Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

I'm looking for a beta for a fic I want to revise that I wrote a long time ago
Good Girl Gone Bad
Couple Rath/Ria
rating Adult
Basically Maria was with Rath runs back to Roswell and he comes after her
PM me if interested
Thanks

Found a beta thanks
Angel
Last edited by RiaRath101 on Wed May 17, 2006 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drogyn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Drogyn »

EDIT: FOUND

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Beta for a oneparter fic called Blonde And Dangerous. It's CC AU without Aliens and it's angst-free (I hope). Right now, it's almost finished and I need someone to take a look at it and give some suggestions on how to improve it.

Summary: Three highschool girls are leading a double life as secret government agents. When a wealthy computer hacker is kidnapped, the girls go out to investigate.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Andre
Last edited by Drogyn on Fri May 19, 2006 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

Hey,

I'm looking for a beta who can give me FB, correct grammar and spelling, and give me ideas about the story I'm writing.

I'm not sure yet as to what the title's going to be. I think I'm going to need FB on that as well :wink: .

Anyway, here's the summary:

Max faces regrets. He makes some wishes to himself one night, and he eventually faces new situations – situations that can help him get a totally new perspective on particular events in his life.

A/N: Max's wishes are, in a way, going to be granted. They're life-changing wishes. They kind of "come true" in the way that Dickens has Scrooge go in the past, present, and future to view his life... Except that Max is sent into alternate realities and that instead of three things, there are seven.

Canon Conventional Couples/Pairings: M/L emphasis

If you'd like more information, please PM me.

PM me if you're interested.

Thank you! :D

Edit// Request filled. Thanks!
Last edited by sprayadhesive on Fri May 19, 2006 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_liz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by _liz »

Hi,

I need beta for my story "Gravity of love".

It's UC, x-tremer (Alec/Liz), XO with Dark Angel.

Rating: Mature.

I guess I could call it a dark and sad story. Liz and Alec are X5. Soldiers without a life, working for Manticore. But then they are send on a mission and they fall in love...

I'm translating this story from polish, so I definately need a beta to check on my grammar etc.

If anyone is interested, please pm me :)
Last edited by _liz on Sun May 21, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell »

Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell wrote:I need a beta for my story Beautiful and My So-Called Life. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Jill
Bump
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Hey guys...so here's what I'm looking for...at least two betas for some current fics I'm working on. I honestly don't have time to always read through everything I write, which I hate, but that's life right? As hard as I try I still miss things and find myself going back to fix!

Basically, I need grammar help and someone to bounce ideas off of and someone to give me constructive criticism...let me know if the direction I want to go in is flowing with the rest of the story :?

FYI: The stories are all Alternative Universe and range from Teen – Adult.

Please PM me if you’re interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks!!

Tanya

EDITED: Got all my betas!! Thanks guys!!
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Wed May 24, 2006 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

hey, a good friend of mine noticed that I made mistakes on my fics lately and I'd like to follow her advice. I'd like to know if someone are interested to beta my work. I need someone who can help me with grammar mostly and I'm not against the fact to discuss about the plot with them... I'm not that great as writer and I understand when something I do is wrong...if you're interested, just pm me, if not..... I'll understand :wink:

my fics are all AU/ML/ADLT : The Joker, Murderous massages, Love on the internet are the oldest ones and Not guilty and An impossible love are the latest ones. Sorry for the lack of summary, I think that it would be too long to read...just pm me.
Last edited by martine on Sun May 21, 2006 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the way he looks into her eyes.....
Jennifer24
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jennifer24 »

Hi! I'm in need for a beta for four of my fics!

I'm looking for someone to give me FB, correct gramatical/spelling errors and make sure I don't make any stupid mistakes!

Anyways, one of the stories is a Canon/CC fic and the other three are crossovers.

CC-

Undone: M/L, I/A, M/M, K/T Summary: I just took the story over a few weeks after prom because that is where I started having problems with the show. I couldn't let Alex die! I have a beta for this one. thanks!

XO:

Life After Roswell: M/L, M/M, I/K: It crosses over with multiple shows, basically it picks up about a year after graduation and the group is on the run. They travel across the country and encounter new people!

Safe Again: M/L, M/M. I/K, Ava/Edmund, Serena/Peter: Kind of an eccentric fic, it is a cross over with Narnia. The group has been on the run for five years. The FBI kind of gave up tracking them and then Kivar came to earth, they were able to escape with the help of a professor in the English countryside and an odd wardrobe!

(No Title Yet): X-men Crossover. I have one for this story! Thanks!
Logan/Liz, Kyle/Tess, Isabel/Alex and the rest are unpaired. The couplings aren't set in stone yet, I'm still working all of that out. This fic is a response to a challenge # 13 from Jezibel Jinx, here is the information: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 4&start=10
For this one I'm looking for a beta who is well versed in X-Men. I have seen the movies but not the cartoons so I really need someone who can help me make sure I don't make any big story errors!

Anyways, feel free to PM if you have any questions! I hope someone will be interested in helping! :)

Thank you!
Last edited by Jennifer24 on Wed May 31, 2006 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

TAKEN Thank You :)

Hi,

I'm in need of a BETA for:

BLOOD TIE
Shiesty23 AU Challenge [M/L]

I need someone to catch my grammatical and sentence structure mistakes, and give me feedback.
If interested, send me a PM :) Thank You.

Synopsis:
He’s an Alien Prince of Darkness

She’s the Devil’s own Daughter

Two strong wills collide, passion explodes :!:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
montee916
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by montee916 »

Hey Folks.

I'm looking for a Beta for a sequel to Third Time Lucky (link is in my sig.)

there is one original character in that and two more in the sequel, so would pay to have read it first.

Needing someone to review what I've got so far, and discuss where I'm going and how to get there.
Third Time Lucky - my first fic

Second Time Around - the sequel to 3TL