Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

#107 - (one parter, Christmas Smut) AU/NA

The Dreaded Office Christmas Party

Taken by Jull_Ana
Last edited by behrlyliz on Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
omby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Challenge

Post by omby »

Hey everyone.

I have an idea that wont go away, but unfortunately I am not a writer.

The crash happened and all of the backstory for it. But here is the kicker. Zan, Rath and Ava all remember their past lives. Vilandra wasn't given her memories because they didn't want her to remember betraying her kingdom.

How would this affect our genre. Would Max still be the model son, would he still have saved Liz, or just made sure she survived till the paramedics arrived. Would Rath have been adopted or still be a foster child. How would the relationship between the others and Isabelle have changed. And would have they waited for Ava to come out of her pod before going out into the world.

If this idea picks anyones interest, feel free to develop it as you like and drop me a note.

Happy writting,
Omby :P
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Taken

#109 – M/L, M/M – AU/NA

Dream Come True Challenge.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

taken by Jull_ana
Last edited by nibbles2 on Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

taken by Luvya
Last edited by nibbles2 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

xmag says:
# Challenge 92

AU fic with alien, M/L & M/M

When the aliens hatched, Max and Isabel were found by the Evans but Michael, scared, ran away in the desert where he was found by River dog, who adopted him and raised him with his grandson, Eddie. Michael lives on the indian reservation, and has good tracking skills. He is still volatile but happy with his grandfather and quite close to the indian people.

In Roswell, the shooting occurs and Max saves Liz. But Alex witnessed Max saving Liz, not Maria, who wasn't working that day. So Liz tells the truth to Alex because she has no choice. But she doesn't say a word to Maria.

So Max, Liz, Alex and Isabel start spending more and more time together, while Maria is on the outside, which causes some tension between the three musketeers.

But at the same time of the shooting, Amy is organizing a sit in to save an indian archeological site and drags Maria to the indian reservation to help her. Once there, Maria meets Michael and witnesses him using his powers. He has no choice but to tell her the truth.

The Roswell gang follows every hint they have to discover who Max and Isabel are (Atherton, and following Max's visions), while Michael, Maria and Eddie do the same (Nacedo, the caves, the healing stones...).

Until one day, Nacedo arrives and sends a signal to his charges. The Roswell gang and the Indian reservation gang meet at the place of the signal and Liz, Alex and Maria see each other and realise that they all know the alien secret and that they had been suffering for nothing (Alex and Liz feel awful for drifting away from Maria and not telling her the truth, while Maria feels the same).

You can add Kyle and Tess or not, ditto with Kal Langley.
I'd like the give this one a try if I can
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Taken by Dreamer-Laure
Last edited by Poison Ivy on Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " --- Friedrich Nietzche
Beautiful86
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: San Antonio, TX. Home of the NBA World Champs of 2005!

Post by Beautiful86 »

No Aliens!!

CC-M/L, M/M, A/I

Relationships are the same. Max and Isabel are siblings. Maria, Liz, and Alex are all best friends.

Ok here's the skinny-

Max Evans just graduated from Howard University and moved to Chicago, in hopes of finding whatever it is he's missing. He's 24, and still just as hot!! :) Anyways, he's been dating Tess Harding for about two years. He's not in love with her, though he does love her. His degree can be whatever you want. Max is still the quiet, brooding, handsome man we all loved in season 1.

Meet Liz Parker. She graduated from UT in Austin (HOOK 'EM HORNS! haha) with a bachelors in whatever you want. She's 22 years old. She's an upfront, no bs-ing kind of girl. Very straight forward with a strong head on her shoulders, she can be kind of mean to members of the opposit sex. She's not an easy sell, if you get what I mean.

Anyways, Max and Liz meet one day in a coffee shop when Max spills his frappacino all over Liz's new sweater. Max swears to his best friend, Michael, that he's never seen anything more beautiful than the pissed off look in her eyes.

Ok so Max and Liz become friends and begin hanging out together. (Tess doesn't live in Chicago, although she's planning to move after she graduates from Howard U as well) One night, after a lot of drinks, they have sex and Liz gets pregnant.

The story is all about how they meet, fall in love, and their baby changes their lives. Max breaks up with Tess and furiously, she flies to find him in Chicago, only to meet pregnant Liz at his apartment. You can make this scene however you want, but Liz can't get hurt. She must be visibly prego ok?

Their baby is a little girl, preferably samed Samantha Marie ok? I love that name.

Eventually, they get married.

If I was any kind of writer i'd write this myself but I'm not... I'm hoping someone takes this one...
<center>Image

AU/No Aliens-Max and Liz...with realistic complications...</center>
Gaby7tvm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gaby7tvm »

No aliens, just werewolves and humans

M/L

Max and Isabel have to be siblings

The others as you want to.

Ok, The planet earth is divided in werewolves and humans.
They work together, go to school together, but each gropu have their own traditions and rituals
A Human can become a werewolf only by the biting of an Alpha who chooses him or her as a mate.

Ok now the story

Max is the son of Phillip, the alpha of the New Mexico Pack, so Max is the next Alpha.
Max for being just the Alpha is very popular.

Liz is a human, you can make her popular or unpopular

Liz and Max are pair up by a teacher, Max has to be mean to her. Because Max thinks that humans are a weak race.

But Max then starts to see something in her.

Max's friends have to be angry, feel threatened by this friendship, so one night Isabel his sister is distracting Max, and the other start chasing Liz in a wolf form into the woods, Max has to save her, but Kyle angry challenges him. Of course Kyle looses the battle.

Max has to loose his temper, chase Liz in a wolf form bite her, and turn her into his mate and a female wolf.

It has to have a dreamer ending
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Okay, this is a bit confusing. I didn't know wheter to put this in this section or the CC so i'm gonna go middle ground here.

Title: Ghost Whisperer

Couples: Max/Liz - others are up to you

Summary: Liz has the abilities to see ghosts or earth bound spirits and helps them to move on to the next life but not without trouble.

Must Have:

Max and Liz together and married - you can go into the past and show how they met, got together etc but they MUST be married in this story.

An ex of Liz to come back and haunt her and her having to help him move on while him putting her down - remember, there is a reason why they are exes.

Emotional scenes - sad ending, happy moments and things like that.

Parents can be out of the picture or in it, if parents are out of the picture - at least have one parent in the picture.

Trouble, there has to be someone who doesn't like Liz's good work on helping people head into the next life and tries to trap them on earth - for every good person, there is an opposite.

If you don't want Liz to be the one, you could have Max see the ghosts instead as a twist but it is up to you.

AU without Aliens or with Aliens is up to you. I think it would be kinda cool if Max was still an alien and he could heal Liz but he can be human if you wish him to be.

Hope someone can take this up, i would but i have way too many plot bunnies running about.

PM if you are SURE you want to take this up.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant