Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Beta Request Thread

Post by DMartinez »

Looking for a beta for Roswell stuff!!!

Been working on an epic most of this year. 270,000 words and counting if anyone is interested. It is au- cc/uc with dreamer insurance. AU as in, white room went a slightly different way that changed events for roswellians. PM me, email me.
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
Can someone please be a beta to my story called Bounty On Love. I am rewriting the story because I seem to be making a lot mistakes. I would like someone check the grammer, spelling, bounce ideas off of and help me keep the story flowing. And someone that can be patient and understanding with me. If you are interested please pm me and let me know. Here is the summery of what Bounty On Love is about.

Bounty For Love
M/L
Rating: Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling?

Hopefully this will help. Thank you!

Long 76"{Use to be L-J-L 76}
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
I'm looking for a beta for my story called Bounty On Love and The Key. I need someone to check my grammar, spelling and to bounce ideas off of. If you are interested please let me know? I would be really grateful if someone can please help me? Thank You!

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
I'm looking for a beta for my story called Bounty On Love and my other story called The Key. Both of the stories are on this site. I need a beta to check my grammar, spelling and to bounce Ideas off of. If anyone is interested please please pm me and let me know? I would be really grateful if someone will please help me? Thank you!

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
I'm looking for a beta for my story called Bounty On Love and any other stories I will post here. I need a beta to check my grammar, spelling and to bounce Ideas off of. If anyone is interested please please pm me and let me know? I would be really grateful if someone will please help me? Thank you!

Long 76

Oh and one more thing....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!!!!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Have you found a Beta yet Long 76?
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm Have you found a Beta yet Long 76?
If you are still wondering if I have found a beta yet. No I have not found anyone to be a beta to my story. If you are interested please send me a message and let me know? Thank you!

Long 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Yes.
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:42 pmYes.
k. I'll pm you them.

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with my story. I have some ideas and is looking for someone to help me with ideas and things . If you are interested please message me back and let me know. I would be really grateful for some help. Thank you!

Long 76