Who Says Romance... (Z/L, K/Av; Rating: Teen; Complete 3/14)

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Who Says Romance... (Z/L, K/Av; Rating: Teen; Complete 3/14)

Post by darkmoon »

Title: Who Says Romance Is Dead?
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or any of the characters. They are owned by Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. I also don't own any version of Star Trek, or any of the characters from any of the Star Trek programs. Mind you if I did own the characters from Roswell... Zan would have never died.
Pairing: Zan/Liz, Kyle/Ava
Rating: Teen
Summary: Liz was able to get Zan to go to Kyle and Ava's wedding. At the reception is where the real fun is!
Author's Note: This is a Sequel to The Marrying Kind http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =5&t=18569. I hope you enjoy both fics! Once again thank you to Burningchaos, the demonic woman that she is by making me write this.

Kyle looked at his beautiful bride. Ava was dancing with Zan, much to Zan’s disappointment. “I think if we took away his TV for a month, he’d still look less miserable.”

“He didn’t want to come.” Liz whispered as she sat down next to him. “I had to beg.”

“Well, he does love you on your knees.” Kyle snorted.

“You’re such an asshole.” Liz smacked Kyle’s shoulder.

“Stop hitting on my woman, Jockstrap! You just got my old one. I’m not done with dat one yet.” Zan yelled over at them, which promptly got him smacked upside the head by Ava.

“I married the most amazing woman in the world. Besides, if we are getting technical, we just traded girls. I did date Liz once.” Kyle called back.

“Kyle, you aren’t helping your case!” Ava glared over at her new husband.

“You’re still annoyed about the Betazoid wedding? You know I just wanted to see you naked!” Kyle smirked back.

Liz placed her head in her hands. “Only my friends would do something like this at their wedding. Zan was right…” She muttered into her hands.

“What am I’s right ‘bout what, Angel?” Liz lifted her head to see Ava and Zan had stopped dancing, and were now standing next to the table.

“You aren’t allowed to know.” Liz spoke with a nod.

“Why?” Zan raised the pierced eyebrow.

“You already have a big enough ego. You don’t need anymore encouragement.” Liz’s eyes were trained on the eyebrow piercing. She always felt the need to lick it, when he raised his eyebrow.

“Kids, no humping at my wedding. The only ones allowed to hump is Ava and myself, because it’s our wedding. Get your own wedding.” Kyle butted into the sexual tension between Liz and Zan.

Ava sat down on Kyle’s lap. “Humping is the real reason you wanted the naked wedding, isn’t it.” Ava made the question into a statement. She knew Kyle well enough to know what went through his mind.

“Well that and I figured since I’m marrying an alien, I wanted a cool alien wedding. I’m sorry; I’m so not into the Klingon version of wedding. Besides, if we are being realistic, I’m so Riker. That would make you Deanna Trio. I would have said that Michael was totally Wolf. But Trio and Wolf had a thing either season five or six. I can’t remember, but that would make Deanna Trio, Maria… And that’s too terrifying. Wait, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little at that thought.” Kyle shuddered at the thought. “So I figure Zan can be Wolf. They are about as articulate!”

Zan glared, and made a sort of growling noise. Which cause Liz to squirm in her seat, while Kyle looked at Ava with a ‘You See?!’ look on his face.

“I just don’t like making Liz, Jadzia. She dies in DS9.” Kyle kept rambling on.

“Kyle, love… shut up.” Ava kissed Kyle quickly, since he looked like he was about open his mouth.

Liz got up and pulled Zan with her. “Come on, I want to show you how grateful I am that you came to Kyle and Ava’s wedding. Besides, since Kyle did drink the spiked punch, they’ll be leaving soon too. Alcohol makes Kyle horny.”

“How do you know that?” Zan glared at the couple making out at the wedding party’s table.

“I told you that Kyle got Max drunk once.”

“Yeah?”

“Well I found them pawing through my underwear drawer.” Liz rolled her eyes as she started to pull Zan towards the door. “Remember, I owe you make-up sex.”

“Wait… Underwear drawer? They’d been in yours room?” Zan stopped and whipped around. He glared at Kyle who was currently sliding under the table.

“They were drunk… Besides it’s not like it got either of them anywhere.” Liz poked Zan in the arm. “Remember the plan? Me, naked? What? I just don’t do it for you anymore? You’d rather glare at Kyle who’s probably going down on his wife as we speak?”

Zan’s head snapped around at her. “Naked?”

Liz could feel her own neck ache. “Not if we stay here.”

“Whats we waiting for then, Angel? I wants sex.” Zan grabbed Liz’s hand, and stalked to the door with Liz, happily in tow.
Last edited by darkmoon on Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Author's Page ~ Click on picture

I will never know the sweet love of Milk! ~ Khivar in Through The Looking Glass