I understand"

"Don't do this Liz ...I'm fucking warning you now"

"I'm not leaving ...please let me in"

Liz grabbed his arm turning him to face her.

He was fuming ..his fists were clenched ..his eyes were dark with fury.

She ran her hand over the side of his face trying to calm him showing him that he was not going to scare her away.

"Zan I understand ...and I care about you ...I lov-

"Don't fucking say it Liz ...don't do that to me ...just get out"

"Zan I-I love you"

Tears welled up in her eyes feeling his emotion so close to the surface ...he was so vulerable ...so much pain ...she could feel so much pain in his anger.

Zan turned back away from her stunned by her words - words he had never heard before.

She walked up behind him and touched his back softly.

"It's ok ...you don't have to say anything ...and it's ok if you don't feel the same."

He stood silent breathing heavy lost for words ..words that he wanted desperately to say but never would dare. He felt the years of pain isolation and abandonment rise within him. He wanted to scream - hit something - someone. He wanted to run ..run far away from her - far away from these feelings he was having for a girl he barely knew.. but he was tired ... tired of being alone.. tired of the pain. He needed to feel the warmth of her skin - he needed to get lost in her where he could hide from his past - his demons.

Zan held his head twisted by his conflicting emotions ...his head was telling him to get out to leave ...go to another town ..this time where no one knew him.. but his heart was pulling him towards her.

"Fuck!"

In a blind explosion he pushed everything off the kitchen counter and turned towards her. His eyes burned into her as he quickly aproached her pulling his shirt off and throwing it to the ground. The disgarded papers and empty cartons of food foated down to the ground all around him as he came up to her running his hands through his hair in an attempt at shutting out the warnings that ran through his head. His chest was heaving as sweat dripped from his hard muscles brought on by the hot summer night and his dangerous uncontrolled desire to be buried deep inside her.

She stood against the wall - her bottom lip quivering - her heart pounding - she knew he was about to take her - and that it wouldn't be gentle or tender - she was about to get fucked hard and it made her mouth go dry with anticipation.

"Show me!" he rasped against her parted lips.

He grabbed her roughly capturing her tongue ...he lifted her up and placed her hard down on the counter eating away at her soft mouth as he ripped her uniform from her body.

They clawed at each other both needing to escape their fears - their torment - desperately searching for the peace they could only find in each others arms.

He bit her neck leaving red swollen marks as he fumbled with his zipper. Their moans filled the room as he tore at her panties and thrusted his fingers deep inside her.

"Zan...oh god!"

He slid his tongue down her sweat covered body down to her achy breast. She cried out as he bit down on her hard nub while his thumb moved over her clit bringing her quickly over the edge.

"Now Zan now!"

He quickly slammed inside her letting out a long groan feeling her warm soaked walls surrounding him. His eyes were tightly shut not being able to handle the intimacy of the moment. He resisted as he felt her pulling at his hair forcing him to look at her. Finally he gave in and slowly opened his eyes to really see her. He started to shake as she mouthed the words once more to him.

"I love you"
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.